Ginny's first stop that day was at St. Mungos; she planned on getting a copy of her medical file to find out if there was something more that went on then she remembered. She only remembered getting really sick and having to be in the hospital for a while, but the whole event of it happening was fuzzy in her mind. She always just thought it was the fact that she was sick that made everything unclear to her during that time.

She approached the counter and was greeted by a nurse with a bright smile. "Good afternoon, how can I help you today?"

"Uh, yes, I need a copy of my medical records please"

"I can definitely help you with that, what's the name dear?"

"Ginevra Weasley"

"Just a moment," the lady responded getting up and walking off to where Ginny assumed the records were stored.

Ginny waited there for almost ten minutes before the lady came back and to her dismay, she was empty-handed.

"Miss Weasley, I'm afraid your file isn't available to you right now."

"What? It's MY file, how can my own file not be available to me to view?" she snapped angrily.

"I understand your frustration, however, it is a direct order from the Ministry of Magic and we cannot override something like that. I'm sorry." the nurse finished, taking a seat back at the desk.

"I work at the Ministry, can't you release it to me?" she went on.

The nurse looked up at her and shook her head.

"Unfortunately, there is a lock on that file that can only be released by the Ministry official who ordered it."

"And who would that be?" Ginny asked through clenched teeth.

"There are two actually, so either Harry Potter or Arthur Weasley would have to retrieve it I'm afraid."

"What?" Ginny asked more to herself than the nurse before her.

She started walking away and was about to apparate back to the Ministry to give Harry an earful when she stopped herself. She knew she couldn't just start demanding answers again because she knew he would know she was trying to find out information. She was sure the copy of the medical files she found in Harry's office earlier he must have moved to that filing cabinet. She gripped her wand tightly and apparated to the only other place she could think of in hopes to get some answers to the many questions that kept building up.

__________________________________________________

As Ginny strode up to the massive double doors to Malfoy Manor she couldn't help the small smirk she tried to hide as she thought about how unwelcome she knew she was here. Choking back any giggle that threatened to escape her mouth, she waited for the door to open and soon Tilly was standing before her.

"Good afternoon, Miss Weasley," she said before allowing her to enter the house and then closing the door behind her.

"Hey, Tilly is Draco here-"

"Well, well, Miss Weasley, I'd say I'm surprised to see you here, but then again, you've seemed to make a habit of dropping by uninvited." Lucius drawled as he approached her with Narcissa close behind him.

"Sorry, I was just hoping I could speak to Draco," she said, hoping by some chance they would allow her to roam their home once more.

Ginny noticed Narcissa raise an eyebrow at her work attire which made Ginny feel like she had to explain. "Oh, I just started a job at the Ministry."

"I see.......and you came straight here in the middle of the day to speak with Draco? What about?" she asked, taking a step closer to the redhead.

"Relax, I'm just on a lunch break and thought I'd come say a quick hello, see how Draco's doing since the Hogsmeade incident," she said casually, hoping they wouldn't read more into it.

"He's fine, now leave, Miss Weasley, before this becomes a matter of trespassing." Lucius threatened.

"Besides, Draco won't even acknowledge us when we go up there, so I doubt seeing the likes of you will be any different," Narcissa added, almost in an amused tone.

Ginny turned her gaze to the top of the stairs where she knew the direction of Draco's room to be. "I bet you I can get him out of bed and even down to dinner tonight." She said smugly, turning back to face them both.

"And just what exactly do you think you can do differently than we can?" Lucius said with a sneer.

"Oh, I'm sure I'll think of something," She said with a small smirk.

"Alright, Miss Weasley, however, if you fail to do so......then we want you to cut all ties with Draco. No more showing up uninvited and no more wandering the Manor like some rat." Narcissa said in a cold hard tone.

Ginny just glared at her for a moment and let the words sink in. "Alright, and if I succeed then......" she stopped for a moment and thought carefully. "Then I get to ask you one single question and you have to answer it.......honestly."

Narcissa exchanged a look with Lucius before she looked at Ginny's outstretched hand and quickly grabbed it. "Deal"

Ginny turned on her heel and started up the steps towards Draco's bedroom. Narcissa and Lucius just watched her make her way there when Lucius turned to his wife.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?"

"It's fine, I'm his mother and he won't even look my way; believe me he won't be kicking off those covers for that redheaded mop bucket," she said confidently.

"If you say so, although, she's cleverer than we've thought her to be."

Narcissa gave him a deadly glare and he held his hand up to calm her from getting angry. "Just simply stating that is all," he added.

She gave him one last glare and then stormed off down the hall.
__________________________________________________

Ginny knocked on Draco's door over and over and like always, never received a response and always, as a result, she made her way inside. She closed the door behind her and stood in almost total darkness; if it weren't for the few rays of sunlight shining through small cracks in the curtains and blinds she would barely be able to make out her hand in front of her. She looked over at the sleeping form of what she made out as Draco and made her way over to him.

"Draco?" she softly whispered.

He didn't answer her, she wasn't even sure if he was asleep or not.

"DRACO!" she said a little louder this time.

She walked closer to the side of his bed and soon realized he was definitely asleep and having what she assumed was a nightmare or something. His skin was clammy and his hair drenched in sweat; she wasn't sure if she should leave him be or try waking him. Instead, she reached down and gently touched his arm.

"Drac-"

She jumped in surprise when he suddenly jolted up and grabbed her arm roughly and pulled her halfway onto the bed like a rag doll.

"HEY, IT'S ME! STOP!" she suddenly yelled out when she felt his other hand around her throat.

It took him a second to realize what was actually happening. "WEASLEY? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?" he yelled." AGAIN!" he added.

"I need to talk to you, it's important."

"GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE! NOW!" he screamed.

She didn't say anything and neither did he, he just stared at her.

"Well, I would, but you still kind of have a death grip on me, soooo if you could just let me go that would be great," She teased him with a smirk as he suddenly realized he had her half pinned down on his bed still."Although, this is kind of turning me on." she joked.

He quickly scrambled to get up and walked away from her and walked over and sat down on the couch. He placed his face in his hands and rubbed his eyes as the nightmare was still fresh in his mind. He turned to Ginny, who was straightening out her outfit that he accidentally made a wrinkled mess.

"What the hell are you wearing, Weasley?"

"Ah, you like? It's my new getup for work," she said playfully, walking over to him and sitting beside him. Her facial expression became a bit more serious. "Are you ok? Looked like you were having a nightmare or something."

He just glared at her and then suddenly stood up and grabbed her roughly by the arm and started dragging her towards the door.

"I TOLD YOU, WEASLEY, TO STOP BOTHERING ME-"

"NO WAIT, I NEED TO ASK YOU SOMETHING"

"THERE'S NOTHING TO ASK, NOW FUCK OFF" he yelled, opening his door and getting ready to throw her into the hall.

"I NEED YOUR HELP STEALING A CASE FILE FROM THE MINISTRY!" she yelled out before he could force her out the door.

He turned to her with an expression she couldn't make out exactly, but she knew she had his attention.

"What?"

She wiggled her arm free of his grasp and then closed his bedroom door again; this time it was her who dragged him over to the couch and turned on a small nearby lamp to better gauge his reaction.

"Harry has a case file on me, do you know why?"

Draco looked surprised by this information and then shook his head, "No"

"Well, he has one on you too and it's a big one."

Draco suddenly jumped up at this news, "Can you get it?" he quickly asked.

"Well, that's what I need help with, I was able to bypass the lock on the drawer, but each file has some sort of its own ward or something around it. I can't touch any of them without burning my hand completely off," she said in annoyance. "Do you know of anything..... a charm or something that might deactivate it?"

"Maybe, it's hard to say without seeing it," he answered, suddenly getting lost in his thoughts.

They were both very quiet all of a sudden as they both wondered what was in those case files. Draco already knew the things that would be in his, but if there was something new that he could find out, then had to get his hands on that file.

"Draco?" Ginny suddenly spoke up, her tone less playful and more serious. "Please don't lie to me........do you know why there's a file on me?"

He just stared at her for a few seconds, "No, seriously, Weasley, I have no clue."

"I went to St. Mungo's too and they wouldn't even release my records to me, they said it was locked and could only be released into the hands of the people who put the request in, which was Harry and my father."

"What? Why?" Draco would be lying if he wasn't a bit intrigued by the information Ginny was telling him, why was there a file on the Weaslette, what could possibly have happened to the redhead before him that Harry had to keep it a secret.

Ginny just shook her head and then stood up and started pacing the room. "There is.......one other thing," she continued, looking up at Draco, who was now standing a few feet away from her.

"Oh yeah, what's that?"

"That day in Hogsmeade, those people......they knew who I was and they were very much surprised to see me."

"DO YOU KNOW WHO THEY ARE? DO YOU REMEMBER WHAT THEY LOOKED LIKE? WHAT ELSE DID THEY SAY TO YOU?" he suddenly started berating her with questions like some madman as his hands somehow found their way around her upper arms and were holding her tightly.

"I......I DON'T KNOW, I DON'T REMEMBER THEM AT ALL"

"TRY AND THINK, WEASLEY, THEY HAVE TO HAVE KNOWN YOU FROM SOMEWHERE"

"YOU'RE HURTING ME!" she yelled at him as he started to shake her in the hopes that some kind of answers would spill out of her.

She suddenly shoved him hard backward and then quickly brought her wand up and had it pointed at him. "WHAT THE HELL, DRACO?"

He was breathing heavy and suddenly realized how he must have looked to her. He had a sneer on his face at the wand she had pointed at him and a small smirk formed.

"What.... are you afraid of me, Weasley?" he said, taking a step closer until her wand was against his chest.

"Hell no," she said, lowering her wand and then stepping closer to him until her body was only a few inches from his. "But I bet it scares the shit out of you that I'm NOT afraid of you." she finished with a smug smile before pocketing her wand.

"What the hell does that mean?"

"Just forget it, I have to get back to the Ministry. I'll come over tomorrow and we can try and figure out something to get those files," she said, getting ready to turn and leave.

"Hold on," he quickly said, making her stop and face him.

"Why are you asking me for help?"

"Why not? You want to reopen some case that Harry won't and since I want my file and I know you want yours, well then......" she finished with a shrug.

"Ok, but I do have one condition."

"What's that?"

"You have to give me your word that you won't read it," he said, his face serious and what Ginny could have sworn was sadness in his eyes.

"Alright, well then I should tell you........ the other day when it was laying out in the open on Harry's desk there was a picture in there of a house." she paused for a moment to see his reaction. He was looking at the floor while she spoke. "Draco?.... Is that your house?"

He was quiet for a while and she was regretting even bringing it up. She didn't really know what was in that file and bringing up the picture of the house she had seen that day seemed to have hit a sore spot with Draco.

He finally looked up at her. "It was"

She gave a small nod and so badly wanted to ask him more about it, but she knew this wasn't the time.

"So yeah, I'll come by tomorrow after work and we can try and work on something," she said, quickly trying to change the subject.

"Uh, yeah, but my parents can't know you're here so how exactly will that work?"

"Just meet me outside the ward around three tomorrow and apparate me up here," she said casually.

He gave a small nod.

She started to walk out of his room and then turned around once more. "Oh, one more thing, you have to make sure you go down to dinner tonight."

"Why?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Just this bet thing I have going with your parents," she said waving her hand casually. "So yeah, I'm going to need you to make an appearance tonight.....thanks," she said with a bright smile before leaving his bedroom.

Ginny made her way downstairs to the front door and saw Lucius and Narcissa approaching her.

"He'll be down at six for dinner," she said as cheerfully as she could muster up with a smug look before she let herself out.

Lucius just turned to his wife who had a mixed expression of anger and shock on her face. "Told you she was clever."
______________________________________

Ginny had spent the rest of that evening looking through any books she had that were related to advanced magic, but most of her books were nothing more than stories and about Quidditch. She gave a long sigh and laid back on her bedroom floor when she heard a small knock on her door.

"Come in," she mumbled, rubbing her face in frustration.

"Ginny dear, you barely ate any dinner tonight, is everything alright?" Miss Weasley asked, walking into her room and sitting on the bed.

Ginny was quiet for a moment and then finally sat up and faced her mum. She looked down at the floor for a few more seconds and then back up.

"Mum, why was I in the hospital for so long with the flu? Why can't I remember much of what happened?"

Molly just stared at her and then gave her a small smile. "Oh, Ginny, you were just very sick......your fevers were so extremely high that they thought it best you stayed under the supervision of a mediwizard."

"But for that long? How did I end up there?"

"You were out with some of the girls from the Quidditch team catching up and you just collapsed I assume. I wasn't there, but that's what I was told.......why are you asking this suddenly?"

Ginny got up off the floor and sat down beside her mother. "Mum..." she thought for a moment how she wanted to ask her about her medical records or the file sitting in Harry's file cabinet on her. She wanted to ask so many questions, but she didn't want to concern her mother, especially knowing just how overprotective she could be.

"No reason......just curious," she said with a small smile.

"Oh, Ginevra, your mind is always so busy, it's time for you to get some rest perhaps?" Molly suggested, pulling Ginny's cheek to her lips for a Goodnight kiss.

She gave a small nod."Night, Mum"
_______________________________

The next day Ginny had hardly seen Harry due to back to back meetings he had which was ok with her since she wasn't sure if she could hold her tongue about the files in his office. She tried a few more charms on the files, but had no luck so she spent the rest of the day snooping around for any information. She couldn't help but think back to when she was just being nosy about Draco and wanted some kind of adventure in her life and now here she was uncovering things she didn't even know existed.

She decided to get some work done towards the end of the day and was fixated on reading a certain file when there was a quick knock on the door.

"Come in," she called out, looking back down at the file.

"Oh hey, Gin, didn't expect to see you here."

Ginny snapped her head up at the sound of George's voice and just stared at him for a moment."Oh....hey, what's up?" she asked, grabbing the file she was reading and placing it in its proper filing cabinet.

"Was just waiting for Dad and Harry, we're supposed to get a bit to eat after they got off," he explained.

Ginny just gave a small nod that she was listening.

"Why don't you come along?" George suggested with a goofy grin.

"No thanks, I have plans anyway," she said with some annoyance.

"How long are you going to give me the cold shoulder, Gin?" George suddenly asked.

"What are you talking about?" she asked even though she knew exactly what he meant. She continued to file away in an attempt that he would see she was busy and end up leaving.

"Ginny?"

She just stopped and looked at him, he had a hurt look on his face, which was the hardest thing to look at when it came to George because he was always so happy. Looking at him made her feel angry, she didn't know why she was just mad.

"I need to get going, George, you can wait in here for them if you want," she said quickly getting ready to leave the office.

George grabbed her into a big tight hug and held her still even though she tried to push him away.

"I really have to go, George, please let me go," she mumbled against his chest.

"Oh come on, Gin, how often do you hug your broth-"

"I SAID I NEED TO GO!" she suddenly yelled, pushing him hard away from her.

Her heart sank at the expression on his face and he just gave her a nod that he understood. She opened her mouth a few times to say something, but she didn't know what to say. She didn't dare try to open herself up to feeling the effects of losing her brother, and every time she looked at George she felt forced to do just that and she just couldn't. Taking one last glance at the hurt on her brother's face, she apparated to Malfoy Manor.
_________________________________________________

Ginny's feet hit the ground right outside the wards and she stumbled a bit and found her balance against a nearby tree. All she could see was the look in George's eyes as she pushed him away and the feeling was unbearable. She couldn't seem to catch her breath and she felt like her head was spinning so she squeezed her eyes tightly shut and desperately tried to calm herself down.

"Whenever you're ready, Weaslette"

Ginny's eyes suddenly snapped open at the sound of Draco's voice and she turned around to see him standing there waiting for her as they had planned yesterday. She just stared at him for a moment and then quickly nodded and walked over to him.

"You alright?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh yeah, guess I need to brush up on my apparating skills." she casually waved her hand and shrugged all her previous feelings off.

She grabbed his arm and before she knew it, she was standing in his bedroom in front of the fireplace. She noticed that his room was completely cleaned, no broken glass and papers all over the floor. The lights were even on which gave Ginny a chance to really take in just how big his bedroom was and once more the beautiful trimmings of the Manor.

"Well, well, someones been a busy bee," she teased, taking a look around the room.

Ignoring her sarcastic comments, Draco immediately gestured to the books on the coffee table. "This was everything from the library we have downstairs; I even went through my father's study and grabbed what was in there also."

"That's.......a lot of books," she said, looking at the pile of reading material in front of them. "I guess we should get started," she said, taking a seat on the couch beside Draco and grabbed a book and started flipping through it.

Neither of them really spoke the entire time, the only comments ever made were the lack of information they were finding or question whether a certain spell might work. Ginny jotted down a few charms that she would try, but otherwise, they weren't having much luck. It was about an hour and a half later when Ginny slammed one of the books down on the coffee table and slouched back on the couch.

"This is ridiculous, you probably need dark magic or something to break through that damn thing," she said in frustration, running her hand through her hair.

"Just keep looking, Weasley, there has to be something,"
Draco said as he kept looking through the books.

"What about Blaise? Do you think he can help? Don't you and your parents usually-"

"He can't help us," Draco cut her off.

"Why not?"

"Because, Weasley, Blaise........... he doesn't want to be bothered with me," he quickly said, getting back to the book in front of him.

"I thought you guys were friends? His parents don't seem to have a problem with you-"

"Is there a reason why you have this incessant need to stick your nose in everybody's business?" he snapped, closing the book in his hand and glancing at her before grabbing the next book.

She couldn't help but laugh at him insulting her and then gave a light sigh. "You know I can just ask him myself."

"Pft, yeah, good luck with that."

"What? You know I saw Blaise a couple of years ago, he was at a bar and he bought me a drink..... we even shared a drunken dance." she laughed at the memory.

Draco turned to look at her. "When was this?" he asked, a serious tone to his voice.

"Uh, I don't know the exact date, but it was a few months after Harry and I broke things off," she shrugged, kicking her shoes off, then grabbing a book and flipping her legs onto the couch; she laid back with her foot lightly pressed against Draco's leg.

"Did he seem any different when you were with him?" Draco asked.

"Not any different from what I remembered of him......he was also tipsy so there was always that." she lightly laughed.

Draco just gave a small nod and then turned back to his book. They both got lost in their books again for another hour and Ginny was getting tired of flipping through pages.

"Can you stop that!" Draco suddenly snapped.

"Stop what?" Ginny asked, peeking over her book at him.

"With your bloody foot, you keep shaking it, what do you have a nervous tick or something?" he snarled.

She just smirked at him and then continued to exaggerate the tapping of her foot against his leg. She heard him let out a frustrated sigh and then he quickly stood up and grabbed her leg and pulled her off the couch. She fell with a hard thump on the floor and just started to laugh as she held her butt.

"Ouch.....jerk," she said, throwing a book at him.

"Well stop being annoying," he said, taking a seat on the couch once more and grabbing another book.

"I need a break, what do you do for fun around this place?" she asked, getting up and walking around his room.

"Fun? What fun is there to have?" he answered, as he continued to flip through pages.

"Sounds like an answer a Malfoy would give," She mumbled and then continued to walk around his room and look at some of the objects he had scattered about. "Don't your parents ever come up here?"

"Yeah......unfortunately, it's almost six so I'm sure either my mother or the bloody house elf will be up here soon to summon me for dinner." he scoffed, throwing the book aside and stretching out onto the couch.

She walked over and leaned over the back of the couch and stared down at Draco, letting her long ginger strands fall on his face. "You know instead of you sneaking me in here can't you just tell them you're having a friend over?"

"First off, Weas-" he made a light spitting sound as a piece of her hair was laying across his nose and mouth. "Watch where you're flipping that mop around," he snarled, moving her hair aside. "First off, Weaslette, you would have to be a friend and second, my parents would definitely know we are up to something if I suddenly had the urge to hang around someone like you."

"Someone like me? Now, now, Draco Malfoy, I think you'll learn to love me." She teased, letting her body slide over the back of the couch and fall into the small space between Draco and the couch.

"Oof-what the hell, Weasley......your so......so"

"Soooo what?"

"WEIRD," he yelled in annoyance, getting up from the couch.

She just laughed at how riled up he got and then got up and grabbed her paper that had a few charms written down on it. "Relax, I'm going to get going, I'll try these out tomorrow, but if that doesn't work, then I don't know what to do next."

"Draco?"

Draco and Ginny's head snapped over to his bedroom door where there was a knock and then they heard Narcissa. They both looked at each other and then back at the door.

"Uh, yes, Mother?" he stuttered before gesturing for Ginny to hide somewhere.

The doorknob started to turn and Ginny threw herself to the floor and rolled under Draco's bed. She heard the sound of Narcissa's heels against the floor as she entered the room.

"Draco, who are you talking to?" she asked, looking around the room for someone else.

"What do you mean?" Draco said casually, sitting down on the couch.

"I heard you in here with someone else."

"I was talking to myself, it's not like I've got much else to do with my time. I'm just thinking out loud, now can you please leave me be," he said growing angry with her persistent nagging.

"Well, excuse me for wanting to check in......besides, I'm hoping you'll be down for dinner tonight?" she asked with a hopeful look on her face.

Draco looked at his mother and then he turned to his bed where he knew Ginny to be hidden under. "Yeah, I'll be there," he said softly.

"Wonderful," she said simply and then went to turn and walk away when she suddenly took notice of all the books Draco had piled around him. "Catching up on some reading are you?" she asked with a raised eyebrow as she walked over to the stack of books and picked one up to study it.

"Why the hell do you care what I'm doing," he said angrily, snatching the book from her and throwing it aside.

She suddenly looked at him with a deadly glare and took a few steps closer to him. "Mind. Your. Tongue. Draco." she drawled with a slight hiss.

He just glared at her before she turned and started towards the door. "Oh, and since the Weasley girl doesn't grasp the concept of invitations, why don't you bring her down to dinner with you," she added, nodding in the direction of where Ginny's shoes had been kicked off.

Draco just stared at her with a slight sneer and she gave a small smirk before she turned and left his room.

Ginny slid out from under the bed and joined Draco over by the couch and quickly slipped her shoes back on. "Sorry"

He just looked at her and shook his head."Well, you better come up with something as to why you're here." he snarled.

"How about to help you further those studies that your mother told us about." she snickered.

He growled in frustration and walked past her and headed to dinner with Ginny close behind him.
______________________________________

Lucius was sitting in the dining room reading a copy of the daily prophet while he waited for his wife and son to join him for dinner. He suddenly heard Narcissa walking quickly into the room and roughly pulled out her seat and sat down in it. Lucius folded the paper and tossed it aside and raised an eyebrow at her angry arrival to dinner and then saw Draco in the distance.

"Ah, Draco, see you're going to join us-" he stopped when he saw Ginny Weasley behind him and watched her take a seat across from Draco beside Narcissa.

He sneered at the sight of her and then turned to Draco. He went to open his mouth to say something, but to say he was surprised to see her in his home once again would be a lie.

Noticing the awkward silence, Narcissa spoke up. "Miss Weasley here is going to be joining us for dinner. Draco failed to mention he was having company over tonight," she explained, grabbing some food off of one of the many plates before them.

"Did he now?" Lucius drawled, turning to look at Draco with a deadly glare. "So, tell me, Miss Weasley, what is it that you and Draco are up to this evening?" he asked with a forced smile.

Ginny quickly glanced over to Draco, who was apparently letting her figure this one out on her own. "I'm not really sure since it was Draco, who was insistent on me coming over this evening," she said smugly, flashing Draco a triumphant smirk.

Lucius and Narcissa both looked at their son waiting for some kind of answer. Draco just shook his head slightly with a tight sneer as he glared at the redhead across from him. "Can I speak to you privately for a moment?" he said through clenched teeth.

"I don't think so, maybe it's time they knew the truth......that we are friends now," she said casually, leaning back in her chair.

She watched his parents exchange a look and then turn to him to explain and it amused her to see how riled up they got over the false news.

"I find that rather unlikely." Narcissa scoffed.

"And why is that?" Ginny challenged her; her amusement turning to anger.

"Because-"

"Because nothing, in case you two haven't realized; there is no war......there is no Voldemort, so why don't you stop acting like your better than everyone else, because at the end of the day I'm the one who's able to walk freely around town without being stopped by an Auror or whoever the hell else." She snapped angrily before getting up and showing herself out.

As soon as Ginny left, Narcissa turned to Draco and shot him a deadly look. "I do not want her in this house again. How dare she disrespect us like that," she said angrily.

"You mean, tell you the truth?" Draco scoffed.

"Watch yourself boy" Lucius drawled.

"Whatever and what does it matter why she was here, aren't we suppose to be playing nice with them anyway?"

"YES, BUT BY INVITATION ONLY!" Narcissa hissed. "And now that she works for the Ministry I wouldn't trust her to have free run of the Manor, not that I ever did in the first place, but especially in your room."

"As long as you are under this roof you will do well to abide by our rules," Lucius said sternly.

Draco jolted up out of his seat and slammed his hands down on the table, making his mother jump a bit. "Well, I don't really have a choice on that one now do I?" He spat with such venom at his father.

Lucius looked away from the pained and angry look on his son's face and then watched him start to walk away.

Draco stopped to turn back to the both of them and neared the table once more. "And by the way, if it wasn't for you two in the first place, I wouldn't be in this bloody mess...... not all of it anyway," he said with an angry sneer and left the dining room.

Lucius looked across the table at his wife whose eyes swelled with tears at Draco's last comment to them. They both knew he was right in what he was saying, they were well aware of the life they lived before the war and how that ended up destroying their son's life in more ways than one. Before he could say anything to her, she got up from the table and quickly made her way out of the room.

Author notes: Your thoughts? I know your waiting for some Drinny action, but you know you can't rush these things, lol. It will be soon just hang in there!

Leave a Review