"Ginny?"

He watched her for a moment; her chin resting in the palm of her hand and her cheek stretched out as her head started to droop.

"GINNY?" he called a bit louder.

She suddenly lifted her head and looked around the office and then her eyes fell on Harry.

"Are you alright? You dozed off again."

"I'm sorry, I really am, sleep is just not something I'm mastering lately," she said with a big yawn.

"Well, I'm going to head for lunch, why don't you take the rest of the day off and then tomorrow too," he said with a small smile.

"No, no, it's fine, Harry, I'm good," she said, quickly grabbing some files and going through them.

He walked over to her and closed the file and moved it away from her. "Go home, Ginny, and DO NOT show up here tomorrow. Now go get some rest," he said firmly.

She looked at him and gave an understanding nod.

"Alright, I'll see you, Gin, go sleep," he called out as he slipped out of the office for his lunch break.

As soon as Harry left, Ginny made her way over to the file cabinet and started working on the disabling charm. The first few times she attempted it, it didn't work and at one point she was about to give up. She looked over at the clock and saw she had wasted almost fifteen minutes on trying to get this charm to work and finally it did. She saw the small protection spell around the file start to disappear and she quickly reached in and finally had Malfoy's case file in her hand. She went to go replicate the files so she could put the original back, but there was apparently a protective charm on it for that as well. Instead, she just shrunk the file and placed it in her pocket. Before she went to get her file next she had seen Blaise's file behind Malfoy's and grabbed that one as well. She finally went to grab her file and realized she had to use the disabling charm again on it; she realized it was only certain files that had an advanced protection spell around them.

"Ugh, are you serious right now?" she growled out in frustration. Before she could attempt the charm once more there was a knock on the door. "Son of a- COME IN!" she called out, letting out an angry growl.

"Ah, Miss Weasley, we meet again," came Chamberlain's voice through the doorway as he entered the office.

"Goodie, what can I help you with?" she asked, apparently annoyed by his entrance.

"Sorry to intrude, but Kingsley Shacklebolt would like to see you," he said.

"Me? About what?" she asked, her heart racing as she felt the tiny file in her pocket, hoping that she hadn't triggered some sort of silent alarm by removing it.

"I'm not sure, unfortunately, if you'd like I can escort you there?" he offered.

Ginny was a bit surprised at how different Chamberlain turned out to be then that day she met him in Diagon Alley. He looked younger than she remembered him to be and rather handsome apparently since she nodded in response. Chamberlain opened the door for her and held his hand out for her to go first.

"Thanks," she mumbled as she walked past him. "So, do you have a first name or should I keep calling you Mr. Chamberlain?"

He gave a small chuckle. "William."

"Oh, ok, Will," she giggled.

He stopped abruptly and looked at her. "Don't call me Will, just William," he said, his face serious.

"Oh, um...sorry?" Ginny said feeling awkward suddenly.

"I'm kidding," he laughed.

"Oh, thank goodness," she giggled, lightly slapping him on the arm.

"Will is fine. May I call you Ginny?" he asked.

Ginny just smiled and couldn't help but laugh at how polite this guy was being, it was like he was a totally different person when he wasn't busy being an Auror. "Yes, Ginny is fine."

"Wonderful, well, Ginny, I'm afraid I didn't notice the time and I need to be somewhere, but if you just follow the rest of this hall you'll come to a pair of double doors on your right and that's Kingsley's office." He gestured with his hand.

"Alright, thanks...Will," she said with a small smirk.

He returned the smile and started to walk away before he spoke once more. "Perhaps we could grab some lunch together sometime?"

"Oh...sure sounds good," she answered quickly as the question caught her off guard.

She gave a quick wave goodbye and then turned and started towards Kingsley's office. As she neared the double doors she became nervous again at the reasoning behind his request to see her. She gave a hard knock and then opened the door a bit to peek her head in.

"Sir, you wanted to see me?"

"Yes, yes, Miss Weasley, please come in and take a seat," he said brightly, gesturing her over to his desk.

She closed the door behind her and made her way over to a chair across from him. He was finishing up a letter it looked like and Ginny's wandering eyes tried to make out who it was too.

"I see you're still curious as ever, Miss Weasley," he said with some amusement as he gestured to her body almost leaning over his desk to get a better look.

Ginny hadn't realized she instinctively leaned forward to glance at the letter, almost to the point where she was off the seat. "Sorry, it's a sickness I suppose," she joked as she sat back in her chair receiving a small chuckle from Kingsley.

"Yes, it must be." he paused for a moment and just stared at her. "Miss. Ginny. Weasley... my, my it's been a very long time since we have seen each other last...since the war, I believe?"

"I think so...sorry Sir, but why did you want to see me?" she pressed on.

"Oh yes, well, Miss Weasley, after everything with Diagon Alley and Hogsmeade I just wanted to check in with you, to see how you are holding up?"

"Oh" was all she could manage at first. "Um, I guess everything is fine," she said with a shrug.

"Good, good and what about Mr. Malfoy?" he asked her, his eyebrow slightly raised.

"How would I know?" she said.

"Well, you two were together when these incidents occurred, I assumed you might know."

"Um, honestly Sir, I'm just trying to make an effort to be civil towards the Malfoys for my father. On both occasions it was neither of us that caused the problem...is that what you think?" she asked.

"No, no, not at all, in fact, if you don't have any questions you're free to go, just wanted to do a friendly check-in," he said with a smile.

Ginny got up and started towards the door when she stopped and turned back to Kingsley. "Sir?"

"Yes, Miss Weasley?"

She wanted to ask him about Draco's case, but she figured that he would give her the same answers Harry did, not to mention the fact it was probably not a good idea to tell the Minister of Magic how she obtained the information she knew about by snooping through Harry's office.

"Um, never mind," she decided.

"Very well, if you do decide that you have any questions or want to discuss anything further I'm just a knock away."

"Thanks," she said with a nod and then quickly left his office.

She swore he knew she was hiding something from him, it was like he knew she had that file right in her pocket. She shook off the nerves the entire visit gave her and made her way back to Harry's office. She walked inside and went to make her way to the file cabinet to attempt to get her file when she didn't even notice Harry was in the room.

"You're still here? I told you to go home," he said shaking his head at her stubbornness.

"Oh, I was about to, but Kingsley wanted to speak to me," she explained.

"Oh, what about?" Harry asked curiously.

"I guess he just wanted to see how I was doing since the whole Hogsmeade thing," she said casually shrugging it off.

Harry just nodded and then they were both quiet for a moment.

"Well, I'm going to head out I suppose," she said.

"Yeah, definitely, go get some rest, Gin, you need it."

She gave quick wave goodbye before Apparating to her favorite Manor.

***************************

Ginny wasn't sure why she was even still helping Draco get his file after he lied to her, but she also knew her curiosity overpowered any anger she had towards him. She knew he asked her not to read it and she hadn't but she was still hoping to get some info out of him about it and even about Blaise's murder. She suddenly stopped right outside the two massive double doors and thought about how she wanted to know so much about something that was really none of her business. She all of a sudden felt ashamed to even feel like she had a right to know any of these things, although the fact that those people in Hogsmeade knew her made her want to know everything, especially since it might seem like everything might be connected.

She rang the doorbell and waited for someone to answer, if anyone would at all. She couldn't really stomach any of them right now and was hoping it was Tilly that would answer the door. She was pleasantly surprised when it was indeed Tilly, who opened the door, but before Ginny could say a word, Narcissa was in the doorway behind the house elf, waving her away.

"Well, well, I guess you do know what a doorbell is after all," Narcissa sarcastically drawled.

"Ha. Ha. I need to talk to Draco so are you going to let me in or not?" she snapped.

Narcissa folded her arms and leaned against the doorway. "Hm, you know what...I'm not sure yet, I've become so used to you just barging in and wandering about," she said. "But what really has me on the fence is whether or not I want you giving Draco that file."

Ginny just glared at her. "What file?" she asked, surprised in the first place that she knew about it.

"Oh, don't play stupid with me, Miss Weasley, Draco told us that you were trying to get that file for him. I especially love how you manipulated me into helping you do so, so I want that file," she finished in a menacing tone.

"Well, I don't have it, the charm you gave me didn't work," she lied. "Guess you're a little out of practice," Ginny said smugly.

Narcissa just glared at her. "I know you're lying, Miss Weasley."

"Oh yeah? What are you going to do...search me?"

"If I have to-"

"Weasley?" Narcissa and Ginny bother turned to see Draco standing behind his mother. "What are you doing here?"

"Hey, can we talk?" Ginny asked.

Draco just nodded and gestured for her to come in as Narcissa barely moved enough out of the way for Ginny to pass. She managed to squeeze by as they both exchanged an angry glare before she followed Draco up to his room. She took a seat on the couch and waited for Draco to join her. They were both silent for a few moments as their last encounter together seemed to be replaying in both of their minds.

"Well, what do you want, Weasley?"

She just stared at him for a few seconds before reaching into her pocket and placing the tiny file down on the table. She waved her wand over it to enlarge it back to its normal size and soon there was a thick file full of papers lying on the table.

"There it is...your case file," she said softly.

Draco just stared at the pile of papers in front of him and then quickly stood up and started to pace his room in deep thought.

"Are you going to open it?" Ginny asked.

"I...I don't know if I can," he whispered.

"WHAT? You do know what I went through to get this right?" she stated angrily.

He didn't say anything which made Ginny angrier, she quickly pulled the file towards her and went to open it up herself, but before she could turn the cover over, Draco had his hand over it.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" he yelled.

"Well, if you not going to look at it, then I am," she said as she went to go pull it out from under his hand causing the file to fall on the floor.

They both just stared down at the file as a few papers fell out of it, causing Draco to quickly run over and start to gather them up.

"I'm so sorry," Ginny said as she got on the floor and started to help collect them.

Draco was quiet the entire time, he was just focused on getting all the papers back in the file before she could see any of them. He finally had them all back in the file when Ginny cleared her throat and handed him a photo he missed.

"Um...here's one more," she said softly as she took notice of the picture that had fallen out.

It was a picture of a knife covered in blood that Ginny assumed was the murder weapon linked to the just held it in his hand and stared at it for a while, his face had a hard expression but his eyes looked like they were about to fill with tears. Ginny gently took the photo from him and slid it into the file and placed it back on the table for him. She went to get up when her hand grazed something hard under the couch. She reached under it and saw it was a tiny vial that was labeled 'Draco's memories'. Ginny realized this must have been what the hard object was that she felt in his file the first day she found it.

"Draco, there's a vial of memories in here, we could-"

"No," he quickly said cutting her off as he went to grab it from her.

"What do you mean no? If we looked at these there could be answers to-"

"I SAID NO, WEASLEY, NOW GIVE ME THAT VIAL," he yelled, making another grab for it.

Ginny quickly moved her hand away as he went to reach for it. "I thought you wanted to see what was in here?"

"I ALREADY KNOW WHAT THAT IS, NOW GIVE IT HERE!" he shouted again through heavy breaths.

"No," Ginny said with an angry expression, "I'm sick of not knowing what the hell is going on, especially when some of this involves me apparently."

Draco grabbed a handful of his hair in frustration and then looked at her again, this time Ginny was sure he had tears welling in his eyes. "Ginny...please...please give me that vial...I-I promise I will tell you what I can but just...just please give it to me," he begged her, his voice almost cracking a bit.

At the sound of hearing her name leave Draco's mouth, her angry expression suddenly disappeared and she immediately felt ashamed for invading Draco's privacy in such a forceful way. She gently handed him the vial and as she did she noticed him let out a shaky breath before composing himself the best he could and sliding it back into the file.

The room became silent and very awkward before Draco finally cleared his throat. "So, uh, did you get your file too?" he asked, trying to change the subject.

"Uh, no, I couldn't, that disabling charm takes some time to use and by the time I grabbed yours, people were in and out of the office. I'll just grab it another day," she said giving a small shrug.

He just gave a small nod. "Why aren't you at work?" he asked, gesturing to her outfit.

"Oh, Harry sent me home to try and sleep, but-" She gave a giant yawn." But I just can't seem to get any. He told me to take the day off tomorrow also, so I guess getting my file will have to wait."

"Well, you do kind of look like hell," he smirked.

"Gee, thanks," she said with a smile. "Listen, Draco, I'm sorry about your file, I didn't mean to-"

"It's fine, just drop it," he said with a bit of annoyance.

She nodded. "So listen, that day I found out about Blaise, that guy Chamberlain was bringing his file back into Harry's office. If that case was closed, then I think they are reopening it ever since the Hogsmeade incident," she finished with a glance at him to see how he would react to the news.

He didn't say anything, he just sat there staring off into space, but she could tell he was listening to her.

"Draco, I thought you wanted to reopen this case, isn't that a good thing?"

He just lightly scoffed. "Yeah, I guess."

Ginny didn't say anything for a few moments and then her eyes fell on the file in front of her. "That's...not the case file you wanted to be reopened...there's something else, isn't there?"

Draco got up suddenly and flicked his wand to start a fresh fire and then took a seat beside Ginny and turned to her with a serious look. "I'm going to give you some answers."

Taken aback by his sudden urge to tell her some of his darkest secrets and apparently memories, she locked eyes with him and waited for the information he was about to give her.

"After the war, we, of course, did all the interviews and tried to have our name cleared and all that rubbish you already know. We had started getting death threats and letters from a lot of different people, but it was nothing we hadn't seen before. There was an incident here and there when I had gone out and got into a few arguments with people and then it started to turn into fighting and some near death attempts. Anyway, there was a period of time where I thought it had all stopped and I drowned out all of the bullshit and just tried to live my life. There was...a really good friend I knew that helped me through some shit and one night we were out just having a bit of fun and..." he stopped, his gaze fell on the burning fire before him as he got lost in his words.

Ginny gently placed a hand on his knee to get his attention again. "And what?" she whispered.

He turned to look at her hand and then up at her. He watched the flames dancing off the reflection of her honey brown eyes and how it illuminated the ginger strands of her hair that fell around her pale face.

"And then they were killed, right in front of me. We were caught off guard and there was a group of people that came out of nowhere and everything was a blur. I...I couldn't...get..." He stopped again and hung his head as the memories filled his mind.

Ginny wanted to grab him and hug him at the horrid story he told her, but she wanted to hear what else happened and refrained from doing so.

Draco cleared his throat quickly and continued. "Anyway, I was so desperate for revenge I sought the help of Blaise to track these guys down. Potter was doing everything he could to help catch these guys, but he had to follow certain rules and I didn't want to. My mother and father even tried to get involved and one night it was my mother and Blaise with me when we were caught off guard once more and they murdered Blaise that night...I ended up getting this," he said gesturing to a small scar under his neck. "And my mother...she was almost killed before Aurors arrived, but she was in St. Mungo's for a little while before she could return home. Then, after a few weeks, Potter suddenly closed the case and refused to open it again, but that didn't stop me from still trying to find out everything and anything that I could. Eventually, I had nothing to go on anymore and now here we are," he finished with a heavy sigh and ran his hand over his face to try and wipe any kind of emotion from it.

"That vial of memories... is it of Blaise's murder?"

"Not his, but they have those ones too, they are just copies so they could further investigate them. Most memory vials from the Ministry, especially in cases like these don't necessarily need a Pensieve to view them... if you open it...they will suck you in. I lost track of how many times I had to relive that moment," he whispered, more to himself.

"Do you have any idea who these people are?"

"Not exactly, I've seen their faces... but there is only one face that sticks out clear as day in my mind."

"What exactly do you want to achieve? Revenge?" Ginny asked, hoping he would say no.

"I want them dead," he said angrily.

Ginny just watched his facial expression for a few moments, she could tell whatever happened in the past had completely ruined him.

They were both quiet for a while and then Ginny scooted closer to him. "I'll help you find them Draco...but...I don't want to kill anyone, I just want justice for the people they've taken from you. Azkaban is a place worse than death and if I can help put Blaise's killer there, then I'm happy to help. I'm hearing what you want out of this, but taking a life is never easy, no matter how much they've wronged you."

He just stared at her as she spoke; she could tell he disagreed with her.

"You do what you think you need to do, but that's where I stand...so what do you say? Obviously, the Ministry isn't doing what needs to be done and you're a prisoner in your own home because of these people... it's not right," she said the last part with some anger.

Draco's mind went back to that day Harry asked him not to get Ginny involved and he knew why he didn't want her to be. He knew the consequences that followed whenever this case was further investigated. It wasn't like they were going off on a manhunt anytime soon so he didn't see the harm in her stealing some more files and having them look at some evidence.

"Alright, Weaslette."

"Well, since you're not willing to tell me everything or SHOW me anything," she said nodding towards his case file. "I'm sure we could start by looking through this," she said, pulling out Blaise's file from her pocket and enlarging it.

Before Draco could grab it Ginny quickly snatched it up in her hands again. "Don't think I'm going to help you while you keep me in the dark about everything," she said firmly.

He sneered at her comment and then waved his hand out for her to open the file. "Fine, go ahead, however, Weasley, you're not going to want to see everything in that file," he warned her.

She locked eyes with him for a few moments and then turned her attention to Blaise's file and opened it up. She scanned through a couple of papers that were just information on Blaise and statements his parents had given to the Ministry. There was the death certificate that Ginny had seen that day in Harry's office which she quickly scanned over and her eyes fell on the cause of death.

"Multiple stab wounds?" Ginny whispered to herself with a furrowed brow and then turned to Draco. "They didn't use magic when they killed him?" she said sounding surprised, but angry at the new information.

"Nope," Draco answered with a heavy sigh.

"That makes no sense, why wouldn't they? It's cleaner and fewer chances of there being any evidence left behind," she said, shaking her head as she tried to understand the reasoning behind it.

"That's nothing I haven't already thought about, Weasley," he snapped.

She just ignored his comment and kept going through the papers. "Look at this," she said suddenly with some excitement. "There's an address here and...ooohh, jackpot, look at this, a picture of a potential suspect," she said, holding up the picture to show Draco.

He quickly snatched it from her and looked at the photo of the young man.

"Does he look familiar, Draco?"

Draco started to shake his head. "No, he doesn't."

"I guess these are other suspects that they ruled out?" Ginny suggested, holding out the pictures to Draco where there was a red slash through each one.

"So this guy must be their next one to look into...but this is dated a while ago. Why haven't they ruled him out yet?" Draco asked more to himself.

"Maybe they haven't looked into it yet."

Draco didn't say anything, he just kept staring at the picture until Ginny finally snatched it from his hand.

"We should go pay this guy a visit ourselves; there's an address right here," Ginny pointed out again.

"No, WE shouldn't do anything and you look like bloody hell, so maybe you should go get some sleep before anymore investigating."

Ginny let out a huge yawn and then pulled herself up off the couch. She grabbed her head in pain as a strong throbbing sensation ran through it. "Ugh, I would love to get some rest if these damn headaches would go away," she hissed in pain.

"Probably from another night of drinking and sex with strangers," Draco teased with a slight sneer as he picked up one of the pictures from Blaise's file.

Ginny picked a pillow up from the couch and threw it hard at him, making him drop the paper to the floor and his hair to stick all out of place.

"What the hell, Weasley?" he snapped.

"What kind of person do you think I am?" she said watching him look up at her and getting ready to answer with something sarcastic. "Just shut up and no, I don't go out screwing guys every night, you dick."

He just shrugged. "If you say so."

Ginny just smirked at his comment and then sat down beside him and gently put her hand on his leg, making him stop what he was doing and look at her funny. "Would that...bother you, Draco?" she whispered.

"Would what bother me?"

"If I was out every night, having scorching hot... pleasurable... downright dirty sex with someone," she seductively said as she moved her face closer to his and slid her hand higher up his thigh.

He moved his face even closer to hers and had a giant smirk on it. "Why the hell would that bother me, Weasley?"

"Good, because I do."

"WHAT?" he said loudly to her response.

"Relax, I'm just kidding," she laughed as she threw herself back against the couch into a fit of laughter. "You get so uncomfortable, it's quite hilarious actually...I love it."

"Fuck off, Weasley, you're just a fucking weirdo, honestly."

"Well, that's what you get for being an asshole," she said through her laughter. "Anyway, come walk me out," she giggled out as she made her way towards the door.

"Ginny?" he said suddenly, his tone serious.

She turned around to see him walking towards her. "Oh, first name basis?" she teased.

"I really appreciate you getting me this file... I know you risked a lot to get it, so thanks," he quietly said as he turned his attention to the floor.

"Wow, a genuine thank you, I'm impressed, didn't think you had that in you," she said with a small giggle.

"Yeah, well don't get used to it," he said with a slight sneer and then walked past her into the hall.

Ginny started following him downstairs and kept on repeatedly yawning, she knew she really needed to catch up on some sleep. Every time she tried to rest, her mind would race with so many questions and having little to no answers was really hard for her to accept. She started hearing a loud ringing in her ears suddenly and became extremely light headed as she made her way towards the foyer.

"Ah, Miss Weasley, still here I see," came Narcissa's voice from the hall as she joined them at the top of the stairs.

"Relax, Mother, she was just leaving," Draco explained with a slight snarl.

"Well, I suppose since you're here the proper thing to do would be to invite you to stay for dinner, however, I know you'd rather barge in and interrupt it instead if you'd like," Narcissa said sarcastically.

"Wow, some invite," Ginny mumbled to Draco. "Actually, I think I'm going..." She stopped talking as her own voice became muffled and the high pitch ringing in her ears started to make her head feel like it wanted to split open.

"Weasley?" Draco called out.

She grabbed her head and then rubbed her face to snap herself out of it. "Uh, sorry, I'm just really tired, I should be getting home. Uh, thanks anyway, Mrs. Malfoy," she said quickly.

Draco saw his mother give him an odd look and she nodded for him to walk her out. Ginny attempted to walk down the stairs, but her head was spinning and soon she felt her legs start to give out. She instinctively tried to reach out for the banister to keep herself from falling, but it was nowhere within reach. She felt someone grab her arm before her body toppled to ground and then she heard Draco's muffled voice saying something to her. She was looking up into a pair of mercury eyes staring down at her suddenly and she tried to say something but her mouth wouldn't move and instead, her eyes started to droop and she was engulfed in blackness.

Ginny opened her eyes and waited for her blurry vision to subside before taking in the room before her. The ceiling above her had beautiful carvings and the bed beneath her was the most comfortable thing she had ever slept on. She turned her head to the side and saw what looked like one of the guest rooms she had seen on her hunt for the bathroom that one day at Malfoy Manor. She rubbed her eyes and started to sit up when she realized she was still in her work clothes and everything came rushing back to her. Before she could piece it all together there was a knock at the door, but she didn't say anything she just stared at the closed door until it opened.

"You're finally awake, I see."

"What happened?" she asked Narcissa as she stepped into the room.

"I could ask you that same thing; seems like you overexerted yourself, Miss Weasley...you passed out, probably from exhaustion," Narcissa explained, her tone cold.

"Oh, sorry, I should be getting home. I appreciate the dinner invite but I'll have to barge in some other time," she said casually.

"Miss Weasley, that was yesterday; it's the next morning," Narcissa explained.

"WHAT?" she shouted, ripping the blankets off of herself and jumping out of bed. "Shit, shit, shit...my mum is going to be furious and she's probably worried sick." She finally found her shoes and slipped them on and then stopped and looked at the blonde before her. "Did you owl my parents?" she cautiously asked as she feared the answer.

"Why would I do that? You're an adult, after all," Narcissa answered. She knew Ginny's parents would not be fond of her being at the Manor.

"Thank you, I'm so sorry I passed out in your house like some...some..." she couldn't get the words out, she was panicking about the entire situation and for the first time in a while, she was somewhat embarrassed.

She quickly made her way downstairs and saw Draco walking towards her and she just shook her head.

"What the hell was all that about yesterday, Weasley?" he asked, walking beside her as they descended the stairs.

"I'm sorry, I just haven't been sleeping and it finally caught up with me I guess." She shrugged before ripping the front door open and making her way towards the ward. She stopped before she walked through and turned back to Draco. "Thanks for catching me and making sure I didn't break my neck," she said with a slight smirk.

"It's the least I could do since you stole my file," he shrugged.

She went to turn and leave and then stopped once more. "Hey, Draco...do you want to come to Ron and Hermione's wedding with me?" she asked with some amusement in her voice as she knew how ridiculous the request sounded.

"Are you fucking nuts, Weasley? Why the hell would I do that?" he scoffed.

"Just come, it will definitely be a good idea if your parents came also because Kingsley will be there sooo... maybe try to convince them?" she said with a quirked eyebrow.

"It would be a good time to sell this ridiculous act...I'll think about it," he decided

Ginny just shook her head. "I'll be back a little later and we can go check that place out."

"Wait, what? Today? You just passed out yesterday from sleep deprivation, you crazy twit."

"Ok, first off, stop being dramatic and second, this isn't the first time I've passed out in my life, sometimes people can't sleep so chill. I feel ten times better than I did before I was forced to snooze half a day away." She shrugged.

"If you say so, Weaslette."

"See ya, Draco," she said before walking through the wards and Apparating back to the Burrow.

**********************

Ginny made sure to Apparate into her bedroom so maybe by some small miracle her mother hadn't noticed she didn't come home last night. She landed with a small thud and quickly made her way over to her dresser to grab her pajamas. She didn't even have her shirt off yet when her bedroom door was flung open.

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN, GINEVRA?" her mum shouted, a look of worry etched on her face.

"Mum, calm down, I'm sorry, I accidentally fell asleep at a friend's house," Ginny explained, trying to calm her down.

Her father and Harry were soon in the doorway of her bedroom.

"Ginny, where were you? Why are you still in your work clothes?" Harry asked her.

"First off, why the hell are you always here? Do you like live here now?" Ginny snapped at him with annoyance.

"I hardly think that's the issue right now, Ginny, now where the hell were you?" her father demanded.

"I told Mum, I was at a friend's house, I accidentally fell asleep ok? Geez, you know I'm an adult and I don't have to tell you guys where I am every minute of the day," Ginny spat, attempting to walk past them.

"You're lying," Harry suddenly said loudly.

Ginny just stared at him, her eyes piercing into his with anger. "What do you mean I'm lying?" she asked, taking a step closer to him.

"You left work early yesterday and here you are still in your work clothes the next day? And what friend's house were you at? You want to know what I think-"

"Nobody gives a shit what you think, Harry, and I don't care if any of you believe me," she said angrily, grabbing a change of clothes and stuffing them into a bag.

"I think you were at the Malfoys...AGAIN," he accused her, getting in her face.

"The Malfoys? Why would you be over there?" Molly asked, sounding shocked by the news.

"I wasn't. Harry just likes to start shit."

"Ginny, you listen to me, as long as you are living under this roof, you need to let me and your mother know where you are, that's all we are trying to say. You had us worried sick, so right now I don't care where you were, I just care that you are safe," Arthur explained, gently grabbing her shoulders and looking at her.

She looked up at her father. "Maybe its time I found my own place again," she said, before zippering up her bag and heading downstairs.

Her mother was behind her in an instant. "Ginny, don't say that, where are you going?" she asked, her voice cracking with emotion.

"Anywhere but here right now," she said angrily before ripping open the back door.

Arthur stopped Molly from chasing after her and hugged her to him while she started sobbing from Ginny's rash decision. Harry made his way outside after her and grabbed her arm to stop her.

"Ginny, what the hell has gotten into you lately?"

"Me? Why are you trying to start up something? Why don't you believe that I was at a friend's house?"

"Because you don't have any friends, Gin," he said more gently so he wouldn't hurt her feelings.

She glared at him with a sneer on her face and looked him up and down. "Yeah...you're right about that," she spat before she Apparated out of sight.

Author notes: So what are your thoughts? I know a large part of this chapter was the conversation between Ginny and Draco so sorry if it bored some of you. Also the next chapter will definitely feature some Drinny moments. Please review!

Leave a Review