The Twelve Days of Christmas by alexandriaisariel
Summary: A series of drabbles depicting Ginny and Draco's holiday experience.
Categories: Works in Progress Characters: Draco Malfoy, Ginny Weasley, Harry Potter, Neville Longbottom, Ron Weasley
Compliant with: HBP and below
Era: Future AU
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No Word count: 1024 Read: 33605 Published: Dec 17, 2007 Updated: Apr 01, 2008
The Ninth Day of Christmas: December 25th by alexandriaisariel
Author's Notes:
Sorry for the long break, I know it's not exactly the holidays any longer. Is everyone enjoying Spring Break? Thank you for reading!

Disclaimer: Harry Potter and everything involved in his magical world is owned by many respected individuals who are not me. I just borrow some gorgeous characters, mostly for my own amusement. No money is being made off of this.
“You could have started some tea,” Draco’s gruff voice startled Ginny. She smiled at him, and handed him his first gift. He unwrapped it quickly, and pushed aside the packing peanuts. At the bottom of the box, he pulled out a rolled-together piece of fabric, and unraveled it. His voice was no longer gruff, but rather slightly strangled as he said to her, “This is never going to fit.”

Ginny grabbed the lacy fabric and laughed. “Honey, that’s because you’re not supposed to wear it.”

Soon everything was unwrapped, but there was no ring that Ginny had been hoping for.
This story archived at http://www.dracoandginny.com/viewstory.php?sid=5817