The plot is mine, the characters are not, they are owned by JK Rowling and all the lovely people who work at Warner Bros.

Chapter 1:
Dance for me

Her red hair flew in her face and she laughed. It was such a beautiful feeling just to be able to release herself like that. All the tension of the day, all the worries were instantly gone when she began to dance. The music became faster and so did her footsteps, she danced like she had never before in her life.

She laughed calmly and her arms went above her head. She was so free with dance. Dancing was her escape from the rest of the world. All the things she had done wrong left her mind. The hatred for her family and the loathing of her friends eased out and all she was left with was the music.

No one had understood Ginny Weasley since the day she was born. She was the only girl in her large family and however hard she tried, her mother refused to except her as a girl. She had hand me down clothes from her brothers up until she was sixteen. It was then that she ran away.

Her family was in such shame after that, her mother died soon after …She knew that she would never be welcomed there again. Her friends as well sought shame from her actions. Running away and living with, him. Even the ones who she had grown up with vanished from her sight. No one remembered the old Ginny. Only the new one, the one who left her family to die and her friends to rot all for the one person in the world who they all would like to see dead.

Draco Malfoy.

She had really wanted him, just to make everything else die. Make it go away. She didn’t care if he hated her as long as he would protect her, as he did. She promised to stay and he promised to protect. Nothing more.
Well there was something more. She was in love with him. Deep deep love. She longed for him just to walk by her. There was not a thing in hell that could stop that. His voice, it was deep and untrustworthy but so so assuring. Everything he said she ate up in hope that he would look at her one day the same way she looks at him.

She doubted that that could ever be.

She tumbled over her toe and fell to the ground. Tears formed in her eyes and she desperately needed to see him. It hurt right there in that instant knowing that he may not come to see her that night. That he may forget about her…

Draco could never forget about me, She told herself angrily. Never, he knows that I am the only one who will ever listen to him. Talk to him.
Even so she could feel her eyes shutting. The tears rained fiercely onto the floor. Why did everything in her life have to hurt?

Why must so many things she thought of hurt her as though she was being sliced with every moment.

" Why have you stopped?" A voice asked from the doorway.

She looked up shocked. Draco leaned against the doorframe with a smile on his face. She gasped. Her mascara was running, she must have looked like she had died.

" I’m sorry I just tripped." She answered quietly. He took a deep look into her eyes. The dimly lit room gave him a haunting look. He took a few steps forward toward her.

" Dance again. For me." He said softly.

She blinked absently. He mind was at a blank.

" Did you say-"

" Dance for me Ginny. That’s all I want."

She nodded and stood up on her shaky legs. The music started again. Her eyes met up with Draco’s and his eyes looked at her longingly. Her feet soon found their place and she moved.

She danced for him calmly and gracefully, all the time he watched her. She had never danced in front of him before. Her legs doing things she had never thought she was able to do. Her whole body knew of his presence and moved for him.

She spun and landed perfectly on the floor. Arms, swaying like they were in the wind.

Then the song was over and she and he were left in a cold, dark room, in silence.

She wanted him to grab her and kiss her right there. She wanted for him to see how much she loved him. To make him understand that without him she was nothing. She sighed peacefully.

" You’re very graceful you know." He said. She blinked. " I had no idea that you were able to dance like that."

She nodded and got up off the floor. Then she turned to leave and perhaps make dinner…

" You know that, don’t you." He said with a sneer as if to make her angry with him. Like back when they were in school.

She turned around. He was suddenly inches from her. She could feel his cold essence about her.

" Draco, please." She looked at him hoping he would at least smile at her.

He looked at her almost shocked to see her look so helpless.

" I need you." She moaned and he looked away.

" Don’t I mean anything to you anymore? Don’t you still love me? Draco I just want to know why the hell I’m still here if all I am to you is a house elf."

She suddenly regretted ever saying anything. He looked at her like she was a small child who had lost her parents in the street.

" Don’t I mean a single thing to you?" She cried.

He looked at her and frowned deeper.

" Go make dinner."
To Be Continued.
RedandBlonde is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 4 members. Members who liked Dance for me also liked 176 other stories.
Leave a Review