Disclaimer: I don’t own Harry Potter… I wished I owned Draco though, he’d be the best birthday present, lol.

Something More


Ginny’s P.O.V.

“This is the first time you’ve done this?” Draco asked me in that Sexy Slytherin voice of his. I nodded my head. “Well, I’m gonna make this memorable, so you’ll never do that again.” He pushed me on the bed. I gasped and bit my lip to avoid crying out.

~Outside Ginny’s dorm, in Gryffindor commons~
“Harry, Ron! You really need to pay attention to your studies. N.E.W.T.s are only two months away!” Hermione scolded.

“Only two months away, she says,” Ron murmured to Harry over a game of Wizard’s Chess.

“Well, we had better-“ Harry paused. “What was that?” The trio paused and listened hard.

“I don’t hear anything,” Ron said.

“Boys, I’m tired of hassling you! With excuses like that, you’re going to-“

“Oh, Draco!” The whiny yet seductive voice floated into the room, followed by the squeaking of a bed.

“You like Malfoy, Herm?” Ron asked bewildered.

“That wasn’t me, prat!” She snapped.

“Ron, I don’t think you’re going to like this.” He looked at Harry curiously. “Um…” Harry blushed “The sounds are coming from Ginny’s dorm.”

“What?!” Ron’s ears flushed brighter than his hair.

~Ginny’s dorm~
“Virginia, loosen up.”

“But it HURTS!” Definitely Ginny’s voice.

“That’s just because it’s so much bigger than others… pretty tight fit.

~Common Room~
“Holy shit, Malfoy’s shaggin my sister!” Ron cried.

Hermione gaped at the door. Harry tapped on her on the shoulder… Nothing. “’Mione?” he whispered affectionately into her ear. Still nothing.

“Quit sweet talking!” Ron rounded on them. “We gotta do something.” He raised his hand as if to knock on the door.

~Dorm~
“Ooh, that feels so good, Draco. That’s the spot. Right there… Mmm… You must be very experienced with this.” Ginny’s voice cracked as she let out a breathy moan.

“I’ve done it quite a few times. Never this good, though.” The smirk was evident in Draco Malfoy’s voice.

~Common Room~
“Merlin,” Hermione squeaked.

“How long have they been on a first name basis?! Ron shouted. He prayed the merciful Gods that it wasn’t like he thought.

“Ron… maybe we should let her learn on her own. She IS 16, you know.” BIG mistake, Harry. One glare from Ron told Harry that he’d be A/Kd if he didn’t shut up. “Hey, I gotta use the loo. Bye!”

~Dorm~
“Looks like we’ve got some nosey listeners on our hands,” Draco whispered.

“How bout we give them something more?” Ginny whispered seductively. She pinned Draco on his back, then suddenly stopped. “Ouch!”


~*~*~


Next morning, when Draco and Ginny entered the Great Hall, all talk ceased. “Next time, I’m pulling the porcupine quills from potions class out of you,” Ginny muttered to him.

“Oh, yes, and I’ll be the one moaning.” He smirked at her.

A mischievous twinkle in his eyes caught her attention. “Draco, what are you-“

“Oh, Ginny,” he moaned. All silverware from Slytherins and Gryffindors clattered. Quite a few Hufflepuffs, and a Ravenclaw here or there, fainted.

Draco swept Ginny into a kiss. And everyone looked at Harry and Hermione who were struggling to keep Ron from beating Draco into a bloody pulp.
To Be Continued.
SexySlytherin is the author of 1 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 2 members. Members who liked Something More also liked 59 other stories.
Leave a Review