Eek! Here it is, the next chapter in this story…this is also where things get really wacky, so hopefully you’ll still be with me at the end of the chapter. There will be a lengthy Author’s note there, that should probably be put here, but for the sake of keeping everything “a surprise” until after you’ve read it, it will be appended to the end of the chapter! I hope you enjoy it *I’m so nervous that everyone is going to hate this!*

*****************************************************************
Chapter 3: Echo and Narcissus

The road he had chosen was barely lit, and he couldn’t see much in front of him. There was a faint light glimmering somewhere in front of him, and without any other options, he just slowly made his way towards that glimmering light. His mind still reeling, trying to make sense of what the hooded figure had been saying. Stupid speaking in riddles…sending me on some kind of strange, magical quest without proper instruction. Just wait until my father hears about this, Draco fumed silently as he picked his way over the rough terrain of the path.

He was getting closer to the light – that much he could tell. It was only a few feet away from him, but it had ceased to be merely a glimmering light. It was growing in strength, almost to the point where it was blinding him. He kept walking towards it, not quite sure what it was that compelled him to continue on the path. The throbbing of his burned hand increased, sending waves of pain throughout his body. It increased with each step he made closer, until it reached at point at which he couldn’t bear it any longer – the combination of the blinding light and the blinding pain in his palm overwhelmed his senses.

“It seems I chose wrongly,” he gasped, a hint of irony in his voice before the pain caused the gasp to turn into a shriek, and the blinding light completely surrounded him.

* * * *


Narcissus walked through the woods, reveling in the quiet and peace of the forest, golden in the sunlight. He could hear the rustling through the trees, and the occasional sound of women giggling. He had hoped to escape their attention, needing to be alone for a period of time, and enjoy the golden light filtering through the trees without the unwelcome attention from the group of wood nymphs who lived in this forest. Narcissus had been told, by his mother, many times that he was blessed by the Gods with great beauty and this had made him an object of constant adoration wherever he went. Life in the village was often unbearable, constantly surrounded by females vying for his attention and favor. While many of Narcissus’ friends envied the attention and could not understand his disdain for it, Narcissus loathed it all. He had yet to meet any that was worthy of his affection, and the attentions of those who were unworthy merely grated on his nerves.

The heat of the sun as it reached midday caused Narcissus to empty his water pouch earlier than he intended, so he walked in the direction of the small pond that he knew to be close to him. When he reached it, he knelt down and filled his water pouch, and brought it up, dripping with the cold and sweet water up to his lips. As he was about to take a drink, movement off to the side caught his attention. He turned his head, swiftly, to catch whatever it was that had followed him here. He gasped in disbelief and dropped the water pouch that he’d been holding as his eyes took in what he saw. Standing before him was the most beautiful creature he’d ever seen.

Hearing his gasp, she froze before him, standing perfectly still, terror apparent in her golden eyes. The golden sunlight filtering through the trees encircled her, highlighting the fire of her hair and casting an ethereal glow about her. She was small, her features fine and delicate. Her eyes were a dark, glowing golden color like he’d never seen before. She had cloth draped over her small form and her hair was wild and loose. Everything about her had a aura of timelessness and freedom – she was obviously a wood nymph, one of the beauties of the forest whose song filled the branches of the trees they protected.

He stood slowly, afraid that if he moved too quickly she’d run away, back into the dense parts of the forests where the trees would hide her from him. He took a step towards her, drawn to her beauty and light as if enspelled, and she flinched, preparing to flee.

“Please, do not go,” he said breathlessly, hardly able to breath in the presence of her beauty. She turned her golden eyes on him, and he felt as though his heart had stopped. Her eyes, reflecting a deep light of ageless knowledge he could never understand, swept over him, pausing when they reached his face. There, they lingered for many moments, and Narcissus felt each of them as his heart thundered in his chest.

“You, Narcissus, are the one they all sing of, the man of great beauty and a cruel heart who does not return their love,” she said softly, her voice light and melodious as it brought his heart to a crashing halt.

“I do not ask for their love, and should have no obligation to return it,” he said, as he took another step towards her.

“Do you not understand the pain that you cause? Do you know what it is to love with your whole heart and not have that love returned?” she asked, her delicate eyebrows furrowing together as her gaze became cold. He came closer still, his movements slow and painstaking, terrified that she would turn and run away from him.

“I’ve never known love, wood nymph, so I do not understand its power to inflict pain. I’ve been told that it is a great force that can bring much happiness – how can it bring pain?” he asked, speaking words that came as if from nowhere. She looked startled by this question, and gazed at him questioningly.

“You have never known love? This is a false statement, Narcissus, for love has been freely given to you by many. My sisters in the woods all love your beauty beyond all others and you scorn their attention! You have been offered love by so many of those around you, and you reject it as below your status,” she said, her voice growing hard. He stared at her, as the wind rustled her firey hair and he was struck silent by her loveliness.

“I would learn to love, if you would teach me,” he said softly, his eyes full of hope. Her features soften into a faint smile, but there was a glimmer of sadness in her eyes.

“I cannot be your tutor in such matters. You have been marked by the gods, their claim apparent in the beauty of your face. Hera would be angered greatly that I have even spoken with you,” she said, looking away.

“I do not fear the gods, wood nymph,” he said arrogantly. She blinked at him, obviously struck by his defiance.

“And that is your choice, Narcissus. As one that is highly favored by them, you have many choices that are not available to lesser creatures. But I do not share your fortune, and must commit myself as an obedient servant to the all-powerful gods,” she said, her voice taking on a reverent tone which only served to inflame his infatuation of her.

“I would defy all of the gods if you would but love me,” he said, a light shining in his eyes that softened his chiseled features and drew the wood nymph forward, within his grasp.

“I cannot, the risk is far too great,” she whispered, as his hands reached forward and grasped her small hand. He lifted it up, placing her palm against his cheek, his large, warm hands holding it there as he gazed down at the mysterious and intoxicatingly beautiful creature in front of him. The sadness in her eyes ignited a small hope from deep within.

“I told you that I know nothing of love. I was mistaken. I carry a token that has been passed to me,” he said, one hand still holding onto hers as it dropped to their side, and he reached to his throat and touched the round metallic disk there.

“And this token has taught you of love?” she asked, skeptical as he pulled the chain that held it in place, and pushed it into her palm. She held it up – a blue-tinged circle of metal, with a character she did not recognize raised in its center. “What does this symbol mean?”

“It is a Roman character. A stranger from that far-off place passed through the village and bartered with me for it. It is rare and beautiful. And its symbol is unlike anything I have ever seen,” he explained, reaching with a finger to trace over the lines of the character, looking into her eyes. There was a softening of her will, he could feel it, for she was suffering to have him touch her. Wood nymphs were famous for their ability to flee from unwanted suitors, and if she had wished, she could have been far away from him in moments.

“What is its meaning?” she asked, her voice full of wonder and her eyes lighting with the curiosity of its hidden message. Their bodies were almost pressed against each other, so entranced she was that she did not realize how close their proximity had become.

“Omnia vincit amor – the Roman told me that these words mean that love can conquer all, a lesson that I know must be true,” he said, bending closer to her.

“Love is a very powerful force,” the wood nymph conceded, as his free hand reached out and touched her waist, drawing her closer to him.

“Love is the only force in the world that is greater than the gods, for gods can conquer each other, but love shall conquer all,” he said knowingly. Upon hearing these words, and seeing his beauty shimmering before her and his strong body drawn close to hers, the wood nymph acquiesced, and did not attempt to stop him as he drew her lips towards his.

* * * *

“For how long have I wandered through these woods, unaware that my heart’s only desire was hidden among the branches? Long have I searched for you, not knowing that it was you,” he said, later. They were stretched out near the bank of the pond, his arms wrapped tightly around her as if she were wont to flee suddenly from him.

“Long you scorned the attention of my sisters. Unwilling to see you and feel their desire for your beauty, I hid. I was sure that you could never love so greatly, that your arrogance would never allow yourself to see another as an equal,” she explained, giggling slightly as his lips tickled a sensitive spot on her neck.

“Forgive my foolish ways, my beautiful wood nymph. Forever, this shall be the greatest place in the world, for this is where I have learned to love,” he said.

“Soon, you must leave and return to your village. You will be missed if you are gone for too long. And I must return to the trees, where my wood sisters await me. I fear there will be much anger from them,” she said, the light of happiness fading from her face. Narcissus took her hand, and pressed the shinning silver metal into it.

“Take this, love, to remind you of the lesson that has served me so well. Love conquers all, and neither the anger of your wood sisters or of the villagers or of the gods themselves shall prevent our happiness,” he said.

“I shall carry your message with me. It will help to pass the hours until we can be together again,” she said.

“Yes. Tomorrow, just after sunrise, I shall venture back into the woods. Will you meet me here?” he asked, as he stood surveying the position of the sun to determine the late hour.

“I shall,” she said softly, a shy smile on her lips. He helped her to her nimble feet, and then pulled her to him, embracing her, nestling his face in her neck, attempting to memorize the feel of her body against his until the next moment they could spend together.

He left her, swiftly walking away lest he be unable to. As he was about to step back into the thick of the forest, her soft voice caught his attention.

“My name, unless you prefer to call me wood nymph always, is Echo,” she said. He smiled at her.

“Until tomorrow, Echo,” he said with a smile, his footsteps full of joy and energy so that he barely felt the ground beneath them.

* * * *

As Echo approached the area of the forest where her sisters dwelt, a rustling of leaves startled her, and she felt something grab her hand and pull her down.

“Sister! Sister, you must help us!” a soft voice cried. Echo recovered from the startle and saw Hesperia crouched down behind the large oak tree, pulling her down.

“What troubles you, sister?” Echo asked, her voice full of her worry. Hesperia was flustered and obviously very concerned.

“Hera approaches! She is walking through the woods and she is coming in this direction, Echo! She must be diverted, for our sisters are with her husband, and her anger would be great if they were discovered with him!”

“Our foolish sisters, the tales of Hera’s vengeance against Zeus’ lovers are wide and many. They must be warned that she approaches!”

“Echo, I lack your wit and talent with words. I shall run ahead and alert our sisters, if you will stay her and stop her from reaching them,” Hesperia offered, her eyes wide with worry.

“Yes, I will stop her. Now go and warn them, quickly!” Echo ordered, as she stood up and dashed out from behind the tree, only to find the mighty Hera before her.

“Mighty Hera! What brings you to our humble forest, my lady?” Echo asked brightly, grasping Narcissus’ medal tightly in her hand, calling upon it to give her courage.

“I am on a search, Echo. Have you seen your sisters about this forest these past few hours, wood nymph?” she asked. Echo trembled inside, but held tightly to the medal, knowing that nothing could defeat the love she felt for Narcissus and therefore she need not fear the wrath of this goddess for halting her progress.

“No, I have not. Have you checked by the village? I heard my sisters speak of spying on a youth of great beauty who dwell on the edge of the village, perhaps they are there? However, Hera, I do not understand what is so appealing about this youth, for his arrogance is great and will not allow him to see past his own beauty. Speaking of beauty, great Hera, the newest priestess of your temple was wandering through these paths just this morning, and she is a credit to your name. She should be very pleasing to you, my lady,” Echo said, drawing on any recollection she could to keep talking, stalling the furious goddess.

“Your sisters are not around?” she asked, her tone ice-cold.

“No, but as I mentioned, they may be near the village. Although I did hear some of them speak this morning of venturing near the caves, but for what reason I cannot be certain,” Echo said quickly.

“Cease your endless prattling, Echo! I seek my husband and I am aware that he is with your sisters. Your attempts to halt me have proved successful. He is no longer in the forest and with that, my chance to catch him at his game has been ruined,” the goddess said, staring at the frightened nymph with terrifyingly cold eyes. Echo quickly knelt to the ground, holding her hands out in a desperate gesture.

“I am sorry, Hera, I do not know of what you speak!” she cried. The goddess looked down on the nymph before her, with her anger blazing hotly deep within. A glimmering light caught her eyes, and she spotted a rare object in Echo’s hand. The round metal disk that the beautiful youth in the village, Narcissus, carried around with him.

“You carry Narcissus’ metal? How did you come by such a treasure?” she asked, her voice low and dangerous. Echo looked into the large and supernatural eyes of the deity standing before her and began to tremble. There was a definite malice in her eyes.

“Young Narcissus gave it to me. He said that is symbolized words that are a valuable lesson that I have yet to learn, so he left it with me so that I may partake of its wisdom,” she said softly, carefully. She wanted to curse herself for her foolishness – she was fully aware of Hera’s attachment to the young human and that she had staked her claim upon him many years before. For covering for her sisters and for her involvement with Narcissus, she would pay dearly. The metal lay glittering in the sun on her palm, and Echo felt her courage strengthen as she remembered his words, “love conquers all.” Hera’s wrath would not prevent their love, nor could it destroy it. Echo would not have traded their golden afternoon together for any prize Hera could name.

“What lesson has he taught you, Echo?” the goddess demanded, her eyes glowing with fury.

“Love conquers all, goddess,” she answered.

“It does, does it?”

“Yes, Hera.”

“Is there any power in the world that is greater than love?”

“No, Hera. Love is the most powerful force there is, and nothing can conquer it.”

“Not even the power of the gods, Echo?” Hera demanded, a malevolent smile upon her face.

“I do not believe so, Hera,” Echo answered bravely, knowing full well that she was already in dangerous territory.

“The power of the gods is far greater than that of love. I shall propose a test of your beliefs, Echo. You have deceived me, and through your deceit, you have cheated me from discovering my husband’s adulterous actions with your sisters first hand. For this deceit, I must punish you, wood nymph, else all will challenge my power. But if you can prove that love is much greater than my power as a goddess, I will remove your punishment and forgive you for your offence,” Hera said. Echo, deep in despair, grasped at any chance that she may have.

“I will accept your test, mighty Hera. What shall be my punishment?” she asked softly, but courageously meeting the goddess’ eyes.

“You shall forfeit the use of that tongue by which you have cheated me. Except for that one purpose you are so fond of – reply. You shall still have the last world, but no power to speak first,” she declared. “If you can prove to me that your love of Narcissus can overcome this punishment, this exercise of my power, then you shall be free.”

“Be free,” Echo said. She gasped in horror. She had meant to protest, to cry, to beg forgiveness, but the words that had come from her mouth were the last of Hera’s. She tried to speak again, but the goddess stared at her in silence, and Echo could not make any sound come from her mouth.

“Will your Narcissus still love you when your power of speech and wit that helped you to win his attentions is gone?” Hera asked slyly, laughing in delight as the nymph’s despair became apparent, and she turned to flee into the woods, the trees around her swaying their limbs in the breeze to cover her tracks.

* * * *

As the morning sun was just beginning to rise, and the dew of the grass was still fresh, Narcissus made his way through the village, ready to escape into the woods to meet his love. The new day had barely begun, and he was thus surprised to see a woman standing near the edge of the forest, as if waiting for him. She was of middle height, and her features were incredibly plain, giving her neither great beauty nor ugliness.

“Greetings, Narcissus. What brings you to the forest so early in the day?” she asked. Narcissus regarded her scornfully, he did not remember having ever spoken to this lady, and her apparent plainness was an affront to him.

“I go to the forest,” he answered, as politely as he could manage.

“To meet your lady by the pond?” she asked, with a knowing smile. Narcissus paused, and turned back to regard the woman.

“What do you know of my lady?” he asked, dangerously.

“I spotted her with the trinket you normally wear around your neck, and assumed that it could only mean one thing. You have chosen well, Narcissus. Echo is a pretty nymph of great wit. Indeed, her wit has been spoken of widely, and she has been chased by many other mortals,” she answered.

“It was not her wit that made me love her,” he said, brushing off the woman, eager to be in the forest, where he could await the arrival of his beautiful love.

“Not her wit? Surely it must have been that quality for which she is the most famous!” the woman protested.

“Her great wit pales in comparison to her great beauty. A lovelier creature, I have never seen in all my days. No, it was not her wit that won my heart, but her great beauty,” he answered.

“Beauty? Does she have a beauty that can rival that of Hera or Aphrodite?” the woman questioned eagerly.

“Their beauty pales in comparison,” he said decidedly, his eyes blinded by love. He was completely unaware that the lady to whom he was speaking was the great Hera. His insult to her beauty angered her, but this was not her only concern. She had assumed that Echo’s wit would have been the quality that Narcissus loved the most, and that is why she had taken from her her ability to speak. Upon hearing that it was in fact her beauty that had captured him, Hera feared that Echo may win her test, thus embarrassing the goddess and defying her power.

“Careful, boy, the gods hear everything. They will not take lightly your insult,” she said, with a warning in her voice.

“Of course, lady, I am but a poor mortal blinded by love of the beautiful creature awaiting me in the woods. Surely the gods can forgive that slight?” he asked with a laugh.

“Had they heard, that insult would require swift punishment,” she said with a smile.

“Then it is to my fortune that they heard nothing,” he answered. With a nod, he started to walk past the woman blocking his way.

“Boy! You say that your wood nymph is the loveliest creature you have ever seen. For one of great beauty such as yourself, would it not be better to test this theory? For I have heard that the pond that lies in the deep of this forest has been blessed by the Naiads. If you are to look into the waters, they shall reveal to your eyes that one whose beauty is equal to your own,” she said. “If you see your wood nymph in the waters, then she is surely the perfect match for one such as yourself.”

“I do not fear this truth, and feel no need to test my sentiments. Good day,” he said, and began his journey along the path, eager to see his love. Hera watched as he walked further and further away from her. For loving the wood nymph, for insulting her beauty and for nearly being the reason her punishment on Echo would have to be lifted, he would suffer greatly. If beauty was what he loved most, then beauty would bring about his tragic fate.

* * * *

Echo saw him as he stepped into the clearing, and felt her heart flutter at the sight of him. He was standing in front of her, but she was concealed by the trees, afraid to appear before him without the ability to speak. She clutched his metal in her hand, tightly, hoping against all her despair that its message was true.

He paced around the bank of the pond, impatient for her arrival. She crept quietly through the trees, hoping to catch a better glimpse of him. Her feet rustled the leaves on the ground, and he turned around, searching the tree line for the source of the noise.

“Who is here?” he demanded. Hope filled her; she could speak.

“Here,” she said, but her voice caught on the wind, and drifted past him, and he did not hear it. She watched in despairing frustration as he settled down on the bank of the pond, as if to wait for her arrival. She watched him through the trees, admiring his beauty, despairing as to how she could possibly keep his love when he found that she could no longer speak but to reply.

Narcissus felt the heat of the day on the back of his neck, and he glanced around again, hoping to see Echo. He did not know why she would not show herself to him! As time passed, and the sun rose higher in the sky, his thirst began to grow. Remembering the woman’s words as to what the pond would reveal if he were to look into its waters, he resisted the temptation to drink from it. He was secure in his love for Echo, and another’s beauty would not change it. But as more time passed, and the heat grew and still she did not appear, Narcissus felt despair weighing heavily on his heart.

“Why will she not come to me?” he asked, sadly.

“Come to me,” a soft voice drifted out on the wind. Surveying the trees, he spotted no one. The forest was mocking his despair! His thirst raged uncontrollably, and so he bent forward to the pond, and was about to reach into its waters to quench it and drink from the water, when he spotted a reflection in the water.

There, in the rippling waters in front of him, was a vision of unparalleled beauty, staring back at him with eyes wide in wonder. In amazement, he drew his face closer to the water, hoping to catch a better glance at the beauty in front of him, but the face in the water became distorted. When he pulled away, the face returned, and Narcissus gazed adoringly at its beauty. His thirst burned in his throat, but he was afraid that if he touched the water, the ripples would distort the image and the beauty in front of him would disappear forever.

Echo, having watched him and heard him cry out in sadness, had decided that she would take a chance for her love. If he would still love her, she would have passed Hera’s test and her speech would be returned to her. She emerged from her hiding spot, drying the tears from her eyes, and approached Narcissus, who was bent over the pond.

“I love you,” he said, loud and clear. She felt her heart soar!

“Love you!” she cried, clearly as she could. Narcissus did not turn to her, he just kept staring into the water, as if enspelled by it.

“Why won’t you come to me, my love?” he asked.

“My love,” she said, hoping to gain his attention. But he still did not move.

“You have failed your test, Echo. His love for you was not enough to conquer my power,” the voice of Hera drifted on the wind. “His self-love is greater than his love for you, and it is not strong enough to break your punishment. He has fallen in love with his reflection, and neither your wit nor your beauty can win him now. Love has lost, fallen to the power of the gods!”

Echo felt her heart break in that moment, as she saw that Hera’s words were true. He was staring at his own reflection, and murmuring words of love to it.

“There he will remain, for the rest of his days, his love of great beauty will keep him from seeking nourishment. He will not even drink the water so that the image of his only love will not become distorted by the rippling in the water,” Hera informed Echo.

Echo, knowing the horrible fate that awaited her love, searching in vain for anything she could do to save him. In her hand, still clutching it tightly, was his metal. With a sudden burst of thought, she flung it out into the center of the pond, and watched as it caused a large splash, and sent small waves out towards the pond’s edge. She heard his cry of despair as the image distorted before his eyes.

“Come back to me!” he yelled, a sound of utter desperation in his voice.

“Back to me!” Echo called, her voice mirroring his tone.

“Why do you flee from me?” he cried, without looking away. He cried and mourned for the loss of the beautiful vision in the pond, but gradually the water stilled, and he was entranced by his own reflection once again.

Echo, broken-hearted and in the depths of despair, felt that she could not leave him. He would starve to death slowly, too much in love with his self to keep himself alive. She loved him, and despite the pain of watching him suffer this horrible fate, she would stay with him until the end.

* * * *

After many days, Narcissus weakened so much, and the life passed gradually from his body. Echo, lost in her sadness, did not go back to her sisters or the forest, but chose to hide in the caves buried deep in the forest until the life left her body as well. Her voice remained behind, replying to any distant call, telling in tones of despair and sadness, her tragic tale of lost love.

* * * *

Draco fell back, crying out as his head jarred painfully on the ground. Sitting up with a start, he found himself back in that clearing, with the pond and the two paths. Gasping, he dove forward, to the pond, desperately cupping water to his lips, trying to quench the aching thirst that he could still feel. Then, as he leaned forward again and again to drink more water from the pond, he remembered Narcissus’ fate, and fell backwards away from the water’s surface, cried out in alarm that he might have seen his own reflection in the water.

Sitting, half-splayed out on the ground, he felt the rapid beating of his heart begin to still, and a sense of calm restored to his body. Until he saw a small white flower, growing close to the pond’s edge – a narcissus blossom, one of his mother’s favorites as it was her namesake.

“What kind of sodding idiot would starve to death because he was too pleased with his own reflection?” he asked in horror. His mind was whirling, full of images that he’d just experienced. It was as if it were all a memory now, but he could recall all the feelings and sensations.

It had been like he was watching the scene play out before him, as if from a window. But at the same time, he was Narcissus – he could hear his thoughts, feel what he felt and sense everything that he could yet he was unable to influence his actions. He was just along for the ride, feeling everything but unable to act on his own impulses. The sensations and emotions that had filled Narcissus the first time he had seen Echo – Draco had felt the same wonderment and fascination, and desperate desire, all at the same time that he was watching them as if from afar.

With a shudder, he remembered Narcissus staring down into the water, and what he had seen there. It had not been the face of a stranger, as he had expected. It had been his face. And Echo – the beautiful wood nymph that Narcissus had been so in love with, had borne a frightening resemblance to none other than Ginny Weasley.

As this thought entered his mind, his head began to pound painfully, and he weakly laid back onto the ground. Willing all thoughts and memories from his mind, he closed his eyes – with his palm still burning slightly from Ginny Weasley’s pilgrim badge – and fell asleep, determined to wake and find that this was all a dream.

**********************************************
Author’s Note:

1) I have taken some rather unforgivable liberties with Greek mythology (for which I’m bound to go to hell). There will be other forms of mythology present in this story. The myth in this story is from Narcissus and Echo. I have changed it (rather significantly) to suit the purpose of this piece of fiction, and there will be more myths that I will be hacking. This is not intended to offend anyone who either studies mythology, or is from a cultural background where these myths originate. It’s to tell a story. If you are interested to see where this “version” and the true depiction of their story differ, please visit: http://www.online-mythology.com/echo_narcissus/ and read up on it.

2) Okay, so the whole “Narcissus – Narcissa” thing is a little cheesy, but their myth fit my purpose really well, so I used it.

3) This story can officially be classified as AU now. I suppose most saw that one coming.

4) My writing style changes throughout this chapter, mostly because I was trying to create a feel of ancient-old school speech patterns (that I really know nothing about other than what I’ve gleaned from Shakespeare and the Lord of the Rings). There’s actually a lot of historical WRONGS about this chapter, but I’m hoping you’ll overlook them and forgive me because I’m so awesome and just want to entertain you with angsty-versions of Ancient Myths that have been D/G-fied.

5) I hate to do this, because it’s been my policy not to do this because I write for me and everything else is just bonus, but please review. This chapter is nerve-wracking, I’ve been working on it for months and I’m terrified that no one’s going to like it.

Thanks! I hope you enjoyed it!
Leave a Review