Author’s Note: This is my first fic ever, so please be kind. Just a little, almost 200-word drabble about everyone’s favorite couple… Please review!!!!

Disclaimer: You know the drill. I’m not JKR. I don’t own these wonderful characters. I’m just playing with them for a while.

******************************************************

Sometimes, he watched her, at night, afterwards, sleeping in his bed with her red hair splayed across his silken sheets. He’d always thought she looked good in green- he teased her that she should’ve been in Slytherin. She smiled, her cinnamon eyes dancing, and told him he was Slytherin enough for the both of them.

Now, he watched her, her chest rising and falling in a steady rhythm that somehow matched his own heartbeat. Her face was calm, relaxed, and her lips were curled into that damned enigmatic smile of hers. He liked to think that she was dreaming of him.

She stirred just then and in the hazy fog of half-sleep he decided to tell her those three small words he’d been too nervous to say in the 9 months they’d been together. Feeling a great weight lift from his shoulders, he closed his stormy gray eyes and fell into a deep slumber.

When she was sure he was asleep, Ginny opened her eyes and gazed at him. Brushing a platinum strand off his forehead, she whispered, “I love you too, Draco”. And just for a moment, everything was perfect.

Fin.
The End.
capnlizzie is the author of 1 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 2 members. Members who liked Just for a Moment also liked 360 other stories.
Leave a Review