Eight years have passed since Draco's sixth year, Ginny's fifth. The Death Eaters rain supreme and the Order is dying out. Has anything changed? Will it ever change?
Category: Works in Progress
Rating: Definitely Naughty
Characters: None
Compliant with: None
Era: None
Genres: Action, Mystery, Romance
Warnings: Blood, Graphic Violence
Completed: No
Series: None

Chapters: 9 | Word count: 25412 | Read count: 2485 | Published: Oct 28, 2005 | Updated: Jun 01, 2006
[Report This]

(Reviews - 38) Microsoft Word Printer ePub eBook

1. Chapter 1 (Reviews - 8) 1922 words



2. Chapter 2 (Reviews - 3) 2572 words



3. Chapter 3 (Reviews - 2) 2231 words



4. Chapter 4 (Reviews - 4) 2321 words



5. Chapter 5 (Reviews - 4) 3052 words

Thanks to a fabulous beta by Fistful of Moondust, this chapter is up and running! I hope you like it!

Oh, in this chapter you will realize that Voldemort is behind some of the horrible events we have seen over the past few years. I hope no one takes offense to this, I just find it a good way to incorporate something into the story later.

xxxxxx



6. Chapter 6 (Reviews - 4) 3736 words

Thanks to Fistful of Moondust for another great beta! Rating has been upped for future chapters....
I hope you enjoy and please drop a review!

7. Chapter 7 (Reviews - 2) 3658 words

Thanks to Fistful of Moondust for the EXCELLENT beta! Happy Valentine's Day- here is a bit of D/G naughtiness for you all! ;)

8. Chapter 8 (Reviews - 1) 2845 words

Well, this has been a long time coming. Sorry for the delay- there's been an impromptu move here and things have been rather nuts. This chapter, you'll find out what could happen to Voldemort and his cronies. It's kind of shocking and far-fetched and that is what I like about it! :)
Thanks to Fistful of Moondust for an excellent beta!


9. Chapter 9 (Reviews - 10) 3075 words

Thanks to Fistful of Moondust for the beta!
I am working on another chapter of Turning the Tables and should have it up in a week or so. I've been in the process of moving so, I am glad to sit down and get to do this.