I'm just going to be honest. He's good looking, alright? That thought doesn't scare me. But sharing a moment with him? Now that was scary...

Category: Works in Progress
Rating: Definitely Naughty
Characters: None
Compliant with: None
Era: None
Genres: Humor, Romance
Warnings: None
Completed: No
Series: None

Chapters: 12 | Word count: 37699 | Read count: 10803 | Published: Nov 13, 2006 | Updated: Mar 07, 2007
[Report This]

1. Chapter 1 (Reviews - 21) 1208 words

Hello, there. This is the first chapter of a humor/romance that popped into my head one day when I was sick. It involves some fairly humorous (I hope!) Ginny monologue and a plot! Enjoy.

2. Chapter 2 (Reviews - 12) 1917 words

Here's the second chapter, everyone! Thank you for the feedback! By the way, I don't own Harry Potter, in case you thought I was going to try and claim that I did :).

3. Chapter 3 (Reviews - 13) 3683 words



4. Chapter 4 (Reviews - 14) 2859 words

This is chapter four....I hope you enjoy it!

5. Chapter 5 (Reviews - 7) 2177 words

Hello. Sorry this one took so long to edit. I’ve been unbearably busy, which is frustrating. I feel really bad about it. Hopefully winter break will allow for more time.

6. Chapter 6 (Reviews - 15) 1879 words

Here the next chapter. I hope you enjoy it!

7. Chapter 7 (Reviews - 19) 1866 words

Here's chapter 7! Sorry for the wait, and I hope you enjoy!

8. Chapter 8 (Reviews - 11) 2735 words

Here's the next chapter! This one is a bit different than some of the others, but I hope you guys like it! Oh, and I would to say THANK YOU to everyone who nominated me for the D/G Awards! I really am flattered, and I really appreciate it!

Anyway, happy reading!

9. Chapter 9 (Reviews - 12) 4407 words

Wow, you guys! This story is now the proud holder of the "Best Fic that Nobody Seems to be Reading but Everyone Should" Award! Thanks so much! I hope you enjoy this chapter....it's one of my personal favorites in the story, and as an added surprise, it's super long!

10. Chapter 10 (Reviews - 15) 3881 words

Here you guys! This chapter is actually one of my favorites- it was the most fun to write, and I just really love the way Gin's character shines in it! I hope you like it too!

11. Chapter 11 (Reviews - 18) 6026 words

I hope you guys enjoy this one- it's not really one of my favorites, but oh well. Comments would be appreciated!



Oh, there's a tiny reference to Tim O'Brien's "The Things They Carried" in here. It's almost undetectable, but I will be extremely impressed if anyone can find it.

12. Chapter 12 (Reviews - 28) 5061 words

Here's the next chapter! I hope you enjoy it...it's a bit longer than usual!



Oh! There's another reference in this chapter. This time it's from Kurt Vonnegut Jr.'s "Slaughter-House Five".