Ginny has been out of Hogwarts for five years now, and her life seems to be perfect. She and Harry have been together for nearly three years and she works at the Ministry. But when someone she hates comes back into her life, will her perfect life stay the same? Will she befriend that person who wants to change?
Category: Works in Progress
Rating: Definitely Naughty
Characters: None
Compliant with: None
Era: None
Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance
Warnings: None
Completed: No
Series: None

Chapters: 4 | Word count: 6249 | Read count: 1645 | Published: Nov 24, 2006 | Updated: Mar 05, 2007
[Report This]

(Reviews - 20) Microsoft Word Printer ePub eBook

1. An Unlikely Situation (Reviews - 6) 1977 words

I own nothing but my made-up character who will show up later in the story, everything belongs to the brilliant mind of J.K. Rowling.
*****

This is my first story and I'd really love to hear what you guys think about it. I would like to thank my beta reader, Prettylittlewriter aka Violet for helping me out. You have no idea how much I appreciate it! =) ************************************************************************

2. Mixed Up Feelings (Reviews - 6) 1605 words

Please please leave reviews at the end, I'd really appreciate it. I own my made up characters, the rest goes to the wonderful J.K. Rowling. Enjoy!

3. Live In the Moment (Reviews - 5) 1283 words

Ok so Conner Landon is my beta and he is awesome! He's helped me so much that I have no idea what I would do without him. Thanks so much! Now go read!

4. Today Begins the Day of Something New (Reviews - 3) 1384 words

This was beat-ed by the wonderful Conner Landon. Thank you so much. :-D Read and review please.



~*~*~*~*~*~