Written for the spring 2007 D/G fic exchange. What happens under the influence of Firewhisky...well, doesn't stay there. Featuring the Giant Squid, bunny costumes, leatherpants!Colin, and yes...Firewhisky.
Category: Long and Completed
Rating: Definitely Naughty
Characters: Blaise Zabini (boy), Draco Malfoy, Ginny Weasley, Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Luna Lovegood, Pansy Parkinson, Ron Weasley, Severus Snape
Compliant with: None
Era: Hogwarts-era
Genres: Humor, Romance
Warnings: None
Completed: Yes
Series: None

Chapters: 2 | Word count: 10819 | Read count: 4667 | Published: Aug 04, 2007 | Updated: Aug 04, 2007
[Report This]

(Reviews - 13) Microsoft Word Printer ePub eBook
Story notes: Written for Corinne85 for the spring 2007 D/G fic exchange.

Her original prompt was:

What would you like to receive: Basically disregard book 6. Dumbledore is alive, but doesn't need to be in the story (I just love the man too much for him to be dead). Draco and Ron become friends, you decide how and why. DG then comes out of that relationship. Harry can either fade into the background or becomes jealous. IF you could throw in a Hermione and Snape ship that would be great. And I also love the twins!
The tone/mood of the fic: Funny/Sarcastic.
A Theme/element/line of dialogue/object you would like in your fic: Drunken fun and games that results in some kind of relay race (think college keg races and that sort of atmosphere). Draco dressed up as some kind of animal.
Two lines I would like mentioned: "Get your filthy paws off my silky drawers" and "Mum, I swear to drunk I'm not God." (bonus points if this isn't said to someones actual Mum).
Rating of the the fic you want: R or NC-17
Canon or AU? AU please, I would prefer after the school time line, but if the writer would like, I would not object to it taking place in Hogwarts.
Deal Breakers (what don't you want?): No virgin Ginny, or any of the, 'that's Malfoy I shouldn't be thinking stuff like this about him' internal dialog (this goes for both Draco and Ginny, makes me roll my eyes, and then I start to get a headache from rolling my eyes too much). No addressing the reader. No mushy lovey-dovey words shared between Draco and Ginny (unless it is used to make someone jealous or is used sarcastically).

1. 01 (Reviews - 0) 5679 words



2. 02 (Reviews - 13) 5140 words