After losing Harry, Ginny must learn to let go of the past and begin to live again. Before she can be free, she has to let go of a memory from her childhood that is haunting her life. Even with his diary destroyed, he still holds sway over her life and heart, leaving Draco as a pale second to the cruel beauty that is Tom Riddle.

This is written for those who wanted more of my one-shot. Now you can have the tale from the beginning.
Category: Works in Progress
Rating: Definitely Naughty
Characters: Draco Malfoy, Ginny Weasley
Compliant with: HBP and below
Era: Post-Hogwarts
Genres: Angst, Humor, Romance
Warnings: None
Completed: No
Series: None

Chapters: 11 | Word count: 21699 | Read count: 11985 | Published: Oct 25, 2007 | Updated: Nov 09, 2008
[Report This]

(Reviews - 39) Microsoft Word Printer ePub eBook

1. Driven by Desperation (Reviews - 7) 1879 words

Disclaimer: I do not own anything of or relating to Harry Potter and his world, as much as I might like to claim a certain blond.

2. Facing Rejection (Reviews - 0) 1874 words

Disclaimer: Unfortunately, nothing has changed; I still don't own anything Harry Potter.

3. Making Amends (Reviews - 4) 1868 words

Disclaimer: All things Harry Potter belong to the one and only JKR.

4. So Curious (Reviews - 2) 1898 words

Disclaimer: As always, all credit for the characters and world go to the JKR.

5. Revitalized (Reviews - 4) 2239 words

Disclaimer: In case you hadn't heard, JKR still owns the Potter-verse.

6. Drastic Measures (Reviews - 4) 2316 words

Disclaimer: Sigh. Malfoy and all the rest still aren't mine.

7. Of Quidditch and Fine Wine (Reviews - 3) 1975 words

Disclaimer: You know the drill. Don't own it. JKR does. Want to make sure everyone knows.

8. A Slip of the Tongue (Reviews - 4) 1846 words

This chapter didn't do what it was supposed to. I started writing and things were going fine and then, suddenly, the characters took off on their own path and there was nothing I could do to stop them. Ah well, it happens sometimes.

Oh, and the usual. I don't own them.

9. Jasmine Tea (Reviews - 3) 1902 words

Disclaimer: As you all very well know, I don't own any of this but the plot line and my characterization of the canon.

My Sincerest Apologies: To all of my readers, I want to extend such a huge apology that I have no words for it. Life and writers block were huge obstacles for me between my last chapter and this. I am so very sorry that it took so long for this to be posted. I hope you all forgive me.

10. The Charm of Bickering (Reviews - 2) 2470 words

After an extended leave of absence, I am back. Hopefully for good. I apologize profusely to any that might still be waiting for this update. And, as always, what's JKR's is JKR's and what's mine is mine.

11. Clinging to Life (Reviews - 6) 1432 words

As usual, I don't own anything. Enjoy.