Draco Malfoy wondered if his girlfriend knew just how lucky she was. He had actually surprised himself when he realized what a good – no! make that great! – boyfriend that he was.

He stretched out on his bed, wiggling slightly to make himself more comfortable, and he though about his good traits. He always listened to everything she had to say. The way Ginny moaned out his name when they were tangled together in his 800 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets, how could he not listen? Sometimes she murmured in her sleep, and Draco listened then too. That was how he found out all her secrets. For example, that his girlfriend was not in love with Scarhead (not that he was worried about it; it was just good to know). And that the Weasel and Mudblood had so much sexual tension, Draco was surprised they didn’t already have spawn running around the castle. But so far the best thing he’d discovered was her fantasy of shagging him on top of a professor’s desk. He was definitely going to indulge her in that naughty dream – he just needed a little more time to figure out Snape’s schedule.

Where is she? he wondered impatiently. They’d been so busy with end of term exams, the two of them hadn’t been able to spend any quality time together. Actually, they hadn’t spent any time together at all. He frowned sullenly at the thought. There were drawbacks to being the secret boyfriend of the prettiest girl in school. Any time he tried to approach her, in the halls or the library or the library, and once even following her into the girl’s loo, but if she wasn’t with her DA friends, she was being followed by her adoring slew of horny Gryffindorks and Ravenclaws.

Sod all of them, he though sourly. Even those DA prats. Of course, he kept his knowledge of the DA secret – another one of his good traits – and was even flattered that Ginny constantly suggested he join them.

“Honestly, Draco! There’s nothing to be scared of! No one would try to hurt you,” she’d told him.

“I’m not scared,” he protested vehemently. “I just wouldn’t want to see you get hurt. Then I’d have to beat some arse!”

She rolled her brown eyes and even though he knew she didn’t believe him. The small smile on her face made his stomach flutter in ways that were altogether inappropriate for a Malfoy.

“You just don’t want to be the only Slytherin.” Then she grinned wickedly, and Draco braced himself. “Or is it just that you don’t want to be taught by Harry?”

Draco scowled. “I’m sure I’ll learn more than enough in class.”

Ginny kept grinning in her infuriating way. “Look,” she pulled out her wand. “I can make a Patronus.”

Draco was impressed, although he tried not to show it, but when he realized what it was, his jaw dropped. “Ginny!”

“What?” her eyes widened as she feigned innocence.

“That’s a ferret!”

“So?”

“Your Patronus is a bloody ferret!”

Ginny maintained her innocence so well, Draco wondered if it was a coincidence.

“Gin,” he said slowly, “it’s a ferret. Remember when . . . Moody . . .”

Suddenly she began to laugh. The more he scowled, the more she laughed.

“Change it,” he snapped crossly. “You can’t have a ferret.”

Imagine his surprise when several weeks later, he learned that Patronus’s are greatly affected by who the witch or wizard loves.

Does Ginny love me?

Imagine his horror when he successfully cast his first Patronus and it too was a ferret.

Is that because I love myself or because I love Ginny?

His thoughts of love were interrupted by laughter from the Weasel. “That’s your Patronus, Malfoy?” he laughed.

Draco gritted his teeth and ignored him.

All the thoughts of love were making him feel sick. There was definitely ‘like’ involved and if pressed, say under the threat of Crucio, he might admit he loved shagging her. Of course, if he was going to go that far, then he’d have to say he loved her ghastly Weasley freckles and her uncouth long red hair (which he always found on his pillow), and the way her breasts jiggled when she laughed or ran or rode him, and the way she giggled at his scowls, and how obviously happy she was all the time, despite the fact that her family was poor, and how she smelled when she got out of the shower and dryed off with his luxurious towels (which he would smell when he was alone), and the way she looked sleeping next to him and how she ran the tip of her tongue over her lips when she came and how her nostril’s flared when she was angry.

But he wasn’t going to go that far.

Love? Ha!

Draco glanced at his watch again. Still no Ginny. Didn’t she appreciate all the good things he did for her? He had even stopped taking the mickey out on her brother. Sort of. For starters, he hadn’t made up any new songs about the Weasel, Quidditch related or otherwise (he did occasionally hum the tune of Weasley is our King occasionally though). He hadn’t tripped him while going into the Great Hall. He hadn’t called him ‘poor’ or ‘freckled’ lately (how could he?). He hadn’t told Ginny about the fist fight they’d gotten into behind the broom shed; true, Ron’s fists got the best of his face, but thanks to a memory modification charm, Ron didn’t know it.

As for Scarhead, well, he still laughed when Snape belittled him in potions, but Ginny wasn’t in that class. Besides, Potter had a tendency to get incredibly nosy when Draco did anything that was slightly uncharacteristic of him. As for Granger, he found it best just to ignore her.

On top of all that, Draco was quite sure he gave Ginny the Best Sex Ever. Of course, he couldn’t be completely sure that he was aware of it. His was the ultimate pleasure of obtaining her virginity. That fact was something he took great pride in. There was only one problem with all his sex speculation.

He’d never shagged anyone else.

That’s right.

Despite his reputation – which, incidentally, he did nothing to discourage – Ginny was the only person he’d ever been with. Draco “PlayWizard” Malfoy had slept with only one person, and that was perfectly fine by him.

Except he hadn’t told Ginny.

He suspected that if she really thought about it and considered the progress (eg. He didn’t come within two minutes of penetrating her anymore), she might figure it out.

He wasn’t hiding it from her exactly. It just hadn’t come up.

He was getting annoyed now. Where was she? He checked his watch for the millionth time. They’d made plans to meet at 7:30, after dinner – which he had skipped to study – and she was no where in sight. The lack of food (and his girlfriend) was making him cranky.

Anyways, it wasn't like he was dying to say, "Oh by the way, Weaslette," (at which point she would snap, 'So you can scream my name when you come, but not now?'), "You were my first. I gave you my virginity." Because then she'd think that Draco thought it was a big deal. And it wasn't. At least it wasn't that big of a deal.

He didn't want Ginny to think that his choice of her as the recipient of his virginity meant anything besides just that.

It wasn't like he mulled over it for hours, thinking he'd never find someone worthy enough to bear the title of Proud Recipient of Draco Malfoy's Virginity. Because not only did the person have to be worthy, but he had to be completely attracted to the person. It wasn't just looks he wanted, but a personality and brains and someone who made him laugh (which wasn't easy) and passion and yes, even the potential for a long her relationship. Because he was a Malfoy! And as such, one shouldn't be spreading themselves around unnecessarily.

Not that he thought of any of this in terms of Ginny! No! Just... in general. Ginny just so happened to fit all of these requirements.

Draco checked his watch again. Perhaps Ginny had decided that it was time. Time to go their separate ways. After all, he knew good and damn well that she hated keeping things so secretive. Of course, he did too! It wasn’t as though he enjoyed sneaking around the dungeons and to the towers and to the secret passages and into unused classrooms. And it wasn't as if he truly enjoyed it when he ran into the Weasel in class or out and the only image that popped into his head would be Ginny. Or more specifically, Ginny's boobs. And the way they bounced. And felt. And tasted. And the creamy skin. The way her freckles simply continued migrating down her chest, slowing but not stopping as they journey across her heavenly body, down to her toes.

Just the thought of it made him oh so glad that he wore his school robes over his trousers.

The anger at her not showing up suddenly began to be replaced by panic. What if she had decided that she no longer wanted to have a relationship with him? He couldn't image why. He gave her everything! He provided comfortable, secluded spots for their rendezvous. He'd bought her expensive new quills that were gold plated when he saw the appalling way she tended to gnaw at the ends of hers. He'd quit harassing her family (mostly). And to top it off, he was Draco Malfoy. That alone should have been reason enough to keep Ginny groveling (not that she actually did grovel). Any and every female wanted to be with him. Who wouldn't want the secret looks of adoration from the Prince of Slytherin himself? He was quite sure he'd even seen McGonagall give him the eye a time or two. It was slightly creepy, but who could blame her? He was delicious.

Grumpy, Draco stood to his feet. Time to go eat, he thought crossly, assuming Ginny had blown him off, or worse, forgotten about him.

He hadn't even placed his feet in his trainers when his door opened and then slammed shut. Ginny leaned against the door and closed her eyes. She was panting as if she'd run all the way to the dungeons. He watched her chest - albeit mostly obscured by her school uniform - as it rose and fell, before speaking.

"I was beginning to think you had forgotten about me."

She opened her eyes and shook her head. "No, I'm late because of you!" She crossed the room and gave him a peck on the cheek before flopping in an unladylike fashion down on his bed. "It's bad."

"What's bad?" He couldn't imagine that anything associated with him could be bad!

She took a deep breath. "Okay, so I was on my way down here, and who should I see in the stairway that leads to the dungeons, but that cow, Pansy Parkinson! I was going to ignore her and just keep going, but then I heard her talking to some of those other Slytherin tarts about you! She was telling them that you were such a great shag and how you were the only one in the school that she would even consider going to for her sexual needs, and they were eating it up! She was telling them all these wonderful things you do for her in bed and how your kisses are so divine, and I just couldn't take it anymore, so I got out my wand and I was going to hex her secretly, because she was so busy telling everyone how she was shagging my boyfriend that I don't think she even noticed me! So then I hexed her - got her good too - and Ron saw! I don't even know why he was behind me! I thought he'd be eating! Harry was there too, and they looked at each other, and I could tell that Harry was suspicious, but Ron can be thick and it took him a moment, and then Pansy realized it was me, and finally Ron said 'Is there something you want to tell us?' so I just took off, and here I am."

Draco raised an eyebrow, impressed she'd gotten it all out in one breath.

"So I guess everyone knows now."

Draco sat down beside his girlfriend. "First of all," he said, putting his arm around her, "I'd like you to know that you are my first, and only shag."

Ginny looked up. "I am?"

"Secondly, who cares if they know? It'll give your brother more reason to hate me, and me more reason to sit there and smile at him through Potions class."

"I... I thought we had to keep it secret."

Draco shrugged. "Too late for that now, isn't it?"

"I was your first? And only?"

He nodded, determined to fight the pink splotches he felt rising to the surface of his cheeks.

"But you're the bloke who's most gossiped about," she reminded him.

"Yeah, well, I've got a Malfoy reputation to live up to."

Ginny narrowed her eyes. "Did you start the rumors?"

"No," he smirked, "I think Pansy did."

She let out a huff of air. "I'm not surprised. That stupid slag!"

"I'm hungry."

"That's all you have to say?" she looked at him suspiciously. "I just totally blew our cover and that's it? Shouldn't you be upset?"

"Nope. I think it's a good thing."

Ginny shook her head. "Right."

Draco did think it was a good thing. He was tired of the hiding and the sneaking and the secrecy. Mostly he was tired of other blokes checking her out. Plus, best of all, it would mad the Weasel completely insane. He leaned over and kissed Ginny softly. "It's not so good to keep hiding," he told her. "I want everyone to know that you're mine."

"I'm yours?" she mumbled into his mouth.

"And... that I love you."

She pulled away from him. "I love you too."
The End.
jessica k malfoy is the author of 29 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 21 members. Members who liked Draco Loves... also liked 1503 other stories.
Leave a Review