My Soul Belongs To You

Chapter 13

Auld Lang Syne

Christmas Day was hard for Ginny; watching her children each try to avoid the Hippogriff that was in the room. No one wanted to be the one to mention the lack of Harry's presence, for all of them were trying to pretend this was normal. Ginny made the traditional meal, however when she set the bird on the table they were all hit with the absence of Harry. He had always carved the meat. Ginny realized that no matter what, it was not possible to avoid the fact that he was gone. At that point, the feeling of the day changed. They all began talking about their favorite memories of Harry. There was now laughter and tears and healing. Ginny even shared with her children some of their father's more ungraceful moments. By the time everyone headed to their rooms for the night, Ginny felt much better about the whole day.

As she entered her room, she found a large dress box wrapped in silver and gold paper with a red bow on it. The tag read simply, 'To Ginny, From Draco.' She smiled and lifted the lid to find a breathtaking black and white dress, with matching shoes, and even a jeweler's box that held a black stone necklace set in silver. A note stated: I know you didn't bring anything for the New Year's party we were going to attend, so I hope I haven't overstepped my bounds. Draco. P.S., If you need or want to, please feel free to call me tonight, no matter how late.

She put down the note and glanced at the phone, then the clock. It was after midnight; was that not too late? She debated calling, but in the end found herself picking up the phone and hitting the number to Draco.

After one ring, she heard, "I was beginning to think you weren't going to call, love."

"I wasn't sure myself until just now," she admitted.

"How did it go today?" His voice was full of concern.

"It – it was weird, until dinner."

"Do you want to talk about it?" he asked.

"I'm sure you want to hear all about it," she replied sarcastically.

"If it affects you and how you're feeling, then yes I do," he affirmed.

"We all spent the day trying to pretend everything was normal until dinner. It was then that I realized we needed to talk about him. We laughed and cried, and I think we all healed a bit."

"That's good."

"Draco, thank you."

"I don't mind."

There was a long pause. "The dress looks great." Ginny finally stated.

"I hoped you wouldn't get upset about it."

"No, of course not. It was very thoughtful of you."

"Would you do something for me?"

"What?" she asked.

"Put the phone down and get ready for bed. I want to talk to you until you fall asleep." Draco and Ginny fell into this patten each night. She knew this was creating a level of intimacy they had been missing as teenage lovers, but she loved the feeling it left her with.

On New Year's Eve day, while Ginny spent her time getting ready for the party, Draco took the children to a skating party the hotel he was staying at was hosting. Ginny had learned over the years that being a tomboy was all well and good, but there was also something to be said for a day of pampering and treated herself to several spa treatments.

By the time she met Draco in his hotel room to head down to the affair, she looked perfect. Her hair was in an elegant up-do, her makeup was faultless, and the dress Draco chose for her hugged her body like a glove. She was very thankful that she hadn't suffered the middle-age weight gain many women suffered; she knew that her body could rival a woman's half her age. However, she had the advantage of the rounded hips that having children gave her; a perfect hourglass body shape.

When Draco saw her, he was speechless. He had seen her many times over the years looking stunning, but he knew tonight she looked stunning for him and him alone. When they were together in the past, it was always hurried; she never had the luxury of spending the day to look good for him. He knew long ago what a shame that had been, but this was the here and now, and she looked perfect.

"Ginevra," he whispered.

"How do I look?" she asked. Unlike others, she was not fishing for compliments.

"Well, let's just say I'm very pleased that we don't know anyone here tonight and won't have to socialize." He paused, "I'm viewing tonight as a date," he admitted.

"I thought as much." She sounded nervous.

"I won't pressure you; I just want you to know where my head is at. We will go at a speed you're comfortable with."

She smiled at him. "Draco, you have been so understanding, I don't know how to ever thank you."

"I'll do what I must for the only woman I have ever loved."

She smiled warmly at him. "You realize this is our first date?"

"It's about 20 years late." He offered her his arm and they headed down to the party. Over the evening in the Grand Ballroom, drink flowed freely and the music, while all Muggle, was meant for dancing. The whole night Ginny noticed Draco's eyes never left her.

When he held her as they danced, his hands almost felt hot on her skin. She could feel his thumb gently rubbing small circles on her skin, as if he was doing his best to touch as much of her as he could. She also noticed how, with him being taller than her, she could rest her head on his shoulder or chest much more naturally that she could with Harry.

As the midnight hour grew closer, Ginny knew she was looking forward the the New Year's kiss. And when it came time to receive it, Draco delivered! They were in a corner of the ballroom and Draco had her in his arms as the countdown began. His want was showing clearly in his eyes as he lowered his head to claim her lips. The kiss started soft and gentle, but both Ginny and Draco quickly had the kiss grow more demanding. She ran her tongue along his bottom lip and was granted access. Draco ran his hand up her back and gently worked his hand into her hair. She then released a moan; that moan had always set him on fire.

He no longer cared if they were in a room full of Muggles or not and Apparated them back to his suite. There were no words between them; both were finally giving in to the denied passion of years past. He reached up to her hair and easily removed the pin fastening her hair in the up-do, allowing her hair to tumble down around her shoulders. He loved her hair, always had.

She made quick work of the buttons on his dress shirt, almost ripping it from his body. Lips were almost constantly touching skin. When Draco undid the zipper of her dress he was very pleased to see there was no bra to fight with. Her knickers had come a long way from the basic cotton ones she wore back a Hogwarts; she wore a pair of black, lacy, very sexy knickers. Draco would never know if it was the years of denial or simply how sexy she was, but he was hard long before her dress was even off! With only his pants left on, he guided her to his bed and laid her back upon it. He quickly removed the last of his clothing and joined her on the bed. He began kissing her again and found she was highly responsive to his touch, which only encouraged him. When he felt her hand on his manhood, he knew there was no stopping. He didn't ask permission, for there was no need to ask. She clearly wanted this as much as he did. He placed his hardened cock at her opening and she pushed herself down onto him. The second he entered her warm, velvety glove, he felt he was finally home. No other woman ever felt as right, or as perfect, as she did. He was also surprised that after three children she still felt as she had the first time he had been with her.

He tried to go slow and enjoy every second he could, however Ginny was having none of that. She continued to thrust her own body forward to meet his. She was also working her pussy muscles so that she was gripping his cock, milking him for everything he had. He knew he was very close, and he could tell she was close, too. He slid his hand between their bodies, found her little love button, and rubbed it in the gentle manner he knew she loved. This caused them both to erupt in orgasm! As they came down from their explosion, he gently kissed her and held her close, knowing he would never have to let her go again. As their breathing slowed down, he whispered, "Sleep."

Author notes: A/N First thank you to everyones' congratulations over my new baby!

Second I know this was a short chapter but this was the best place to end it! I hope to post again soon, now that some of the crazyness of my life has stopped! Leave me a review

Leave a Review