It had been six months since Ginny and Malfoy had set off to Brazil to track down alleged dark activity deep within the Amazon Rainforest. Over three months since anyone had had contact with them. Mrs. Weasley had been frantic upon learning that no one had heard from her baby in a month, but the Ministry had assured everyone that they were trained Aurors and the best in their field, and that they were probably lying low and trying not to draw attention to themselves. A month after that even the Aurors had started to get anxious, rumbling that the disappearance of Weasley and Malfoy confirmed their suspicions of deeply dark activity in the South Americas.
Category: Works in Progress
Rating: Definitely Naughty
Characters: None
Compliant with: GoF and below
Era: Future AU
Genres: Action, Humor, Mystery, Romance
Warnings: None
Completed: No
Series: None

Chapters: 2 | Word count: 2422 | Read count: 1260 | Published: Nov 30, 2009 | Updated: Dec 08, 2009
[Report This]

(Reviews - 20) Microsoft Word Printer ePub eBook

1. Chapter 1 (Reviews - 9) 1055 words

I don't own the delicious Draco Malfoy or any of the other characters, however, I am eternally grateful to Ms. Rowling for providing me with hours of entertainment :)

Also, any information about Brazil or the Amazon rainforest have come from Wikipedia ... I apologize to anyone familiar with the area if I have butchered the facts!

2. Chapter 2 (Reviews - 11) 1367 words

Thanks for the wonderful reviews! :) Here's the next one!