25-year-old Ginny Weasley is a reporter for the Daily Prophet but her current assignment to write a story about a clinic for war survivors and its anonymous benefactor will turn her world upside down.

Chapter 5 Quote:

In a moment she had grabbed her wand and was dashing to the fireplace, tossing Floo Powder into the flames.

“Lucy! Lucy, I need to talk!”

Her head was poking into Lucy’s dark kitchen. Apparently, her friend had much thicker curtains. After several minutes of shouting, Ginny was relieved to see a hassled looking Lucy sulk into the kitchen.

“If you aren’t bleeding, I swear to Merlin….” Lucy grumbled, rummaging around in a cabinet and extracting a tea kettle.

Category: Completed Short Stories
Rating: Definitely Naughty
Characters: Draco Malfoy, Ginny Weasley, Other Characters
Compliant with: HBP and below
Era: Future AU, Post-Hogwarts
Genres: Humor, Romance
Warnings: None
Completed: Yes
Series: None

Chapters: 5 | Word count: 14236 | Read count: 7024 | Published: Dec 17, 2009 | Updated: Jan 19, 2010
[Report This]

(Reviews - 43) Microsoft Word Printer ePub eBook
Story notes: This was the very first fanfiction I wrote back in 2007 (Jan./Feb. to be exact). Of course that was pre-Deathly Hallows, so some of the back story is AU. It is a bit short and not plot heavy, but still fun nonetheless. Also, an earlier version was posted on another site but it's been slightly updated since then. I hope you enjoy it!

Disclaimer: I do not own anything in the Harry Potter Universe.

1. Chapter 1 (Reviews - 11) 2263 words



2. Chapter 2 (Reviews - 7) 3522 words

Sorry it took me so long to update: the holidays were a bit hectic and then I was brutally sick for about a week. However, here's a new chapter and I hope you all enjoy it!

3. Chapter 3 (Reviews - 9) 3242 words



4. Chapter 4 (Reviews - 6) 2450 words

I'm so sorry it took so long to update! Life has been very hectic lately, but I hope I'll make it up to you with a new chapter.

5. Chapter 5 (Reviews - 10) 2759 words

This is the final chapter. I hope you enjoyed the story!