Eight Days A Week
By: Bunny

Chapter Six – He Attacks...

“Geez Malfoy! What are you trying to do? Give me a heart attack?” she hissed at me.

Not being able to help myself from playing with her, I locked eyes with her and drawled, “Perhaps.”

She frowned and scowling, she crossed her arms at me. She gave me a look that said quite clearly: ‘well, you got me here now, so what the hell do you want? Don’t expect me to say anything first.’

I suppressed a big sigh of utter frustration. In case you didn’t know, Malfoy’s don’t sigh. How did I get myself in this situation again? Oh right. Potty almost kissed Ginny before my last class. Stupid Scarhead. Always butting in where he’s the least wanted.

To say that I was furious at the whole situation would be a great understatement. First the silly girl avoids me all week. Then she starts walking around with her great prat brother and Potty. If she thought she could avoid me through them, she had another thing coming to her. I wasn’t sorted into Slytherin for nothing you know. It all came down to this one universal fact. The girl Weasel and I had a discussion to have. As fun as our games have been, my patience has worn thin and we’re going to have this talk or so help me I’m going to attack her in he hallways or the great hall, or the quidditch pitch and snog her silly. Or perhaps I would just strangle the sass right out of her. Not desiring to waste more time than necessary on this discussion, I decided to get right to the point.

“So, what’s the deal with Scarhead?” I asked.

“What do you mean?” she asked.

Good dodge, I thought, but I’m not letting you off that easy. I brought you here for answers, and we aren’t leaving until I get them. “You know exactly what I mean.” I said flatly.

“Is that so? Well, I seem to be having a hard time understanding you today, so why don’t you clarify for me?” she parried.

Fine. Be difficult you stupid bint. I scowled. “It seems the two of you have been getting awfully friendly recently, if that little display today means anything.” I spat.

She grinned at me and replied innocently, “Oh that. Yes, well, hell if I know what’s going on.”

I stifled a sigh of irritation and snarled, “I’m sure it was you who orchestrated this whole chaperon to and from classes with your brother and Scarhead, so quite playing dumb.” I was hoping if I demanded the answer instead of asking she would tell me what I wanted to know this time. I was fairly certain that she liked me, at least a little after that outburst in the Slytherin prefect baths and I needed to know for sure. I suppose it was just wishful thinking on my part though, because I knew she wouldn’t give up so easily. It was, after all one of the things I liked so much about her.

Her smile dropped and stepping closer to me she poked me in the chest with her pointer finger to emphasize her point and spat, “You know what Malfoy? It’s none of your damn business what’s going on with me and Harry!”

Infuriated with her reply, I grabbed her wrist and twisted it between our bodies while pulling the rest of her towards me. She didn’t even flinch or cry out. Not that I really hurt her, but most girls would get all dramatic on you over a stunt like this. I could feel her increased heart rate pulsing through her wrist though, and I wanted to do nothing more than snog the defiance right out of her. “Is that right?” I murmured calmly to her.

Not intimidated in the slightest, she tilted her head back to make eye contact with me, and narrowing her eyes she whispered back, “that’s right.”

Giving in to my instincts, I decided I didn’t care if she pummeled me; I was taking that damn kiss. “Screw it,” I muttered as I quickly lowered my head and slammed my lips onto hers. She softened instantly, and knowing she had been wanting me to kiss her as badly as I had been wanting to made my body catch on fire with need. I dropped her wrist, which quickly moved to the back of my neck. Using my now free arm, I wrapped it around her and pulled her body closer. Then I slightly eased the pressure of my lips and brushed the tip of my tongue against her lips, silently asking for entrance into her mouth. She made a soft, inviting, mewling sound from the back of her throat as she opened up to me and a second later began the steamiest, most erotic, most sensual experience I’ve ever had, and it was just a damn kiss.

I moaned and wondered absently how long it would take me to convince her to marry me. I needed her, and I knew she was just the type of girl to make me wait until we were married. Not that that was a bad thing, it was one of the things I loved so much about her. Bringing my left hand up and softly caressing her face and feeling much more confidant of where I stood with her, I reluctantly parted my lips from hers and gently planted my forehead against hers. After giving in to the urge to give another soft kiss on her swollen lips I met her eyes with my own and muttered, “You’ve been avoiding me Weaselette, and I want to know why.”

Wrapping her other arm around my neck she gave me a sassy smile before replying saucily, “You know exactly why.”

I stopped myself from shivering at the feeling of her hot breath on my mouth and clarified, “So you admit you’ve been avoiding me.”

“I don’t know, did I?” she asked, attempting ignorance.

“You did, you snotty little brat. What I want to know is why you felt the need to drag Potty and your brother into this little game of ours.” I retorted.

Heaving a great sigh of defeat, she pouted, “My legs were too tired from all the running.”

Not being able to stop myself from it, I threw my head back and laughed.

She pouted more and stomped her foot with a huff of indignation before she finally couldn’t hold it in any longer herself and joined me in a fit of uncontrollable giggles. “It’s really not funny, Draco!” she got out between giggles as she slapped my chest in mock fury.

“Then why are you laughing?” I asked.

“Because you are, you great big pillock!” she snapped.

“Fine wench. It’s not that funny.” I said as I got control of myself. “Now tell me honestly, do I need to be worried about Potter trying to snatch you away from me?”

“What do you mean snatch me away from you?” she purred.

I narrowed my eyes menacingly at her and growled. “You’re all mine now Ginevra Molly Weasley, and don’t you forget it.”

“Is that a fact?” she questioned.

“That’s a fact.” I said and pulled her closer to emphasize my point.

“I don’t remember having that conversation,” she replied.

“We’re having it right now.” I countered.

“We are, are we?” she asked.

“That’s right,” I agreed.

“I don’t recall agreeing to anything,” she declared.

“You just did.” I said.

“I did?” she questioned.

“You did.” I answered.

“How did I do that?” she asked.

“Shall I give you another demonstration?” I teased.

“I don’t know, what exactly did you have in mind?” she whispered huskily.

I smirked and lowered my lips once again to hers, this time with much more force, as if branding her as mine. There was no way I was ever letting her go. Not now, not ever, and especially not to that stupid prat Potter.

When I finally let her up for air, we both stood there panting at each other with wide eyes for a minute before she swallowed and confided, “You don’t have to worry about Harry. I’ve been very much over him for quite a while. Today in the hall when he tried to kiss me, I was relieved when he didn’t.”

Relief flooded me and I had to admit to myself that hearing her confession made my heart sing with joy. Outwardly, I allowed a very satisfied smirk to cross my lips before I swooped down to kiss her again and said, “good.”

She smiled and whapped my arm saying, “don’t looks so damn smug.”

I sniffed and said, “it’s part of my breeding to look smug when I get my way, don’t hate.”

She rolled her eyes and said, “This is going to be a very interesting relationship.”

“Indeed.” I agreed before I swept her back into my arms and showed her exactly how pleased I was with the arrangement.

“Ooh I need your love babe,
Guess you know it's true.
Hope you need my love babe,
Just like I need you.
Hold me, love me, hold me, love me.
Ain't got nothin' but love babe,
Eight days a week.

Love you ev'ry day girl,
Always on my mind.
One thing I can say girl,
Love you all the time.
Hold me, love me, hold me, love me.
Ain't got nothin' but love babe,
Eight days a week.

Eight days a week
I love you.
Eight days a week
Is not enough to show I care.

Ooh I need your love babe, ...

Eight days a week ...

Love you ev'ry ...

Eight days a week. Eight days a week. Eight days a week.”

"Eight Days a Week" - Writers: Lennon, McCartney; lead vocal: Lennon

The End.

AN: I hope you enjoyed the story. ^_^ Thank you to EVERYONE who read and reviewed the story. It's been a pleasure.
The End.
bunny is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 59 members. Members who liked Eight Days A Week also liked 1504 other stories.
Leave a Review