Perhaps they would have been happy anywhere else, but Draco knew that they were doomed here. This might as well be a bullfight, and he the bull.

An extended metaphor of Ginny and Draco's relationship--how could they succeed with the world against him?
Category: Completed Short Stories
Rating: Definitely Naughty
Characters: Draco Malfoy, Ginny Weasley
Compliant with: None
Era: None
Genres: Angst
Warnings: Blood, Character Death, Graphic Violence
Completed: Yes
Series: None

Chapters: 1 | Word count: 1140 | Read count: 224 | Published: Sep 06, 2015 | Updated: Sep 06, 2015
[Report This]

(Reviews - 4) Microsoft Word Printer ePub eBook
Story notes: Because there will always be people out there who can't get enough of blood sports.

1. Estocada (Reviews - 4) 1140 words

Tercio de Varas-- the first stage, in which the matador watches while the bull is struck with small lances in order to judge the movements and charging patterns of the bull. This also serves to weaken the head and neck muscles of the bull, which causes him to lower his head when he charges.

Tercio de Banderillos-- The second stage. Barbed sticks (literally flags) are stuck into the shoulders and neck of the bull. This usually causes heavy blood loss.

Tercio de Muerta-- The third stage, in which the matador makes his appearance, holding a cape and sword. The goal is to drive the sword through the shoulders and into the heart of the bull. The lungs are usually hit first, causing the bull to cough blood. It may take multiple strikes for the bull to die. This strike is called an estocada.