"Hey, Hermione?"

She stopped walking and turned to see Draco making his way over to her. "Hey, what's up?" she asked as they both continued walking.

"Did you break the news to Weaslebee yet?"

She gave a hard sigh, "No, I just want to get back to the Zabini's before I drop that little bomb on him," she said with a smirk.

He gave a small nod.

Hermione turned to look at Ginny walking in the back of the group and then looked at Draco's face. "Is she still not talking?"

He just looked at her, his eyes said it all.

"Just give her some time Draco, killing can't be easy for someone to do, well...a person like Ginny anyway."

He just nodded before he turned to look at Ginny again.

"Guys, we need to stop for a few so I can change these bandages," Pansy said, as Ron and Lucius sat Harry down against a tree.

Hermione made her way over to him and pulled some supplies from her bag. "Why don't you guys scout the area, see if there's anything helpful around."

They all scattered about while she started to change Harry's bandages. She watched Ginny throw herself on to the ground and grabbed her leg in pain. She reached into her bag and threw a pain relief potion at her.

"That will help a bit, you should take it." she said with a small smile.

Ginny drank the potion and watched Hermione make her way over to her next.

"Let me change yours too, you don't want to end up with an infection also," she said as they both look at Harry's unconscious body. "I'm going to see if they found any water because this wound needs to be cleaned, I'll be right back." she said, getting up and walking away.

Ginny just looked at her bloody thigh, her ripped shirt still tied by Will was wrapped around it. The mere thought made her sick to her stomach.

"You're here?"

Her eyes darted up to see Harry looking at her, this was the first time he was awake since they had all found each other. She scooted over to him so she could hear him better, his voice was weak and his words were almost inaudible.

"You ok?" he asked her.

She looked away from him and started to cry, she covered her mouth to muffle her emotional gasps. She let out a shaky breath and dried her face before she turned back to him. "Yeah, I'm ok. What about you? You promise me you'll be ok too?" she asked.

"Of course," he whispered out.

She watched him try to get something from his pocket, but he was too weak to make the attempt and she reached in and pulled out what looked like a piece of paper. She unfolded it and realized it was the picture of Lily that Draco gave them from the dream he had. She clutched the picture to her chest and fell into tears.

"Don't forget, this is...all for her," he said through his heavy breathing as he fell unconscious once more.

She looked at him and gave a tearful nod before she looked at the picture again and then tucked into her pant pocket.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

He slapped her face a few times to wake her up and then grabbed the bucket of ice water and dumped it on her making her eyes snap open.

"There we go, you keep falling unconscious and it's kind of hard to invade your mind that way," Will said with a wide smile.

She looked around her and then at him, he could see she was confused. "No, no, you can't be leaving me yet...I still need you somewhat sane," he laughed. He looked at her again and noticed she looked even more confused. "Narcissa? Narcissa Malfoy? You do remember who you are still right?" he asked with an amused grin.

Her breathing was heavy as she took in her surroundings once more and then looked at him. "Where am I? Why am I here?" she asked.

He gave a sigh, "You're completely lost aren't you?" She just looked at him and he reached forward and untied her hands. "You know what this is still, hopefully?" he asked her, holding out her wand for her to take.

She took it in her hand.

"Good, now break that window," he said, pointing at the glass window a few feet away from them.

She flicked her wand and the window busted to pieces, she didn't even murmur a spell.

"So, you DO remember magic, and quite brilliantly I might add, but you're just completely lost about everything else? This makes things better than I ever expected them to be," he said with a wide evil grin. "Do you want to know who you are, Narcissa? What your purpose is?" he asked her.

She just looked at him, her face bruised from the savage attempts at them getting information out of her. She felt nothing but anger, but she didn't know why; she tried so hard to make sense of what was what.

"What if I told you the reason you're so angry is that somebody hurt you real bad. So now...I need you to help me find them so we can make things right," he said, locking eyes with hers. "Can you do that, Narcissa? Will you help me?" he asked her.

She looked down at the wand in her hand again and then back up at him before she gave a firm nod.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ginny could see the Zabini house in the distance and she felt a lump form in her throat. She overheard the others talking about staying at the Order headquarters instead of going home. They had no idea what to expect from Will and so the Zabini's home wasn't a target like the Manor or the Burrow. She wasn't sure what to expect when she got home, was her mother alive? Her brothers? How was her mother responding to her father's death? Her mind was racing, she also knew Draco's focus would turn to her and try to talk to her about what he thought was the issue. Yes, she couldn't believe she resorted to killing, the violent things she did was something she didn't even want to begin to think about.

What was really on her mind was her encounter with Will and how he worded things to her about Draco. She begged her mind to not look at things that way; if Draco knew what Will would have done to her if he killed his brother he never would have done it. She also knew that if Draco ever found out what happened to her because of his actions he wouldn't be able to live with himself. She thought about her love for Draco...she loved him, but it was like the love was completely blocked from making its way to her mind right now. Her mind was too clouded with the violence she had endured and the violence she had done. She just hoped her mind would let it through again and she wouldn't resent him for something he had no knowledge of.

She was ripped from her thoughts when she tripped over a small tree stump and almost fell when someone caught her arm. She looked up to see Draco above her as he helped her find her balance again.

"You ok?" he asked her.

She nodded before she looked at his hand on her arm still and then her attention was quickly pulled away by the pain in her leg. She looked down at her thigh to see it bleeding again and she just gave a hard sigh before Hermione came running over to assist her. Ginny shook her head in annoyance, she knew Hermione was just trying to help, but every time she winced or tripped or anything she was by her side in an instant.

"Let me change that again-"

"I'll do it," Draco cut Hermione off after seeing the look on Ginny's face.

Hermione gave them a small smile before she nodded and headed back to the front of the group.

"I can do it," Ginny said, making his eyes snap up at hers when he heard her voice.

"Well, well, she speaks," he smirked before he ignored her request to do it herself and started bandaging her leg up.

She watched him for a few moments, her eyes traveling to his bloody cut up knuckles and then up to his bruised swollen face. She wondered what happened to him and Hermione while they were apart.

"There, all finished," he said, looking at her.

He stared into her eyes for what seemed like forever, he could feel her sadness and anger just by looking at her. Being away from Ginny these past few days were hard, but having her right here in front of him and not being able to kiss or hold her was unbearable. She also wasn't speaking to anyone which made it even harder. He wanted to kiss her so badly and at one moment he thought he was about to, but something in her eyes told him not to. He swallowed the emotional lump that formed and cleared his throat before he stood back up and held his hand out for her.

She looked at his outstretched hand for a moment before she accepted it and pulled herself up.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It wasn't much longer before they were walking up to the Zabini house. As soon as they walked through the wards any disablement charm on their wands would be lifted and they could perform magic again. Ginny saw her mother run from the house over to them and she felt this overwhelming sense of relief when she saw she was ok. Her mother was in hysterics at the sight of them and she felt herself people pulled into the tightest hug she thought she had ever received from her mother.

Molly pulled back and just looked at Ginny and Ron, the thought of Arthur's death was covering her face. Ginny felt her cup her face before she watched her mother and Ron break down into tears. She hugged her mother this time instead of her mother hugging her, she felt so numb right now, she felt guilty for not shedding a tear at reuniting with the rest of her family. Now that her family was all together again, it felt so much more real that her father was dead, something felt like it was missing and it was clearly him.

"Mrs. Weasley, we need to get Harry some medicine, he's in bad shape," Hermione said as Lucius and Pansy dragged him into the house.

Molly quickly wiped her tears and got straight to work on Harry, pushing all emotions aside for the moment. Everyone else started making their way inside and Ginny stopped outside of the doors and turned to look into the distance.

"You coming?" Draco asked her.

She let out a long sigh before she turned and walked inside.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ginny felt the water hit her skin and she winced as it ran over all of her cuts and bruises. Her mother healed her leg the best she could and had Harry stable from the infection. He was still unconscious, but Molly felt confident he would wake up soon. She needed this shower more than anything right now, she shuddered at the mere thought of having Will's hand on her and how he violated her. She watched her own blood and blood from the men she killed wash down the drain. She squeezed her hair out and saw the dried blood finally wash from her strands. She scrubbed as hard as her body would let her without causing more bruising or cuts. She finally gave up on feeling clean and got out of the shower and dried off.

She tried to avoid looking at herself in the mirror, but her eyes naturally traveled down to her thighs. After seeing the bruising she quickly threw her clothes on and walked into the room she was staying in. Her door was half open and she heard someone knock on it before they pushed it open the rest of the way.

"Hey, your mum made food and she demanded you eat something," Draco said with a small smirk.

She looked at him and how much better he looked after a shower, his platinum blond hair hung out of place as his eyes locked onto hers. She nodded and then turned back to what she was doing when Draco went to leave.

He stopped and turned back to her, "Ginny?" he called her name as he walked over to her.

Ginny didn't know why, but her instinct was to take a few steps back at his abrupt entrance into her room towards her. He noticed this and the look on his face tore a hole in Ginny's heart.

He took a step back, "I just wanted to tell you...if you want to talk about what happened out there...I'm here. I did some things I'm not proud of either..." he trailed off.

She just stared at him.

Again he went to walk away, but he turned back to her. "Listen, if I did something that upset you...I'm sorry. I mean I know you're going through some stuff, but if I angered you in some way, then-"

"Please stop," she suddenly said. "I'll be down in a few, please get out."

Once more her heart crumbled to pieces at the look on his face but having Draco try to apologize for something he didn't do made her want to break down right in front of him. She couldn't handle falling apart right now. He couldn't bear to look directly at her and he hung his head and just gave a quick nod before he quickly left the room.

Ginny followed after him a few minutes later and made her way down to the dining room and took a seat at the table beside Neville. She looked around the table and then turned to Neville.

"Where's Seamus and Luna?"

Neville gave her a sad look. "Seamus was killed when he was out there with your mum, she tried to save him, but..." he trailed off.

"And Luna?" she choked out.

"Luna is resting upstairs, she was with George, Bill, and Charlie when they were all ambushed. She has a broken arm and a bad head injury...she's been out for days," he explained.

Ginny looked across the table, not one of them sat there without some kind of injury. Her eyes snapped over to Pansy, who gave a small laugh at something Charlie said. She thought how Pansy had endured something so much worse than she did and yet she was here smiling and laughing...she was clearly able to have feelings again since she's with Harry. It gave her some sort of hope that maybe she could overcome this too after all.

"Ginny, dear, I made some muffins for later...banana nut and chocolate chip because I know they're your favorite," Molly said with a small smile.

Ginny locked eyes with Draco from across the table at the mention of the muffins, he just gave her a small smile. She turned her attention to her mother's face, she could tell her heart was in agony over the death of her father, but she somehow made sure there was always a hot meal for them all to eat.

She suddenly got up from the table and left the room and made her way back upstairs. She just couldn't stand any of it anymore, she understood now more than ever why Harry would choose to have her memories removed from such horrid events. She had just happened to be walking past Harry's room when she saw he was trying to sit up in bed. She quickly ran over to help him up and poured him a glass of water from the pitcher on the side of his bed.

"Here, drink some water," she said, handing it to him.

He went to grab it but he was so weak from everything the infection took out of him that it almost fell to the floor before Ginny caught the glass.

"Sorry," he said, as he watched Ginny wipe the water off her hands that spilled out.

"No worries, got plenty more," she said, refilling the glass and helping him take a sip.

"Thanks," he said.

She took a seat on the bed beside him.

"How long was I out?"

"Uh, you were in and out of consciousness for like three days now. The last time you were awake was yesterday afternoon."

He turned to look at her. "Hey?" he whispered to her.

She turned to look at him.

He could tell right away something wasn't right. "What happened?" his tone suddenly changing to one of concern.

Her eyes filled with tears. "I'll let Mum know you're awake," she quickly said before she left his bedroom.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ginny ripped the blankets off of herself and ran to the bathroom as fast as she could to empty her stomach. She pulled herself up from the floor and rinsed her mouth out before she took a quick glance in the mirror. She just shook her head and made her way down to the kitchen where she found Hermione already in there.

"Hey, sorry, did I wake you?" Hermione asked as she poured herself a cup of tea.

"No, I was having trouble sleeping...you?" she asked, taking a seat at the counter.

"Same," she sighed before she took it upon herself to pour Ginny a cup as well and handed it to her before joining her at the counter.

They were both quiet and just sat in silence for a few minutes.

"I told Ron I was pregnant tonight," Hermione said, a smile stretching across her face at the memory of his reaction.

Ginny just stared at her, "Wow, congrats...I had no idea, how did he take it?"

"He is happy, but of course worried given the current situation." she shrugged.

Ginny just nodded.

Hermione looked at her for a moment as Ginny looked down at her cup of tea. "Are you angry with Draco?" she asked.

Ginny looked up at her. "What makes you think that?"

Hermione just shrugged, "Just a feeling." she said before they both became quiet again.

Ginny heard Hermione clear her throat and she looked up to see she had tears in her eyes. Hermione just looked at her and shook her head. "Sorry, I can't seem to control it lately," she said as she quickly wiped them away. "I just...I just keep thinking about what happened out there."

Ginny couldn't take her eyes off of Hermione as she turned emotional.

"I thought I was going to die...they tied a noose around my neck and hung me from a tree, Ginny," she cried, her hands shaking as she wiped more of her tears away. "I'm sorry I'm unloading this on you, I just can't tell Ron about this right now."

"It's ok," she said, as she listened to the horrid story she told her.

"Anyway, enough of this," she said, continuing to dry up her tears. "But I just want you to know that Draco...he's a really great guy, Ginny. He saved my life numerous times, I saw what it did to him to kill Will's brother...but he did it to save me. Once he found out I was pregnant, he felt this obligation to make sure I made it home alive...and I know it's because of what happened to you and Harry."

Ginny held onto every word Hermione spoke, she had no idea what happened with Johnathan. Her heart broke when Hermione told her he protected her because he didn't want her to meet the same fate she and Harry had.

"I guess let me go finish having my breakdown in the bathroom," Hermione joked through her constant flowing tears with a small smile.

Ginny watched her get up and leave the room before she wiped her own tears that finally fell. She glanced over at the clock and saw it was almost three in the morning and gave a soft sigh before she made her way back upstairs. As she made her way down the hall, she stopped outside of the room Draco was staying in. She placed her hand on the doorknob unsure if she should go inside and leaned her forehead against the door. She took a deep breath in and let out a shaky one before she quietly opened the door and peeked her head inside the room.

She was surprised to see him already awake absent-mindedly flipping through a book. The room was dimly lit by just a small lamp, his mercury eyes still vibrant in the poorly lit room.

"Draco?"

He got up quickly once he realized it was her and went to walk over to her when he stopped himself.

"Ginny? Are you ok? What's wrong?" he asked, surprised by her sudden visit to his room after their earlier encounter.

She walked closer to him as she fidgeted with her hands and she started shaking her head as she fought the tears that fell. She could feel Draco wanting to grab her when he saw her cry.

"No, I'm not ok," she choked out. "That's why I need to talk to you."

She looked up at him, his eyes locked on hers. "Gin-"

"Just...just please don't say anything," she pleaded with him.

He nodded at her request, his heart was breaking to see her so distraught.

"I can't stand you thinking that you've done something wrong to me...because you didn't, so please stop apologizing," she cried harder.

He took a few steps towards her and he just wanted to hold her, but she held her hand out against his chest to keep him away.

"Ginny, please talk to me," he begged her.

She looked at him, "I love you, Draco...but I just can't be with you right now. It's nothing you've done...nothing. I just need you to give me some time...please," she pleaded with him as he went to put his hand over the one she had on his chest when she quickly pulled it away.

There was no way she could ever tell Draco what happened to her because of the actions he did. He couldn't stand to see her cry so to know it was his actions that led to her rape was something he would never be able to live with. She wanted to hopefully overcome her trauma from it so she could make things right with Draco again. After hearing Hermione's story and what Draco did, made her realize Will's words about Draco were just a way to turn her against him. She felt horrible because she knew Draco was confused about the cold shoulder she kept giving him. He assumed it was from the men she killed and that she needed to get through it and that's what she wanted him to think because the truth wasn't something he could ever know.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The next day Ginny made her way downstairs for the Order meeting and flashed Harry a quick smile when she saw he was finally up and about again. He still looked quite pale and a bit weak, but he was getting there. She took a seat at the table and of course glanced over at Draco, who did the same to her. Every time he looked at her, she wanted to break down and cry. She was so lost in her thoughts and the memory of that horrid day that she was hardly listening to anything the group was saying.

"I think our next obstacle is going to be dealing with whatever backlash comes from Draco killing Will's brother," Harry said.

"Yeah, look at what happened from the last one you killed," Ron chimed in. "The bloke is crazy, who knows what he has up his sleeve."

Ginny felt her heart start to race, she wanted to tell them there wouldn't be any consequences because she already faced them.

"It's best we all continue to stay here at the Zabini's this way the Order is together at any time if he does decide to come to our wards," McGonagall explained.

"Also, we know that he's been able to get some information out of Narcissa, so now we don't know how much he does know and how much more advanced he is." Harry continued, giving Draco and Lucius a sympathetic look.

Ginny looked up at Draco and saw the worry he had for his mother on his face. She felt so guilty for not being there for Draco like she should be right now.

Everyone's attention turned to outside when they heard the wards become compromised. They all jumped up and made their way outside to the front where Will, Joe and a few of his men were standing outside of the wards.

"My, my, Mr. Potter, you sure are looking a lot better these days," Will said with an evil smile as he slowly paced outside the wards.

"Why are you here Chamberlain?" Harry asked, his anger rising as he looked at the man who killed Arthur the last time he saw him.

"Just thought I'd stop by and welcome you all back," he said, stopping and looking at Ginny. "Oh, and of course to say hi to dear Ginny," he said with a smile.

Ginny felt her whole body tense up, her eyes fell on the scratch marks on his face from when she tried to fight him off of her.

"Where is Narcissa?" Lucius scowled.

"Ah, I'm glad you asked which brings me to the real reason I stopped by." He started slowly pacing again, folding his hands behind his back casually. "Let's be honest with ourselves...we both know this is going to come down to an all-out war. As it turns out, things with Narcissa have turned out better than I could ever hope for," he said. "DRACO!" he called out, nodding for him to come closer.

Draco glared at him for a moment before he took a few steps closer. Will's face grew angry as he approached him. He looked directly at Draco and his lip turned into a sneer as his hate for the blond just kept growing.

"NARCISSA! COME!" he called out suddenly.

Draco's eyes snapped over to where his mother emerged from behind a few of Will's men and walked over to Will.

"Mother?" Draco choked out as he saw the cut down her face and the unreadable expression on she had.

"Just to give you a preview of the advantage I now have," Will said before he looked at Narcissa. "Kill him," he said to her.

Narcissa walked through the ward with no problem since she was a part of the Order and was no threat to them...so they thought.

"NARCISSA, DON'T!" Lucius yelled out.

She acknowledged nothing he said and just pulled out her wand.

"Mother, what did he do to you? It's me, your son," he said, looking into her eyes.

She whipped her wand at him when Lucius deflected the spell she threw at Draco and got in front of him.

Will and his men were laughing at the scene unfold. "It's brilliant isn't it?" he said in an amused tone. "Alright, Narcissa that's enough, we won't kill them right now," he said, gesturing for her to come back over.

She looked at Lucius one last time before she lowered her wand and as she turned away he grabbed her arm. "Narcissa, I know you're in there still, he has your mind warped. We are your family, our son? You must remember something?"

She turned to look at him again, her eyes were sad. She opened her mouth to say something but Will cut her off.

"Come, come, Narcissa," he said as she walked back through the wards. "So as you can see she won't hesitate to kill any of you."

"Let my mother go, I'm the one who killed your brother...leave her out of this," Draco practically pleading at this point after seeing what they did to his mother.

Will just looked at him, "Oh, getting Narcissa to join my side was just an added bonus. I've already gotten justice for Johnathan's death...Ginny and I worked something out." he said, looking at Ginny with an evil smirk. "Didn't we?"

Every head turned to look at her, both Draco and Harry had the most surprised looks on their face.

"WHAT?" Draco asked, looking at her.

She took a few steps back as she started to replay that horrid day in her head.

"Well, looks like you all have some catching up to do...I'll be back... and this time...people will die," Will said as he and his men disappeared.

Ginny quickly made her way into the house, tears already stinging her eyes.

"WAIT A DAMN SECOND, GINNY!" Draco yelled out, grabbing her arm. "What kind of fuckin deal did you make with Chamberlain? What was he talking about?" he asked, his tone angry.

Harry looked just as upset, "Why wouldn't you say anything to us about something like that? What did you agree to, Ginny?" Harry demanded.

Ginny ripped her arm out of Draco's grasp and backed away from him. "It's over with, it doesn't matter anymore," she said, attempting to walk out of the room.

"Ginny, we all need to be ready for anything when it comes to Will and his men... if you made some kind of deal with him we need to know," Hermione said.

Ginny just looked at everyone's eyes on her, she looked at her mother, who gave her a pleading look to just share whatever info she had with them.

"There is no deal, it was either Draco or me and I didn't want you to get hurt," she said, locking eyes with Draco as tears fell from hers. "Like he said, it was all worked out," she cried, trying desperately to not completely fall apart.

"WHAT WAS WORKED OUT?" Draco yelled angrily.

"HE RAPED ME, OK!" she screamed out.

The entire room fell silent.

Harry took a few steps closer to her, his face filled with both anger and disbelief. "W-what?" He asked, unsure if he heard her correctly.

"He raped me. He said he would hurt Draco and I agreed to take whatever the consequence was..." she trailed off and looked at Draco.

The only expression on his face was shock as his eyes pierced into hers with something that broke every single piece of her heart that was left. She turned and ran from the room and up to hers, she knew someone was close behind her, but she just had to get away from the crowd. She walked into her room and felt her body trembling from head to toe. She turned to see Harry standing in the doorway and they just stared at each other for a moment.

"No," he whispered into the room. "Ginny, no...please tell me it didn't happen," he cried out, as he placed a hand over his chest as the news literally hurt his heart to hear. "I tried to save you...all this time I've been trying to protect you..." he completely fell apart before her.

She grabbed him in her arms as he fell to his knees.

"I'm so sorry, Ginny...I'm so sorry this happened to you," he sobbed against her chest.

She just held him, she knew how hard Harry tried to protect her and the lengths he went to to do so. What he sacrificed and gave up just for her happiness and in the end she ended up getting hurt anyway. She couldn't imagine how he must have felt, and then, of course, there was Draco, she didn't even have the mental ability to even try to understand what he must be feeling right now.

He looked at her tear-stained face and composed himself enough so that he could support Ginny instead of her supporting his breakdown. He gently pulled her to him again and wrapped his arms tightly around her. She let everything out right there in his arms, it was always easy for her to let everything out in front of Harry. She always felt so safe around him, he always had her best interest at heart. Then she thought of Draco, her crying intensified as she thought of what was going through his mind right now. He was the only other person she felt as safe and comfortable with, but this time was different...she was scared to be with him. Not because she was scared of him, but her being violated in such a horrid way made her afraid of facing any more consequences from being with him.

She knew that wasn't the way to think and she was desperately trying to get her heart and her mind on the same page. Draco did nothing wrong, in fact, he did everything right, he even gave her the space she asked for even though it was tearing him apart.

Harry continued to hold her for a while in his arms just softly rocking her until she finally stopped crying. She crawled out of his lap and took a seat beside him and ran her hand through her hair before she looked up at him. She could tell he was still comprehending the news and was unsure of what else to say to her.

"I have to talk to, Draco," she softly said, her voice hoarse.

He nodded.

"I...I don't even know what to say to him, Harry," she choked out as she became emotional again. "I love him so much, but this experience has completely put this wall up between us and I'm trying so hard to break through it, Harry...I really am." she cried.

"Gin?"

She stopped talking and looked at him.

"Stop trying to break through that wall and let it come down on its own. You have a lot to sort through and I think Draco is going to understand more than you think. He loves you more than I think he even loved Astoria...don't tell him I said that." he said with a small smile, making her crack the first one she had in a while. "I think the both of you are going to have a lot to work out emotionally and mentally first before you go right back into a relationship...don't rush it," he said, leaning forward and placing a soft kiss on her forehead.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

He heard a knock on his door and ignored it, his mind was only on one thing...Ginny. He felt so guilty and completely unworthy of having any love from Ginny at this point. The fact that she could still let him know that she loved him, but she just had to work things out showed just how strong she really was.

He heard another knock, but the last thing he wanted to do right now was see anyone, especially because he was the reasoning behind Ginny's rape. He already knew people would tell him it wasn't really his fault and that nobody could have known, but it still was soul crushing to know he caused it to happen.

After the third knock, he heard the door open and someone walk inside. He felt them sit down beside him on the couch and they were quiet for a few moments.

"Don't do this to yourself Draco...it's nobody's fault besides Chamberlain's," she said softly, leaning over to see his face as he hung his head.

She watched the tears from his face fall to the floor.

He turned to look at Pansy, she had a sad look on her face as she watched him before he turned away once more.

"When I was in this same position...when it happened to me, there was nothing that anyone could say that could fix what happened or make it ok. It was just something that I had to get through myself. I wanted to blame somebody so bad and for the longest, I blamed my parents, even after they were killed. I hated them for getting us involved in such a life and now I was the one paying for it. In the end, though, the fault was always with Chamberlain and his men, they were the ones who did it, nobody else, no matter the actions of my parents or me from the past. They had nothing to do with what happened to me. You are a good man, Draco," she said, placing a hand on his. "Please, remember that... and accept it, because it's true."

He wiped his face from the flow of tears he desperately tried to hold back, a mad look covering his face as he grew angry with himself.

She stood up and gave him another sad look, "She's going to be ok, Draco." she softly said before she left his room.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"You're heading to bed, hopefully? You need to rest." Pansy said as she approached Harry in the hallway.

"Well, I'm going to my room, I don't know how much sleep I'll be getting," he sighed as he walked into his bedroom with Pansy behind him.

"How is she?"

He looked at her and he just shook his head. "I don't know...I don't really know how she's doing honestly. What about Draco?" he asked, as he let Pansy guide him over to his bed, not paying attention to what he was doing.

Pansy picked his shirt up to make sure his wound was still healing well. "He wouldn't talk to me, but...it was hard to see Draco Malfoy in such a state," she said, looking up at him.

He finally realized he was in his bed and just gave her a smile as he locked eyes with her. "Thanks, Pansy, for everything you did for me out there."

She just gave him a bright smile, "You're welcome Harry, you're lucky I love you or I'd have left you to die out there," she joked as she leaned over him and grabbed a throw blanket for him.

He watched her bite her lip suddenly when she realized what she said and quickly glanced at him. He stared right at her, the love word being the only part of the sentence he seemed to be taking in.

She cleared her throat. "You need to rest, you look like hell and you are still fighting this thing off," She quickly said, covering him with the blanket.

"Pansy?"

"Come on, lay down, you really need to rest," she said, gently placing her hands on his shoulders to push him down.

"Pansy?"

"Just let me know if you need anything," she said and quickly turned to leave when he got out of bed and grabbed her wrist and pulled her around to face him.

She was suddenly in his arms and he grabbed her face in both hands and pulled her lips to his. She thought her body would completely melt right then and there as her body covered in goosebumps.

He looked at her and felt her smile against his lips, "I love you too," he said before he pulled her to him again.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ginny looked at the clock and saw it was almost five thirty in the morning. She sat up and threw some clothes on and made her way down the hall to Draco's room. She hadn't seen or spoken to him since yesterday and she was really worried about him. She was starting to realize by living her life in this depressed and frightened state just meant that Will won in the end and she didn't want that. She had to make some kind of effort to get her mind to a better state so that wall she told Harry about could finally come down. She just kept thinking how Will has literally taken almost everything she had from her. He's done the most vile things to her and her family and friends that she realized there wasn't anything else he could really hurt her with...and as disturbing as it sounded...she found some comfort in that. It almost brought this strength out in her that she didn't think she had left.

She quietly opened the door to Draco's room and made her way inside. She saw him lying in bed, but was unsure if he was asleep or not.

"Draco?" she whispered into the dark room, just the light from the moon filling it.

He opened his eyes at the sound of her voice and sat up as she made her way over and took a seat on his bed. They just looked at each other for a few moments, she could tell he had been emotional about everything.

"I'm sorry Ginny," he choked out.

She reached up and put her hand on his face. "Let's go watch the sunrise," she suddenly said, wiping away a stray tear that ran down his cheek.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

He watched her hair whip around her face as the early morning breeze hit their faces. The rising sun caught her strands every so often and lit up her entire face and those amber eyes. He loved her so much, he missed her.

"I've never seen Pristine Point in the daylight," he said, looking out into the ocean as they walked along the beach. "It's so quiet without all the partying," he smirked.

She gave a small smile. "Yeah, and I'm usually pretty wasted the first hour I'm here to admire the place," she said with a small giggle.

He smiled at her laugh, it had been so long since he heard it, he wanted to grab her and kiss her so badly.

She stopped walking and kicked her shoes off before she walked down to the edge of the water and nodded for Draco to join her. He stood beside her and she felt that first wave hit her feet and it somehow made her emotional.

"I want so badly to forget...I just want to be able to close my eyes and not feel him on top of me...inside of me," she cried, the last part of her sentence she barely choked out.

Draco was taken aback by her sudden openness about what happened. He didn't care though, as hard as it was to hear he wanted to be there for her.

She looked at him and shook her head. "I'm sorry, I know we don't bring our real lives to this place-"

"No, Ginny, it's ok," he said, gently grabbing her shoulders.

He quickly took his hands off of her. "Sorry," he said, the last thing he wanted to do was to make her feel uncomfortable with him touching her in any way.

She just stared into his eyes, his touch was so gentle but there was this protective firm hold behind them that made her feel like everything was going to be ok. She took a step closer to him, their face inches apart.

"Please kiss me already," she whispered.

He didn't hesitate a second longer, he pulled her to him the rest of the way and pressed his lips firmly against hers. He had to try so hard to hold back so his aggressive need for her lips on his didn't scare her. He was surprised when it was her who intensified the kiss for a moment and then stopped suddenly. She was crying at this point and buried her face in his chest. He gently grabbed her face with both hands, letting his fingers get tangled in her hair. He wiped her tears away with his thumbs before kissing her softly on the cheek and pulling her into a hug.

Author notes: Yes, finally!

I did want to go over the scene when Harry follows Ginny after he hears the news...I really thought that scene had to happen, Harry has committed so much of the last few years to trying to protect her and keeping her away from all that darkness. He just felt like he failed her after everything...and the one memory he had still managed to keep from and she ended up in that situation anyway in the end. It just broke him... Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! PLEASE REVIEW!

REVIEW! REVIEW! REVIEW! 3

Leave a Review