He stared at the two vials in his hand and then back at the two letters in his other hand. He reread the part that said, "I love you, Draco". His eyes traveled to his mother's signature and ran his thumb over the ink. He pocketed the vials and ripped the letter up as instructed and put the other one in his side drawer. He let out a shaky breath before he accepted what the letter said and made his way downstairs to breakfast.

As he was walking down the hall, he noticed Will's bedroom door was open. He raised an eyebrow at this since it had been almost two days since Will's memories were out in the open and he hadn't been out of his room since. He didn't even want to see his own daughter as the shame and guilt ate away at him. Draco wasn't sure how he felt about the entire situation, what he did know was that Will wasn't an evil person, he was a pretty good guy.

The problem everyone seemed to be having when it came to trying to have any interaction with him was not knowing what to say. The other thing was seeing Will as anything else but the man who's been making their lives a living hell for all these months. Draco thought of Ginny, she had it the worst when it came to looking at Will as anything else other than her daughter and father's murderer.

Draco was getting ready to walk towards the bedroom when he stopped himself and went down for breakfast instead. He walked into the kitchen and took a seat at the table and got lost in his thoughts.

"Hey, are you ok?" Ginny asked, noticing his deep thought.

"Huh? Oh yeah, I'm fine," he said.

She continued to look at him for another moment before she gave a small smile. She turned to look at Lizzie sitting on the side of her and saw she looked sad and disappointed about her lack of interaction with her father since she had first seen him again. Ginny knew how much Will loved his daughter and she knew how much he was dealing with, but pushing her away wasn't going to work...for either of them. Ginny glanced at Harry for a moment as he too had seen Lizzie struggling these past few days.

"Maybe you should go talk to your dad after breakfast?" Harry suggested.

She nodded happily at him, she was always excited when she had a chance to speak to her father.

"Mr. Potter?" came a voice from the doorway.

Everyone turned to see Will standing there.

"Is it possible I could have a word with you for a moment?" he asked.

"Of course," Harry responded, getting up and walking into the hall with him. "What's going on?"

Will couldn't look at him, he looked everywhere else but at Harry. "I think I should leave, is there anything else you require from me before I do? Any information I had or remember I've already given to you and the Order."

"I don't think you should leave, I think you could be more helpful to us if you stayed and helped us-"

"There is nothing I can help with," he quickly said.

Harry just looked at him with a frown. "And Lizzie? She is going with you?"

"If she wants to," he said quietly.

"Of course she would want to, you're her father."

Will just ran his hand through his hair in frustration before he gave a hard sigh. Harry could see the pain and the guilt in him.

"Listen, Will, I think it's safer for you and Lizzie to stay behind these wards...you are probably a target just like anyone of us now. You need to think of Lizzie before you decide to leave, but if that's what you really want to do then I won't stop you."

"You would offer me protection after what I've done?"

"You mean after you found out you were just another victim of Joe's sick plan for vengeance...just like the rest of us are...Yes." Harry looked at his expression, he could tell that Will was thinking of Lizzie's safety, he could care less about his own.

Harry had to look at Will and try to forget seeing him as the person who killed Lily and Arthur. He had to put that aside and just look at the man as he was now...broken and full of so much guilt.

"Will, I can't even begin to imagine what you're feeling right now...I can't... and I know you probably don't care or believe a word I'm about to say. We've worked together for a couple of years now and even though you were most days a pawn in Joe's plan, there were times when I know it was just you...just Will. That is the real man you are, the one who saved my arse countless times out there in the field. There was so much more information you knew we had on the Malfoys and you never handed it over to him. So as you try to work through all of this... don't forget the good that you tried to do while under your brother's curse."

"Dad?"

Will and Harry turned to see Lizzie standing in the hallway.

Harry turned back to Will and looked at him once more. "Think about what I said," he said before walking away.

"Hey baby, how you holding up?" he asked her as he squatted in front of her as she approached him.

"Why are you avoiding me?" she asked.

"I'm not."

"You are, I saw those memories, Dad, that's not who you are," she said, her eyes stinging with tears.

He hung his head at her words. "I want to be there for you Lizzie, I should be...and I'm sorry that us being together again hasn't worked out how you hoped it would."

She looked at him, her expression was a bit hard. "Why don't you let me be there for you Dad? We are a family, let me help you...I can handle your burdens."

He smiled at her words and how mature she was. "I love you, Elizabeth...come here," he said as he wrapped her up into a tight hug.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ginny knocked on the door and barely waited for an answer before she went to open it but was surprised when Will opened it first. He just looked at her for a moment before he opened it all the way and walked back over to the couch.

"Ginny...what could I possibly do for you this evening?" he asked, sitting on the couch.

"Well, you can start with staying, why the hell would you leave...Lizzie is safer here and so are you. We could use your help-"

"WITH WHAT, GINNY?" he yelled suddenly. "I don't know anything...I don't even know the last time I was my actual self or spoke my own fuckin words. How can I possibly be of any help to you?"

She was silent for a moment. "Well, for starters, Narcissa isn't here right now and she was the only one I knew that could teach every one of us here the most advanced magic I had ever seen. The only other person here that's as close to her skill set right now is you. It would great if you could show the Order some of what you know."

He looked at her with an almost shocked expression. "You want me to show the Order?" he scoffed at the idea. "Me? Of all people? You're crazy."

She was quiet, yes, it was so hard for her to accept Will as an innocent man, but she knew the advantages of having him on their side. She leaned against the wall and folded her arms and just looked at the sadness in his face as he hung his head.

"What was the name of that diner in Diagon Alley? You know... the one you took me to for lunch again?" she suddenly asked.

He shook his head at the question. "Maples...I think."

She gave a small laugh. "Yes, Maple's Diner...where you first asked me on a date," she said in amusement.

He gave a small laugh at the memory. "You would assume it to be a breakfast place, but-"

"But they weren't even open for breakfast," Ginny giggled.

They were both quiet for a moment.

"That was probably one of the few times I was actually myself," he said softly.

"What about our date?"

"Yeah, probably then too...unfortunately," he said shaking his head in embarrassment.

"Oh no," she started laughing, "And it was so horrible too, you were so boring." she teased.

"In my defense, I was quite nervous and you had been the first girl I asked out since..." he trailed off.

Ginny walked over and sat beside him. "I want you to stay...please, I don't want to see you or Lizzie get hurt."

He turned to look at her, his eyes were stinging with tears. "Why are you being so nice to me?"

She looked away, "Why are you asking me that? Do you want me to be mean to you?" she asked.

"To be honest...yes, I want you to hate me for what I did...I want you to stop pretending like it's not one of the hardest things you've had to do to come talk to me. That every time you look at me your mind goes back to that night or to that abandoned house and that rundown room." he hissed at her, tears falling down his face. "You've always been so blunt about things so just say it."

She wiped her own tears away, he wasn't wrong in what he was saying, but she wanted Lizzie to have her father back. She knew Will was an innocent man and she tried so hard to see that in him.

"Yes, it is so incredibly hard to make the attempt, but I had a few opportunities throughout these past few months to get a glimpse of the real Will and he's a great guy...you're a great guy. I can tell you were an amazing father and still can be to Lizzie and that is what makes it easier for me to accept you. Knowing everything that you have been through and knowing that you can still have a happy ending with Lizzie makes it so much easier."

He got up from the couch and slowly paced the room. "Ginny, I don't think I'll make it through this...I know I have Lizzie and you don't know how badly I want that to be enough for me to overcome these feelings." he cried to her. He started falling apart before her eyes, once again she felt her own tears falling as the agony he felt spilled down his face. "I know you think you can fix everything with your words and your ridiculously big heart, but this isn't one of those times...it's just not."

Ginny suddenly felt horrible, she felt bad for pressuring him to get over something like this so soon. She got up and went to leave his room when she stopped and turned to look at him. "I'm sorry...I just wanted to help," she said before she quickly left his room.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Draco listened to Ginny tell him about her encounter with Will earlier. He definitely saw the advantage of having Will show them some of the magic he knew that they could learn. He lost track of how many times his mother showed him a spell that he thought was lame that ended up saving his arse at one point in his life. He listened to her go on about the guilt and pain he was in and Draco soon got lost in her altogether.

Draco just sat on his bed and watched her across the room in the bathroom as she brushed her teeth and then rinsed her mouth out. She looked over to him when she felt him staring at her.

"What?" she asked with a smile, before grabbing a brush off the counter and started combing her hair.

He just shrugged before he got up and walked into the bathroom with her. Ginny looked in the mirror to see him watching her still and she put the brush down and turned to face him.

"What is it?" she asked, letting out a light laugh when she noticed him just smiling at her once more.

"Nothing, I just like watching you," he said casually.

"That's creepy," she teased him.

He took a step towards her until she felt her back against the bathroom counter. His body was firmly against hers as his fingers danced across her shoulder and pulled the thin strap of her tank top aside and kissed her skin. She felt a shiver run throughout her body as he continued to kiss her soft pale skin. She felt his lips kiss her neck and then her earlobe until he reached her lips. He kissed her so passionately it made her completely stop everything she was doing and just get lost in the kiss.

She felt his hands grab her waist and prop her up on the counter and then pulled her to him the rest of the way as she wrapped her legs around him. She felt him hungrily kiss her, his need for her was apparent in the way he firmly handled her and she'd be lying if she said she wasn't enjoying every minute of it. He slipped his fingers under the band of her pants and underwear and roughly pulled them down. He barely had his own pants down before he pulled her onto him and grabbed her waist towards his thrusting body.

He picked her up and turned to pin her against the wall as she used the towel bar and the shower curtain rod for support. They both let out a muffled laugh between kisses when the towel bar broke and she almost fell. The firm hold he had on her kept her in place as he continuously grinded into her; her moans echoing throughout the bathroom. She felt his release inside her as she tightened her grip on his shoulders as she felt hers soon after.

He rested his forehead against hers as they both caught their breath. Ginny soon found herself in the bathtub with Draco on top of her as her firm hold on the shower curtain gave out and ripped from the rod.

"Ah, fuck that hurt," she said, rubbing her elbow that she used to break her fall.

Draco rubbed his knee where he hit it on the bathtub and started laughing along with Ginny.

"You know, there was a bed right over there," she said, slapping him on the chest.

"You made a lot of noise...as usual," he said, holding his hand out to help her up. "Whose room is next to ours?"

"I think Charlie's?" she laughed.

"He's definitely going to be wondering what happened in here last night," Draco said as they both continued to laugh.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Draco woke up and looked at the clock and saw it was a little past three in the morning. He turned to see Ginny fast asleep next to him, her flaming hair was draped over her face and pillow as the moonlight radiated off of it through the opening in his curtain. He leaned forward and placed a soft kiss on her forehead before he slipped out of bed and made his way downstairs to the kitchen. He was surprised to see Will up and out of his room, they exchanged a quick look.

"Sorry, I didn't think anyone would be up at this hour, I was just grabbing a drink." Will said.

Draco scoffed at his comment, "Nobody up at this hour? Pft, there's more traffic coming in and out of this kitchen at night than there is during the day. The only one who's probably sleeping soundly is Longbottom." he said as he grabbed the bottle of Firewhisky out of the cabinet and two shot glasses.

Will watched him take a seat at the counter and he gestured for Will to sit with him as he poured him a drink. He took a seat and just looked at the shot glass and then back up at Draco.

"It's three in the morn-"

He stopped when he watched Draco throw the shot back. He picked up the glass and looked at it for a quick moment before he also threw his back. Draco poured two more glasses and they both sat there in silence. This was Draco's first interaction with Will since the truth behind his past was revealed.

"I guess you decided to stay after all?" Draco asked.

Will just gave a small, silent chuckle. "Well, between Harry and Ginny's lecture-"

"Oh, yeah, forget it, they got to you...now you have to stay. They have that effect on people, it's quite annoying."

"I'll help in any way I can for as long as the Order requires it," he said quietly.

Draco just looked at him, a slight frown forming on his face. "They're right though...Harry and Ginny...you should stay, it's safer and more beneficial to us," he said, grabbing his other shot and throwing it back. "Plus you and Lizzie will be safe...well until your brother figures out a way through our wards."

Will just nodded at his comment.

Draco sat there and got lost in his thoughts for a moment, his mind went back to the letter he got from his mother this morning. He looked at Will drink the other shot as he seemed to be lost in his own thoughts as well.

"Are you alright?" Will asked Draco as he watched his expression turn to one of uncertainty.

Draco just looked at him, "I need to tell you something," he said as he tried to swallow the lump in his throat.

Will furrowed his eyebrows at his words, what could Draco possibly need to tell him.

"This morning I got a letter from my mother...in it she explained that-"

He stopped talking when Harry walked into the kitchen rubbing his eyes. "Oh, hey, sorry, couldn't sleep."

"See, I told you...all night long," Draco said to Will, gesturing to Harry's entrance into the kitchen.

He exchanged a look with Will that told him not to mention the letter.

Harry took a seat at the counter with them, "Well, it's nice to know I'm not the only one who drinks at three in the morning," he said, grabbing the bottle of Firewhisky and pouring himself a drink.

"Why is everyone awake?" Ginny asked, walking into the kitchen rubbing her eyes.

Draco just smirked at the crowd forming around the counter and held the bottle up to her. "Drink?"

She shrugged and took a seat with them all. "Are we forming a nightmare club?" she joked, throwing the shot back.

"Yeah, except nobody is willing to share so we all just drink instead." Harry drawled.

"What are you guys doing?" came Lizzie's voice from the doorway.

"We're having a drink, kid," Draco said as she walked over and sat between Ginny and her dad.

"Can I have one?"

"Sure you can," Draco said, pouring her a shot and sliding it over to her.

She went to grab it when Will's hand covered it and slid it away from her, "I don't think so," he said with amusement before he shot Draco a quick glare. "Are you having trouble sleeping?" he asked Lizzie.

She nodded. "Can you come stay with me until I fall asleep?" she asked him, her voice was filled with uncertainty at how he would react to her request.

He locked eyes with Ginny for a moment and saw her smile at Lizzie's request. Draco noticed this as Will smiled back.

"Of course I can, come on," he said, taking her hand and leading her out of the kitchen.

"I guess, I'll head back to bed too," Harry said, taking one last shot and walking out the kitchen.

"Night," Ginny called to him as he lazily waved Goodnight over his shoulder.

She turned back to face Draco and found him staring at her once again. "What? Why do you keep staring at me today?" she asked with some amusement.

He didn't say anything at first.

"Drac-"

"He's in love with you," he casually said, pouring another drink and throwing it back.

"Who? Harry?" she asked.

"Will"

"WHAT? You're insane," she said, shaking her head at his ridiculous comment.

He got up and started walking with her back to his room. "Just saying," he shrugged.

She shot him an angry glare and walked ahead of him into the bedroom and slammed the door in his face before he could walk in. He went to turn the doorknob and noticed it was locked and he smirked to himself.

"Ginny, I'm sorry, now let me in," he said through the door.

After a few moments, he realized she wasn't opening the door.

"You know this is my bedroom, right?"

After another moment he just sighed and walked into Ginny's bedroom, "Great job Draco, you dumb dick," he mumbled to himself before he threw himself on her bed.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ginny watched Draco sleeping in her bed, she felt a bit guilty for locking him out of his own room in the middle of the night. She thought about what he said about Will last night and wasn't sure how she felt about the possibility of Will having feelings towards her in that way. She didn't in any way feel anything like that towards him, but she would be lying to herself if she said she didn't have a soft spot for the guy. She remembered when she and Will first started talking and how sweet and charming he was to her. She just knew that those moments were his own and not Joe's.

The idea of Will being in love with her, though, made her quite uncomfortable. Sure, she was flattered by his feelings, but it was different with Will, he was the face of the man who caused her so much pain. She would never feel anything like that towards him, especially since she was ridiculously in love with the bloody wanker sleeping before her.

She pinched his nose suddenly and watched him jolt up from his sleep and catch his breath making her laugh.

"What the bloody hell?"

"What are you doing in my room?" she asked.

"Like you don't know," he drawled.

She just started giggling at how upset he got. He grabbed her to him and pinned her down to the bed.

"You're really asking for it," he warned her, his eyes piercing into hers.

"And what's that exactly?" she asked, her soft voice tickling his ear.

He crashed his lips down on hers and slid his hand down into her pants.

"Ginny?" came a voice through the door.

"Motherfucker," Draco mumbled as all kissing and groping came to a stop.

Ginny just lightly laughed.

"She's not even our kid and she's interrupting our sex life," he said, sitting up in bed with her.

"Come in, Lizzie," she called out.

Lizzie walked into the bedroom and sat at the bottom of the bed. "Something is happening to that thing outside," she said.

"What thing?" Ginny asked.

Lizzie shrugged, "I don't know, that clear wall thing around the house."

Ginny exchanged a quick look with Draco before they both jumped off the bed and ran over to the window. The wards around the house were damaged and it was getting ready to fall. They both ran to go find Harry and McGonagall when they met each other halfway down the hall.

"The wards...what's happening?" Ginny asked.

"It looks like Joe found a way through them," Harry said.

"How much longer before they completely fall?" Draco asked.

"At the rate the damage is spreading right now...I'd say by the end of the day...maybe tomorrow," McGonagall said.

"I guess we should call a meeting," Harry said, as the rest of them nodded in agreement.

Draco turned to Ginny as he watched Harry and McGonagall walking away. "Hey, I'll meet you down there," he said.

She nodded and then made her way downstairs.

Draco grabbed the letter in his drawer from his mother and walked down to Will's room and gave a quick knock.

Will opened the door with a surprised look. "Draco? What can I do for you?"

"This is what I needed to tell you last night," he said, handing him the letter.

Will read the letter to himself, his eyes went a bit wide. "You have the potions?"

Draco nodded.

"This is risky...you're ok with this?"

Draco didn't say anything.

"What about Ginny, she'll be-"

"She'll be ok, besides it won't be for long...hopefully, but I need you to make sure it follows through. It needs to be a genuine reaction... or he'll know." Draco explained.

Will nodded.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Tensions were high during the meeting, everyone was worried about the wards falling. McGonagall had tried to put them back in place, but whatever Joe had Narcissa doing to them was overpowering any charms McGonagall tried to put up.

"Will, is there anything else you could tell us about Joe that might make a bit of difference in helping us put an end to him?" Harry asked.

Will just looked around the table, this was the first time he'd been addressed since the truth behind his past came out. "Um, well, Joseph is quite gifted when it comes to attacking and defensive spells. His charmwork is not very good and his anger is his weakness, the more he's pushed, the more careless he'll get when it comes to producing solid magic. Don't be fooled by what I'm saying though...when his curses are on point...they are deadly and destructive. He also tends to attack physically rather than magically, so I would watch out for that." he finished, as he swallowed the lump that had formed in his throat.

"What about the Imperius Curse? When that ward comes down, we could be killing each other for all we know." Ron stated.

Will didn't say anything, the subject of the Imperius curse was still a sensitive one.

"If that happens, then we will just have to secure that person until we are certain they are no longer under the effects of the curse," Harry said.

"So keep them locked up...like a prisoner?" Hermione asked.

"Yes, its the only way right now, but that is honestly the least of our concerns The ward will be down and without the help of Narcissa, I don't see how we will be able to get one as secure as the last one up." Harry continued.

"How many people are actually following your brother?" Lucius asked.

"I don't know exactly, it's been years that he's been recruiting...a couple hundred. However, most of these people aren't loyal and probably stopped following him a while ago. If Joe was dead, then the rest will scatter...it's really his own personal vendetta."

"The other thing is your skill set...I know for a fact you have a few advanced spells that could be beneficial to the Order...to us. Would you be willing to share them, we could use any kind of help we can before these wards fall." Harry said.

"Of course," he answered.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

After the meeting and a few practice rounds with the new spells Will had shown them, Ginny had noticed Draco wasn't around and went off to find him. She found him in his bedroom staring out the window and walked over to him.

"Draco?"

He was so lost in his thoughts he didn't hear her.

"Hey, are you ok?" she asked him as she placed a hand on his arm.

He snapped his head over to her at the feel of her touch. "Oh, yeah...yeah, I'm fine."

"You're a horrible liar," she said with a small giggle.

He just smirked at her and then looked back out the window. "It's falling faster than we thought," he said, as he watched the ward crumble before them.

Ginny let out a nervous breath at the sight of it.

Draco turned to her, "Ginny, I love you."

She smiled at his words. "I love you too...are you sure you're ok?"

He grabbed her face in his hands and stared into her eyes and he just shook his head at how much he loved her. "Yeah, I'm good."

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"Ron, why can't you pick your clothes up off the floor, I mean honestly-"

"We could be a few hours from death and you're worried about a few socks on the floor?" he said with some amusement.

"I'm glad you find it so funny, you know-" She stopped when there was a knock on the door and went over to open it.

"Will?" she said, surprised by his appearance. "What can we do for you?"

"Sorry to intrude, I just wanted to offer something to you," he said.

"What would that be?" Ron asked, a bit of anger in his voice.

"I know a rather powerful full body Protego charm that would be safe to use on you being that you're with child. It does tend to take a while to cast the complete charm, but in the end, it will be worth it. It can last for up to twelve hours...would you allow me to perform it on you?"

Hermione and Ron exchanged a quick look.

"Yes," Ron quickly said, he didn't waste a moment on a chance to secure Hermione and his unborn child's safety. "We would appreciate that...thanks," he said, his tone softening a bit.

"Of course, I'll be back in a bit to perform it," he said with a quick nod before he walked away.

Hermione and Ron stared after him.

"It's so weird how much of a nice guy he is...and so charming really," Hermione said with a slight smile.

Ron looked at her with a snarl. "You're kidding, right?"

She rolled her eyes at his reaction, "Oh, please, you know, I bet he picks his clothes up off the floor." she snapped.

Ron let out a long sigh before he closed the door so nobody else would have to listen to Hermione's rant about his messy ways.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

He watched the crumbling ward continue to fall, his nerves were all over the place and e desperately tried to not throw his guts up. He sensed someone walk into the living room and look out the window next to him.

"What is on your mind, Son?" Lucius asked.

Draco turned to him, his eyes lingered on his father a bit longer than normal. "Just...everything, I miss her," he said as he thought of his mother.

Lucius nodded in agreement. "I know, me too." He looked at Draco's face again. "I can tell there is something else troubling you...something specific."

Draco looked at him and nodded.

"You can't say?" Lucius asked him.

Draco shook his head.

Lucius nodded that he understood, he trusted Draco enough to know he would tell him if he wanted to or if he was able to. The last of the wards finally started to fall and Draco saw a crowd of people forming at the edge of them.

"He's here," Lucius said.

Draco went to walk away to let the others know, but before he left, he grabbed his father into a quick hug and left the room. Lucius barely had any time to react to the open affection from his son and gave a small smile at the gesture.

Draco ran back up to his bedroom and ripped the side drawer open and grabbed the letter and the two vials from it. He looked at the potion for a moment before he swallowed it and then wrapped the other one up in the letter and put it in his pocket. He saw Will in the hallway who seemed to be looking for him.

"Did you-"

"Yeah, I took it, I need to find Ginny," he said quickly and then stopped and turned back to him. "Please don't get yourself killed out there...I'm kind of counting on you," he said with a slight sneer.

"I'll do my best, are you sure you don't want me to hold on to the other potion?"

"No, no offense, but I don't trust you...not yet," Draco stated.

"Fair enough," Will said, he completely understood Draco's leeriness to trust him and he had good reason to feel that way. "Well then, good luck."

Draco just gave a nod and then went off in search of Ginny.

He spotted her walking towards him in a hurry.

"Draco, he's here, the wards-"

He pulled her into her bedroom and closed the door and covered her mouth with his hand to stop her from talking.

"Ginny, I need you to listen to me," he said, his eyes instantly filling with tears as he looked at her.

"What is it? Are you ok?" she asked.

He grabbed the letter out of his pocket with the potion wrapped up in it, his hands were shaking so much he could barely keep a firm grip on them.

He pushed them into her hands. "Take these, do not ask me why and do not open them until this time tomorrow."

"What? What do you mean? Why not?"

"Ginny...please-"

"I don't understand-"

"GINNY!" he screamed to get her attention.

She just stared at him as he grabbed her face.

"Listen to me...I am begging you to listen to me. You trust me?"

She nodded, her own tears starting to fall when she saw how distraught Draco had become.

"Good, so trust me on this...a little after this time tomorrow...I need you to open that letter."

She nodded. "But-"

He shook his head, "No, just promise me that you will."

She nodded again.

He just stared at her and pulled her tightly into a hug, he took in her scent and closed his eyes to keep it with him for as long as he could. Ginny could feel his body shaking against hers. He pulled away and kissed her fiercely, tasting her lips to try and calm his nerves. He went to walk out of the room and he quickly turned back to her.

"Lizzie wants to come to our wedding."

"There's a wedding?" She asked.

"Yeah, ours...after all this, because I fuckin love you more than I've ever loved anyone in this world. So you think about it...and you let me know, but you need to open that letter tomorrow for that to happen." he choked out to her through his emotions. "Ok?"

She nodded through her tears.

He looked at her one last time and shook his head. "I miss you already," he whispered out before he took off down the hall.

They all made their way outside where Joe was waiting for the last of the wards to fall; a satisfied look on his face. He had a lot of his men with him so it was apparent he came to end this.

"Finally, now we can play fair," Joe said.

"Fair? How is anything you've done fair?" Ginny hissed at him, taking a step forward as Harry grabbed her wrist and pulled her back.

"You're still breathing, are you not?" Joe laughed. "I could've killed you a while ago and out of the pure kindness of my heart, I decided to let you suffer a little longer."

"You're a damn psycho," Draco spat.

Joe just continued to laugh at his comment. "What about my dear brother William? Where are you, brother?"

Will walked out of the house and took a few steps towards Joe, everything he had seen in those memories came rushing back into his mind. The way he slaughtered his family, Ginny's attempted murder, Astoria's death...what he did to Ginny in that house. His hand was firmly wrapped around his wand as he approached Joe.

"Don't you dare stand there and call me your brother...after what you've done...what you made me do? YOUR OWN FAMILY JOSEPH!" he yelled. "I saw the memories...you truly are a fuckin monster...and this whole time I trusted you," Will choked out, a mixture of anger and sadness in his tone.

"I did what had to be done, William...somebody had to do something." he shrugged.

"How is killing woman and children part of your plan for justice?" Ethan asked. "Your own nieces and nephew? An innocent unborn child? You have lost your way, Joseph."

He just gave an evil smirk at the both of them. "I suppose you'll die with the rest of them, but first..." He walked over to Narcissa and circled her for a moment before he locked eyes with her. "You've been playing me? How else would those memories have made it here?"

He punched her hard in the face, making everyone on the other side of that ward spring forward before he pulled a knife out that made them all stop.

"No, no, no...I don't think so," he said, holding the blade to her neck. "Let's not relive poor Arthur's death again." He turned back to Narcissa, "You're going to have to make this up to me somehow...I have a perfect idea."

He turned his attention to Draco, "Come here," he said with a nod.

Draco refused.

"Come here, or watch me spill your mother's blood all over this front lawn...and I think by now you know I'm not bluffing," he said, pressing the blade hard against Narcissa's neck as she let out a hiss of pain.

He walked past what was left of the ward and stood a few feet away from his mother.

"This time I really want you to kill him...and something tells me you won't have a choice in the matter," Joe said with a grin as he took control of Narcissa's mind.

Draco watched his mother turn to him, he could tell she was aware of what she was being made to do but had no control over her actions. He locked eyes with her...he thought back to the letter and a bit of fear came over him.

The wards were completely down at this point and Joe walked past them. "I don't want to miss this showdown so if you could all just stay put til its over, that'd be great," he said as he flicked his wand at Bill.

Bill suddenly grabbed Pansy by her hair tightly and held his wand to her throat.

"Nobody move or I'll make him kill her," Joe said.

Harry went to take a step closer to Bill when he roughly pulled her back with him a few steps making her whimper out in pain.

"Alright, carry on...oh, wait, I almost forgot," Joe said, snapping his fingers to one of his men who dragged a wooden box over. "What do you think Draco? That's the box your friends can bury you in after," he laughed. "And you said I wasn't being fair?" Joe said, looking at Ginny with a smile.

Narcissa suddenly whipped her wand at Draco and he quickly blocked her spell. Lucius could tell she wasn't holding back and he feared his son's life. Draco didn't want to hurt his mother, but he had to put up some sort of fight to try and stop her from killing him. He could barely throw anything out between blocking out all of his mother's curses. He put a Protego charm up, but the curse his mother threw went right through it and hit him in the chest making him fly backward.

"NARCISSA! FIGHT IT!" Lucius yelled out to her, he knew how strong her mind was and he hoped she could overcome the control Joe had on her.

She cast a Cruciatus curse on Draco, making him scream out in pain. Tears ran down her face as she heard her sons screams of pain. Lucius couldn't stand it any longer and threw a spell out at his wife that knocked her to the ground.

"Oh, nice, now she can kill you both," Joe said with excitement. "Let's step this up a bit."

Narcissa jumped to her feet and conjured up a ball of energy in her the palms of her hands and threw it at the both of them making them both fly backward.

Ginny went to make a run towards Draco when Joe waved his wand quickly making her stumble backward onto the ground.

Harry helped her up and then looked at Joe, he was very much amused by the scene before him.

"Why don't we just end this already Joe? No more games." Harry said, his face covered in rage.

Joe turned to him and nodded. "You know what Mr. Potter...you're right, let's get to it," he said, waving his hand at Narcissa.

Narcissa watched Draco finally get up from the ground and she locked eyes with him. She lifted her wand at him. "I'm so sorry," she whispered out. "AVADA KEDAVRA!"

The spell flew from her wand and hit him directly in the chest.

Ginny felt her heart stop, she couldn't breathe, she wasn't even sure if what she was seeing and hearing was real. All she saw was Draco's body hit the ground and heard a blood-curdling scream of agony leave her mouth. She attempted to run to him, but her legs gave out and she fell to her knees.

As soon as Draco was hit with that killing curse complete chaos took place. Will shot a curse at Joe, who shot one back, causing a shockwave of damage that hit the house behind them and blasting a good portion of it to pieces. Lucius ran to Draco and Narcissa's side who was back to her normal state of mind.

"No...You killed him? You killed our son!" he said, as he grabbed her roughly his eyes filling with tears.

She shook her head through her tears as he hung his head and tried to hold in the pain of seeing his son laying dead beside him. Narcissa quickly blocked a spell someone suddenly threw at her making Lucius go into defense mode and shoot a deadly curse at the man.

Narcissa quickly jumped in front of Lucius when another curse came flying at him from behind and she was blasted back into one of the stone walls of the house. Lucius whipped his wand at the man and dragged him over to him and stomped on his throat, crushing his windpipe. He quickly ran to Narcissa, who was unconscious and bleeding from her head pretty badly. He scooped her up in his arms and moved her to a part of the house that wasn't destroyed before he made his way back to his son's lifeless body.

It was an all-out battleground at this point, Will, Ethan, and Harry were all fighting Joe and spells were flying everywhere. Molly was with Lizzie in the house, but half of it was destroyed and was forced to run outside to the battlefield with her. Joe took notice of this and threw a spell at the ground that made it explode in front of all three of them forcing them to take cover. Joe quickly appeared before Molly and Lizzie and pulled out his knife.

"Hey kiddo, you remember your Uncle Joe, don't you?" he asked.

Lizzie latched onto Molly as she held her wand out. "She's just a child, you monster." Molly spat at him.

Hermione shot a spell at Joe that made him stumble back a bit and turn his attention to her instead. "Well, that was stupid of you."

He started dueling Hermione and she was quick to deflect any spells he sent her way. He shot a killing curse at her that missed her by a few inches and she suddenly saw Ron run in out of nowhere and punch Joe across the face.

He spit out a mouthful of blood and his face grew angry, he was about to shoot out a curse when his eyes went back to Lizzie across the way and he apparated out of sight suddenly. He reappeared right in front of Lizzie and Molly and sent Molly flying backward with a spell and then grabbed Lizzie.

Her screams echoed across the lawn and Will's eyes snapped over to her. Harry watched Will's face change, the look in his eyes was one he remembered from when Will was nothing more than the murderer he thought him to be. He knew when it came to his daughter, he would do anything to keep her safe.

Just as Will finally got to Lizzie, Joe had her at knifepoint.

"No, no, brother...I will kill her."

"Dad!" Lizzie cried out.

Will just had this sneer on his face as he shot his brother a deadly glare. "You think you've won? Even when you have your vengeance what happens after? You have completely destroyed your family...you think our parents...or Jessica would be proud of the man you've become? If anything you've disgraced them...there is no more justice or vengeance...its just you becoming a cold-hearted murderer."

Will could tell his words affected Joe more than he thought they would. Joe must have gotten lost in those words because Lizzie turned around and delivered a rather hard punch to his face that gave her enough time to back away as Will lunged at him. He grabbed Joe by the throat and slammed him back onto the ground and repeatedly punched him. Joe found his knife he had dropped and swung it at Will catching his side and making him let out a hiss of pain.

Joe kicked him back off of him and got to his feet and then kicked him hard in the face making Will fall to the ground. Lizzie ran at him before he could continue to hurt her father and Joe backhanded her so hard she flew back and hit the ground hard. Just as Joe went to turn back to Will he felt a blade pierce the side of his stomach. Will pulled the knife out and watched his brother stumble backward in shock that Will had actually stabbed him.

He just let out a light laugh followed by a smirk. "This isn't over," he choked out before he apparated out of sight followed by the rest of his men.

Will went to run over to Lizzie, but he fell back to his knees and grabbed his side. He was bleeding pretty badly but pulled himself back up to help her up off the ground.

"Are you ok, baby?" he asked her, pulling her into a tight hug.

She didn't say anything, he pulled back and followed her gaze over to Draco's body.

Ginny was finally able to run to Draco's side and she pulled his head into her lap. "Draco? Draco wake up, please wake up!" she cried.

She shook his body and lightly slapped his face in a pathetic attempt to wake him up.

"DRACO! Please don't do this to me, please don't leave me!" she sobbed frantically against his body.

She ran her hands through his hair and cupped his face, "Hey...hey...Draco? DRACO!" she screamed.

She was hysterical, she could barely get a full breath in as she sobbed the hardest she ever had in her life. She thought she would die from the physical pain she felt in her heart at the possible thought of Draco being dead. She looked up at Lucius, who was on the other side of his body and then looked at Harry who knelt down beside her.

"Help him, do something," she grabbed Lucius' shirt tightly and pleaded with him to save him.

She turned to Harry, his own tears falling. "Harry, please, help him...HELP HIM!" she screamed at him.

He just shook his head helplessly.

She looked all around to anyone that could help him. "Hermione? I know you can help him, please do something, please hurry," she said.

"I'm sorry Ginny," she whispered through her sobs.

Ginny stood up suddenly and started pacing. She shook her head in disbelief. "No...no, this isn't happening, NOW HELP ME! SOMEBODY HELP ME SAVE HIM!" she screamed.

Harry grabbed her shoulders and looked at her. "Gin, we can't...he's gone."

"No, I can't accept that...I won't," she barely managed to choke out. "THIS CAN'T HAPPEN HARRY, I CAN'T HANDLE THIS HARRY, THIS IS TOO MUCH...I WON'T MAKE IT THROUGH THIS LIFE WITHOUT HIM!" she hysterically cried out in agony, her body slipping from his grasp to the ground as her legs gave out on her.

She crawled over to Draco and grabbed his face once more. "Please don't leave me...I need you, please wake up," she cried to him."DRACO! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!" she screamed until her voice turned hoarse.

Harry couldn't beat to watch Ginny's agonizing breakdown any longer, he only ever wanted her to be happy. He saw Hermione run into the house and quickly came back with a vial in her hand and she knelt down beside Ginny.

"Drink this Ginny," Hermione said softly to her.

Ginny just stared at her as her body trembled with emotions and her eyes poured tears. She looked at the vial and saw it looked like a sleeping potion. Ginny took the vial and then gave another look at Draco's face...she couldn't even begin to comprehend the reality before her; all she knew was that she was in so much pain. She didn't give it another thought and drank the potion before she started to feel her body relax and darkness engulf her.

Will had to try and get to Ginny, he had to tell her about the letter, but he felt himself get light headed at how much blood he was losing.

"Dad?" Lizzie called out.

"Liz...Lizzie, tell Ginny..the...letter, Draco...he's..."

"Dad...DAD!" she called out as he fell unconscious.

Author notes: Ok guys...I know! Your thoughts? What did you think of this chapter? I suck at writing action, I hope it was conveyed the right way. I hope Ginny's breakdown was as emotional as I made it out to be. I think there will be about two chapters left after this. PLEASE REVIEW!

Leave a Review