For the life of her, Ginny Weasley did not know how this had happened. She could have blamed the two glasses of expensive champagne, or considered the possibility of being put under the Imperius Curse, but she knew deep down that that was not the case. Somehow, she had knowingly and wilfully ended up here. Shit.
Category: Works in Progress
Rating: Definitely Naughty
Characters: Draco Malfoy, Ginny Weasley, Harry Potter
Compliant with: All but epilogue
Era: Post-Hogwarts
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Completed: No
Series: None

Chapters: 31 | Word count: 252986 | Read count: 22965 | Published: Jul 30, 2018 | Updated: Jan 08, 2024
[Report This]

Story notes: This story takes place 6 years after the defeat of Voldemort at the Battle of Hogwarts. It is compatible with the almost all of the canon material EXCEPT the epilogue (and hence, the Cursed Child).

1. Chapter 1 (Reviews - 23) 6469 words

I do not know the French language. All the French lines you will read come from Google Translate, so forgive me if any of it is wrong.

2. Chapter 2 (Reviews - 7) 7618 words

Hi everyone! Thank you for the lovely reviews. I've turned it into a multi-chapter story, and I hope you enjoy it.

3. Chapter 3 (Reviews - 6) 7853 words

Greetings, my dear readers! Thank you all for the lovely reviews I received on the last chapter. I am glad you liked it, and I hope you will enjoy this one as well.

4. Chapter 4 (Reviews - 6) 8367 words



5. Chapter 5 (Reviews - 5) 6078 words



6. Chapter 6 (Reviews - 3) 5966 words

Oh God, I accidentally deleted this chapter earlier. So I'm re-posting it. For those who have already read it, sorry! And those who haven't, I hope you enjoy it. Do leave a review! :)

7. Chapter 7 (Reviews - 6) 6033 words

Hello, readers! I'm so sorry that it took me so long to update this story, but things had gotten really busy in real life. Its all under control now, and I promise to keep on updating as soon as I can!

8. Chapter 8 (Reviews - 5) 4719 words

Greetings, my dear readers! I'm terribly sorry for the delay in posting this chapter. I was going through a massive writer's block - my intention was to include something Christmas-related, but I'm afraid that didn't work with the story plan I have in mind. So Christmas will have to wait, at least in this story!
Oh and there are some mature themes in this chapter but nothing too explicit (hopefully!). Happy reading!

9. Chapter 9 (Reviews - 3) 4841 words



10. Chapter 10 (Reviews - 7) 3778 words

Here's the next chapter, folks! Also, where are my reviewers at? Your feedback keeps me going!

11. Chapter 11 (Reviews - 3) 8426 words

50 reviews?! Thank you so much! This (long) chapter is for all of you!

12. Chapter 12 (Reviews - 4) 10383 words

Hello, my readers!
I am so, so sorry for the delay in posting this chapter. Over the past couple of months, there were some personal things that I had to deal with and this story had to take a backseat. In any case, I'm all better now and I'm back with this super long chapter. I hope you all enjoy it!

13. Chapter 13 (Reviews - 1) 3683 words

Hello, readers! I am so, so sorry for leaving you all hanging for months. Life has been terribly difficult. BUT I'm back with a new chapter. It's short, but that is completely deliberate. More on that at the end. For now, please do read, enjoy and review this chapter!

14. Chapter 14 (Reviews - 4) 7940 words

Hello, readers! I can only apologize for the huge delay in posting this chapter, and I hope you'll forgive me and keep on supporting this story.

15. Chapter 15 (Reviews - 2) 9017 words



16. Chapter 16 (Reviews - 2) 10027 words

I do not speak the French language myself, but Draco does. So, I had to enlist the help of Google Translate. If there are any mistakes, please forgive me!

17. Chapter 17 (Reviews - 3) 11008 words

Here I am with a speedy update. This chapter sort of wrote itself, and its a bit long, but I hope you all will like it. Also, where are my reviewers at? Please let me know what you think of the story. It keeps me going!

18. Chapter 18 (Reviews - 5) 7223 words

Here's the next chapter. Please please leave a review and let me know what you think of the story!

19. Chapter 19 (Reviews - 3) 7243 words



20. Chapter 20 (Reviews - 1) 9762 words

Hello! I'm back with the next chapter. Do review and let me know what you think about it!

21. Chapter 21 (Reviews - 3) 12308 words

Hello, readers! Here is a rather long chapter containing something that hopefully some of you have been waiting for. So do enjoy! Also, where are my reviewers?

22. Chapter 22 (Reviews - 4) 9457 words

Here's the next chapter of Wilfully. I hope you all enjoy it. Leave a review and let me know! :D

23. Chapter 23 (Reviews - 5) 7744 words



24. Chapter 24 (Reviews - 6) 10362 words

Hello! I'm back with the next chapter. Please do leave a review and let me know what you think of it! :D

25. Chapter 25 (Reviews - 6) 11706 words

Hey! I'm back with the next chapter. This one from Ginny's POV. I hope you like it. Please review and let me know! Oh, and thank you all for supporting this story so far! :)

26. Chapter 26 (Reviews - 6) 13011 words



27. Chapter 27 (Reviews - 2) 8786 words



28. Chapter 28 (Reviews - 4) 8326 words



29. Chapter 29 (Reviews - 7) 8256 words

Hello, readers! I'm so sorry for disappearing for so long! But here's a new chapter and I hope you'll like it. Please give it a read and send me a review!

30. Chapter 30 (Reviews - 2) 7428 words

Hello Readers! I am back!

Firstly, I wish all of you a happy and prosperous new year!

Secondly, I cannot apologise enough for disappearing for so, so long. But I owe you all an explanation: the last few years, especially during COVID, were very difficult for me. I have lost a lot that was dear to me. I've had to build myself back up. It wasn't easy, and I just could not find the time to write this story.

I have, from time to time, returned to look at this story and I have read the wonderful reviews and messages that you all have left me. I am humbled beyond words at the love and support you have shown. It has helped me in my personal life, believe that please. I couldn't reply or post an update because... I just wasn't in the right frame of mind to do so. Once again, I am sorry for leaving you all hanging for so long.

I am better now. And I have decided to continue writing - I made you all a promise a long time ago that I will finish this story, and I intend to do so no matter how long it takes. I still have all the old notes and the plan that I had made for Wilfully, and I am going to stick to that. Writing this chapter took me a long time, but it's kind of like riding a bike, the character's voices have started coming back to me, and they do speak through me.

I do not know if any of you will want to return and read this story. It has been years, I know, but I do want to complete it. I cannot promise swift updates; I have a job, a family, responsibilities waiting for me out in the real world, but I promise to keep on writing as long as you will keep on reading. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask via review or message. I promise to answer them to the best of my ability.

So, without further ado, I give you Chapter 31 of Wilfully. Please do leave a review and let me know what you think.

31. Chapter 31 (Reviews - 4) 9168 words

Hello everyone! Two chapters in two days - yep, this is to make up for being awol for so long. I love writing this story and I will continue to do so as long as you all keep on reading it. Please leave a review and let me know if you still want to read it.