Ginny Weasley is not the only one affected by the destruction of The Chamber of Secrets and Tom Riddle's diary. But out of the painful fallout of those events an unlikely connection is made. This connection -- dare they call it a friendship? -- will dramatically alter the lives of Ginny and Draco Malfoy. They'll learn the hard way, though, that changing your path in life leads to challenges that even the strongest bonds may not survive.
Category: Works in Progress
Rating: Not Naughty
Characters: None
Compliant with: None
Era: None
Genres: Romance, Drama
Warnings: None
Completed: No
Series: None

Chapters: 9 | Word count: 41571 | Read count: 24138 | Published: Sep 09, 2005 | Updated: Mar 05, 2007
[Report This]

(Reviews - 22) Microsoft Word Printer ePub eBook

1. After the Chamber (Reviews - 6) 3616 words



2. Feasts and Beasts (Reviews - 2) 4456 words



3. The Past is Prologue (Reviews - 3) 5726 words



4. Pansy, Potions and Protection (Reviews - 1) 5205 words



5. The Great Escape (Reviews - 1) 4362 words



6. Lie, Lie Again (Reviews - 3) 4551 words



7. A Taste of Freedom (Reviews - 0) 3996 words

No, I haven't abandoned this story, but since people haven't seem very interested, I've been putting real life ahead of fic life. Thanks so much to those who have asked about it. I hope you'll stick with me and keep reading! This is a chapter that I posted previously, but I tweaked it a little at the end in preparation for the next chapter, which should come later in the week.

 



8. There's Talk of Dragons (Reviews - 2) 5692 words

I do not own the characters; they belong to the brilliant JK. I’m only taking them for a little spin around the block. I promise not to harm them (ok, maybe I’ll harm them a little bit, but only for drama’s sake!), so please do not send any lawyers after me.

9. Screams and Dreams (Reviews - 4) 3967 words

I do not own the characters; they belong to the brilliant JK. I’m only taking them for a little spin around the block. I promise not to harm them (ok, maybe I’ll harm them a little bit, but only for drama’s sake!), so please do not send any lawyers after me.