A classic scenario. A heart-melting romance tale. She’s a spy, and he’s her mission. He, being the sleek, clever, witty, and charming fellow he is, manages to capture her heart, which she felt could never love again after being broken (5 years long crushes die hard). Follow the tale of these two lovers as she tries to prove the innocence she found when digging deeper into this wounded soul’s heart, and quite how what you least expect can happen when one puts on a simple, common, little black dress.

*Note: This story is a comedy. Meaning, it’s a total spoof of Draco/Ginny fanfictions. So, you might only want to read this if you enjoy light, sarcastic, spoofs.

Excerpt from Chapter One:

“What? You mean Voldemort wasn’t mad at him for not killing Dumbledore?” exclaimed Ginny.

“Of course not,” sighed Hermione, “How else could we come up with a clever, yet slightly ridiculous plotline?”
Category: Works in Progress
Rating: Sorta Naughty
Characters: None
Compliant with: None
Era: None
Genres: Humor
Warnings: None
Completed: No
Series: None

Chapters: 1 | Word count: 1215 | Read count: 2433 | Published: Jun 03, 2006 | Updated: Jun 03, 2006
[Report This]

(Reviews - 12) Microsoft Word Printer ePub eBook

1. A Totally Original Plotline (Reviews - 12) 1215 words


Disclaimer: If owned Harry Potter and Co, I would be a very, very, very, very rich woman.

Author’s Note: Ginny is a spoof of Ginny. What do I mean by this? Considering Ginny grew up in a house full of boys, she can’t be that girly “ it’s just not possible. The boys she attracted at school probably found attraction in her confidence. So the whole idea, and I will quote my own story, of: “[finding] the girl deep inside of her” is a total spoof of the fact that everyone makes Ginny out to be a goddess. Don’t get me wrong, I love Goddess Ginny. And her God Draco. It’s just something I wanted to point out so no one would point out and go, “ZOMG, IT’S A MARY SUE!” Because it’s not. It’s a spoof. As well is Hermione. I’m poking fun at the people who turn awkward, bookworm Hermione into a hair-straightening Lavender wannabe.

Please don't be offended if you feel I made fun of you/a plot line you've used.